Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,833 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:50 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4023280 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
badinfluence:
Again.. can jaypaul gerrout.. undecided
Wetin that young man do you? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
QueenCookie:
Cross comes across as a self destructive person.

He can do the unthinkable when emotionally agitated( happy or sad)

Physically, he is a good looking young lad but he is dangerous on the inside.

I am almost certain he is fighting a demon, reason he is either extremely happy or extremely sad...

No wonder he uses alcohol to mask these things....
Hmmmm

I love him

But, you are somehow right because I also noticed there is something dark about him which I still can't figure out till now...... maybe because I'm in love with him. sad

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
I really hate Angels dressing. Sometimes I wish the Taliban took over this country

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CBTxFactor: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yousef wey dey top una for money no shout ooo. This peeps eh. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
nazablossom:
That was why I hate that social media votes.
It generates traffic for the sponsors...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
teacherbim:

Wetin that young man do you? cheesy
He can do me a favour and get out.. grin
But seriously, what can you remember about the guy? Nothing..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Congratulations to team green

I know there's no way team purple could have won.

When a serial failure is in your group, it's difficult to win.

Oh God of Whitemoney, anything that will make Maria be in same group with your son Whitemoney, scatter it Amen

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
scondy:

He should be ashamed for doing such a poor job in raising that girl
Angel's dad is so proud of raising an African queen with beauty and brains and he is already famous for being her dad but I cant say thesame about yours who regrets ever having sex with whoever conceived you!!!!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
I remember when they said Pere was carrying the show, little did they know it was because of his hate for Whitemoney and HOH emblem.

Now HOH emblem no dey again, his hatred against Whitemoney has casted and he has now gone back to being a delaywood, while Whitemoney is still bursting everywhere with content and creativity.

Reality will keep separating Legends from Riffraffs. It will only take time.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Cross ironing his favorite jacuzzi shorts.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
DownChelsea:

....But somehow.

We love him too much.
And we won't apologize for it

Odogwu our king
If you are truly a lady I won't advise any man to marry you because the way you've been tirelessly constitent on your support for whitemoney shows you will nag a man to death and won't forgive easily, geeeeeeeezzzz you dy try,I cut cap for you

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Remember she said use all her energy in whatever she does even love making, so I'm not surprised....
Make she no go break person pikin pr!ck sha grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Broobembem:
I remember when they said Pere was carrying the show, little did they know it was because of his hate for Whitemoney and HOH emblem.

Now HOH emblem no dey again, his hatred against Whitemoney has casted and he has now gone back to being a delaywood, while Whitemoney is still bursting everywhere with content and creativity.

Increase the volume

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Dem white money's acting yesterday was muah but no Time management

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Threebear:

We Southerners are almost Igbos .
I can speak Igbo like the back of my hand ,while I still have problem speaking my local dialect .

Tell me why would Pere have issues with Igbo culture ?

Before they divided the regions , weren't Southerners and Igbos one ?

It's so sad that many Igbos always bring tribal sentiments into everything.

Pere may have hushed white donkey because of a thousand and one reasons but he had to make it about tribe .
What of Maria that has endured bullying of all sorts in that house.
From Mambi b poking her , to Queen of hell almost assaulting her , why isn't she crying " tribalism "

Why is white crocodile instigating the Igbos against Pere ?

Pere has done absolutely nothing to white turkey except tell him to leave the kitchen sometimes .

Pere was HOH , he didn't nominate white duck , he didn't swap him , but his fans keep chanting that Pere hates him and wants to kill him .

Pere has clearly moved on from that encounter but four weeks later , your so called "pure heart" is still talking about it.
Even brought tribe into it .

Make it make sense !

*sigh lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Angel shouting 750k and one phone in one night grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Munzy14:

It generates traffic for the sponsors...
Traffic kee them there angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
peepydelano:
If you ate truly a lady I won't advise any man to marry you because the way you've been tirelessly constitent on your support for whitemoney shows you will nag a man to death and won't forgive easily, geeeeeeeezzzz you dy try,I cut cap for you

Sorry hear?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
I really hate Angels dressing. Sometimes I wish the Taliban took over this country
You've missed road, go to politics section

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
fertilewomb:

He is human
Letting out pent up emotions is not a bad thing. You don't know what people go through everytime.

Be kind

Indeed

Maria is obviously not human

ye ye dey smell undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Angel will cause fight this night

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
safarigirl:
Creolehunt, Team Nini won the acting challenge O

Shebi I tell you?

embarassed embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
safarigirl:

It will not go khaboom

You people should leave my Cruise guy alone abeg. Somebody is excited about a win, and this is what you come here to say?

No wonder you dey support Maria. Na when person dey happy una go come dey bring negative talk to quench the excitement.

Abeg save your diagnosis for another day, we're celebrating.

Everything is about the game for you people...Please spare me your salty tears.

Was Cross the only one that won in his group? Then why do you think what I said was because he won? How will that affect me in any way?

I have had this diagnosis about his person for a long time and the reason I said this now was because of his display right after the winners were announced.

Did you see him jump and landed on his back, almost hitting his head on the ground? Didn't you see some of the HMs reaction?

Some of you need to be taking some chill pills, always on the defensive. Who is your Cross that his winnings or defeats should affect or worry me?

Please take several seats behind biko...nobody is dragging your Cross with you. Mtcheeew.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Broobembem:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
If Angel is this happy over 750k win, how would she react if she wins Pepsi 1M task? cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
safarigirl:

Who told you he is the one that unveiled his identity?

Somebody went to the man's page and took his picture, brought it to Twitter for us to see, and you are saying he unveiled his identity.

Na wa ọ, the same man that Angel was telling Michael that she would like to marry someone like him because he is cool?

Abeg, I no bring gist here make una dey insult the man. E no reach
Dont mind that restless phool!
If Angel's dad was shady,would she trust him with her social media handle?
Her hatred for Angel will soon send her to a mental asylum!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
nazablossom:
Make she no go break person pikin pr!ck sha grin

Prick dey/fit break, Emmanuel needs our prayers then....cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Another guy I forgot is Jaypaul. Honestly, that boy don't get enough credit. His calm and easy-going nature gets hidden amidst the cacophony of bolder personalities. He's bit like Saskay, it will take closer look to know their talent or uniqueness.

JP is talented but because he's quiet, his ideas and creativity don't get noticed. He needs to speak up more, be more assertive or else he won't get the respect he deserves. That house belongs to no-one and it's time he makes sure people listen to him more. I'm happy for his victories tonight. Wishing him more success.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
MzCherry:
thunder is coming for you
Riffraffs can keep saying the same rubbish here about him..it's not new .. Afterall u people here are not his God!!
The only thing that will pain me is if he loses it and starts simping around like some of those billy goats there!!
My main happiness is that he has a competitive spirit and feels bad when he under performs!!!..Sweet Boma Boom Boom come to my Bosom jorkiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Sponsors dey distribute money wey housemates no go get grin

Oya show proof that past housemates did not get cash prizes that they won on the show. Not hearsay o. Proof….
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Queen, the compliment you gave to Sammie in the presence of Boma nah die. You wan wound person oo.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
peepydelano:
If you ate truly a lady I won't advise any man to marry you because the way you've been tirelessly constitent on your support for whitemoney shows you will nag a man to death and won't forgive easily, geeeeeeeezzzz you dy try,I cut cap for you

Lol cheesy

It hasn’t gotten to that na...b calming down pls cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.