Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,222 members, 7,880,815 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4013467 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
WarriAproko:
I am now seeing this season as a tribal sentiment and facial looks. Ones u are ugly u will get lesser fan. Ones u are from a particular tribe and housemates sing praises about such tribe. The fans will be up against you if you obstruct them. I have noticed that tribalism is been play in the mind of the fellow housemates.

Oh na today u dey see all this? Wow!
This knowledge is as old as Methuselah

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
But Queen sabi dance o cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
He proposed something and they didn’t accept it so he should force them. Na una go still come Dey talk say Pere is forceful. He dosent like to listen. E be plenty tins.

Kinematics:

He talked about it, but what did he do about it?
Nothing!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by odion81(f): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
meobizy:
This is the easiest BBNaija season in history. Apart from Season 1, which I can't remember much about, this iteration has the most passive personalities content with lazing about for others to rule them. I don't blame Whitemoney, I blame the contestants of this season. The hardest season to win ever was Pepper Dem, there were too many strong personalities in the selection — a lot of them were content with holding a task hostage and facing failure if their opinions were disregarded. Here everybody surrenders and watches others take their needed shine. What are Saskay, Yousef, Emmanuel, Saga and Jaypaul still doing in that house? Those ones are on a prolonged vacation mode.

In Pepper Dem, one had to encounter the listed assholes on the way to the ultimate prize;
1. Seyi.
2. Tacha.
3. Mercy.
4. Omashola (to a minor extent).
5. Frodd.
6. Mike (to a minor extent).
7. Jackye.
8. Esther (to a minor extent).

If you come out unscathed after encountering those personalities then you're a sure winner. How you wan take shine? If you have a unique talent, they'll try their best to one-up you at it even if they have no idea how to pull it off. Is it cooking Whitemoney would display when Tacha, Frodd and Mercy were battling it out to become the ultimate cook? Is it arrogance Pere would try when Seyi, Tacha, Frodd, Jackye and Esther were there to dim his shine? Angel, who? When Mercy and Tacha were ready to kill male viewers and housemates with steady display of succulent skin. Maria's accent? The returnees from that set would make her revert to concentrated Igbo.

Omoh, make Whitemoney carry the 90m go. This season was destined for him.
You didn't add Khafi, Joe, Elozonam, Cindy, Venita, even Enkay.
These people were also talented.
That season was competitive.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
safarigirl:

Nah, na her Papa

They said he is 41.

This is he and Angel

So he was a grown man of 20/21 and went to nack a15 year old JS3 girl? Everything about Angel really makes sense now angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Amillionnn:
He proposed something and they didn’t accept it so he should force them. Na una go still come Dey talk say Pere is forceful. He dosent like to listen. E be plenty tins.

He proposed nothing. He only made mention of it, then continued talking on how the other team has better dancer and actors.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Crosss oooo grin

Green team try o
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
WarriAproko:
I am now seeing this season as a tribal sentiment and facial looks. Ones u are ugly u will get lesser fan. Ones u are from a particular tribe and housemates sing praises about such tribe. The fans will be up against you if you obstruct them. I have noticed that tribalism is been play in the mind of the fellow housemates.

There isn't a season that isn't tribal.its not new

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
scondy:

For ur mind now...na only u dey IG and twitter...pic wey don dey circulate since yesterday ...

My opinion na my opinion

Hahaha... cheesy grin

Something wey Tatiana4u post since yesterday.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Cross is quite serious in this task

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
. grin shocked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
I shouldn’t respond to people like you. I’m done. Narrate whatever you feel like.

Kinematics:

He proposed nothing. He only made mention of it, then continued talking on how the other team has better dancer and actors.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
scondy:

How is it out of context...aren't we discussing mental health....when kayvee was behaving unsual...isn't that what he said..?

Oh it sounds bad even to u right .....but no blind support must agend

Shhhhh... Please, quote the complete discussion
U mustn't lie about everything
What good has it done for u though
Taaaaa
Keep crying
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
JMK face lighter than her body

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
ChristoBam:

Stop these things abeg!!

What she's saying is not difficult to grasp.

Don't try to turn it to something else.

The lady you're quoting might even be Ibo.

Pere's problem is directly with Whitemoney wasting time( might even be personal). But has nothing to do with the Ibo culture.

Do u get?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by havocc: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
Even Ebuka nor look into camera reach Angel.. Eyes always at the camera like one bush meat cautious of hunters Ahnn Ahhnnn

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
What kind of joke is this? Green team?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
safarigirl:

How is she even behaving that he should be hiding?

Worst than the way you washed Nengi for last year.

It's appalling.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Mummy Tega looks fyn o
So na makeup they brighten her face
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
scondy:

U are same as whitemoney....the issue isn't about Igbo culture .....stop joining issues....

He has been crying for days.. the igbo clan was disrespected....how? Make it make sense.....

Na today housemates dey get issues...

Park one side jor....demean kor...demoralize ni...

It's actually very devilish. Indirectly turning a whole tribe against Pere. If he continues with this angle and the organizers do nothing about it then I'll know there's an agenda against Pere that can become dangerous if they are not careful.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Crixxx:
What kind of joke is this? Green team?

Lol queens grp try o
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Cross o grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kinematics:

Oh na today u dey see all this? Wow!
This knowledge is as old as Methuselah
i know is becoming obvious both from the housemates and fans. If it continues so it will loose its credibility. This show is not for promotion of culture but your personality. Why an housemates is manipulating the whole thing to a tribal sentiment and making it obvious. Thats irritating.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
scondy:

U are same as whitemoney....the issue isn't about Igbo culture .....stop joining issues....

He has been crying for days.. the igbo clan was disrespected....how? Make it make sense.....

Na today housemates dey get issues...

Park one side jor....demean kor...demoralize ni...

Exactly my point.
The issue isn't about igbo culture so why did you make those 3 statements demeaning igbo culture?
What business did they have in the matter?
So you could not defend Pere without those 3 statements abi?

Abi is it not you that posted these
What is igbo culture you guys are all screaming"
"who culture help"
"Na today we dey hear about Igbo culture"

Park one side because you were caught red handed. Now you're trying to dodge. Park one side indeed.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hahaha

Cross Abeg o Abeg!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Cross' team are doing a good job they might nail this task....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
Them cross’s choreography was looking like trash initially but I think it’s good. It’s the best I have seen so far
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
Giel:

This is disturbing.

Abeg asked the Housemates to make a presentation about cultures in Nigeria so that as many cultures as the Housemates are able to present will get their shine but when it gets to the time of igbo culture it becomes

"What is igbo culture you guys are all screaming"
"who culture help"
"Na today we dey hear about Igbo culture"

In the bid to defend the nonsense from Pere and attack Whitemoney you chose to be disrespectful and nasty to igbo culture unprovoked. You could have said something else to defend Pere, but YOU CHOSE to make those 3 nasty statements to demean Igbo culture.
That scorned lady is bereft of sense
Leave her be
Her tears are delicious
Sure she isn't sure of where she is from

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
Crixxx:

There isn't a season that isn't tribal.its not new
this is worst. I wants to watch a show that will keep tgat sentiment aside.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by braimeddy: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
It seems dis Angel's group are more coordinated. I never still understand wetin dem Maria group still dey do sef
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Mehnn cross looks good in this haircut

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
safarigirl:

How is she even behaving that he should be hiding?

U dey ask? I go born pikin ...spend so much on education and inculcate the right values to ensure she has great self esteem...then she go turn herself to sexual object on national TV....olorun o ni je ka ri esu.

Kissing every dude available....showing excessive skin even when nothing calls for it....

I would definitely never be proud of such....na to wait make she come house make I start to dey right how I failed the child.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.