Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4001427 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
Samueltemi337:
Time will tell

Ok! Na here we dey!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[/b]
[s]Exactly!

Your fave was up against yousef at the poll and we can't say for a fact he beat yousef...

Wait till my fave is up against yousef, then we can have this conversation.[/s]

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
Aguwanyi:
Happy birthday to you... God's love, protection and blessings in every areas of ur life...

Cc: Eeghe grin

Amen to your prayers.

Thank you so much kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
Aguwanyi:
Happy birthday to you fertilewomb..may you continue to be fertile...no barreness in your your land...more money in ur acct and God's blessings endlessly....

So where we dey parry?

Amen
Thank you so much
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
Maria fans will just be making me laugh, always looking for excuses,

This boomplay vote that is been announce on all social media ,the are lying that they don't know about it because they are not topping the polls

They excuse they are using to console theirselves on twitter now is that, it is the wildcard stuff that is killing her game.

Tommorow now they will look for another lame excuse ,that is because ebuka ask her questions on Sunday that is why she is loosing fans

Una no dey tire

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Only God know how many times you don masturbate with that picture.

Miss JMK.

You mean this pix with the fallen breasts?

How will my prick rise looking at those oversagged breasts?

I might as well masturbate looking at grannies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
dominique:

As per her pa wey you be abi? grin

As her one and only mini me cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
omotolly22:

This boomplay vote that is been announce on all social media ,the are lying that they don't know about it because they are not topping the polls

They excuse they are using to console theirselves on twitter now is that, it is the wildcard stuff that is killing her game.

Tommorow now they will look for another lame excuse ,that is because ebuka ask her questions on Sunday that is why she is loosing fans

Una no dey tire
Give them....I am enjoying the vayulence

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Imagine using boomplay bonanza likes that to determine fanbase for a show that your fanbase should be based on the kind of subscription package they can use to vote grin

Wetin Angel breast no go see for her stomach?

Why una dey stress sef....we are all gonna see as votes go week on week ...this is the last thing that shd cause argument ...na here we all dey

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Even on a fake poll, your olosho of a fave is not rated..

Shame suppose dey catch you! grin

grin grin grin grin grin

No mind her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

[s]Not when they are not following those who put up the polls..

For example if a whitemonkey fan puts up a poll, other fans from other fanbases might not see it except whitemonkey fans who are following the person.[/s]

Severe pains grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
So peace get fans pass the olosho grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
And we keep restricting their airflow
grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
safarigirl:
Y'all, see how viewers voted for that Tecno stuff

When I keep saying that WhiteMoney is not some people's mate on this show, their fans go come here dey shout "Do you have decoder?"

Make una go buy all the decoders for DSTv office, because that is how much you guys will need, to unseat Nna'anyi WhiteMoney. See the gap he gave your last and final hope now, make I no even talk about the others. E bloody die

Anyway, my only joy is seeing my boy, Cross in that Top 5 votes. Ehen, who be that person wey talk say Pere go kick out Yousef? Una dey see Jos boy abi?

Safarigirl, you either lied here or you don't even understand what's up.

Liquorose won the Tecno voting poll every one knew about. They had to include White Hippopotamus on the second slide and crown two winners instead of one like they've always done to prevent trolls.

The picture you posted is that of Boomplay. Liquorose' handler got to know about it this morning. Check out her page. Last Night White Failure's fans were already at 9000+ while Liquorose was at 2000+ with Maria since other fanbases had no idea about the challenge.

We got to know about the Boomplay challenge after White Hippo's fans brought the screenshot to counter Liquorose' Tecno challenge win. The competition was not even stated on Boomplay's Instagram or Facebook page.

Liquorose' fans started voted this morning and she's obviously multiplied her votes despite being at 2000+ with Maria last Night.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
I just realised that we are barely a month into this game and some housemates already have N2m in the bag shocked if it continues like this set will be the richest beating out last year's Housemates.
I think the richest last year had about N6m at the end. That was Vee or Laycon.

Let's just hope they get their money and it's not a repeat of past years.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Happy birthday Eeghe....
Long life n Prosperity

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
omotolly22:

Una no dey tire

The interesting thing is that the poll is still ongoing.

As a matter of fact I hate bragging with an ongoing poll till it's over....Even at that, it's not a true reflection of how people vote on the BBN polls.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
ethicallyright:

Liquorose won the Tecno voting poll every one knew about. They had to include White Hippopotamus on the second slide and crown two winners instead of one like they've always done to prevent trolls.

The picture you posted is that of Boomplay. Liquorose' handler got to know about it this morning. Check out her page. Last Night White Failure's fans were already at 9000+ while Liquorose was at 2000+ with Maria since other fanbases had no idea about the challenge.

We got to know about the Boomplay challenge after White Hippo's fans brought the screenshot to counter Liquorose' Tecno challenge win. The competition was not even stated on Boomplay's Instagram or Facebook page.

Liquorose' fans started voted this morning and she's obviously multiplied her votes despite being at 2000+ with Maria last Night.
I admire the way you confidently write long article just to say rubbish....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
ethicallyright:

You're trying to explain your pains?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Na who drop birthday gifts with me, go party with us tonight. Wey your gifts? undecided

Ayam bringing dem sugar daddies, Remember you need some....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

You mean this pix with the fallen breasts?

How will my prick rice looking those oversagged breasts?

I might as well masturbate looking at grannies.
Keep on masturbating to Angel's picture till your penís cap peel. There would be alot of her pictures today to save in your masturbating gallery. grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
Macrex:

Go to the boomplay app and see for yourself

Meaning 1 person can like different housemates everytime they wanna vote...

Looool....

A poll that isn't based on unique votes is not reliable

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
ethicallyright:

Don't mind them.

I just got to know about the polls this afternoon. Same with most of my teammates...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
Macrex:

we rate her with her brains ...

Jeezz!

Some of this pictures of Angel you are fans post here are quite offensive and serves no purpose IMO

I don't see her dressing or lack thereof as a sign of confidence......i see it as a sign of trauma undecided

In another 10-15 years.... she would wish she never released them to the public lipsrsealed

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
Onyi99:

You dey mind that werey grin

First was his social media handlers that they are not trying bla bla bla

Second was decoder now the werey don change mouth to subscription grin

Y’all don’t know that boy Dey ment let’s see who his gonna blame next wen WM win the 90m I guess multi choice next.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Tomorrow is Mama Eeghe's birthdayyyyyyyy!!!

I saw this and said, “there goes my plans of just casually dropping the birthday thing during the party”
You announced it with a bell cheesy
minime!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
WMG....
WHITEMONEY still pressing haters neck...
All hail!!
ODOGWU
MAZI EGO OCHA BILLI BILLI
FANS FAVORITE...
THE KING OF THE MONEY GENG....

WHO DEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
scondy:

Meaning 1 person can like different housemates everytime they wanna vote...

Looool....

A poll that isn't based on unique voted is not reliable

If one person can stream 1000 songs. You get more than 500 likes...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
ethicallyright:

[s]Safarigirl, you either lied here or you don't even understand what's up.

Liquorose' fans started voted this morning and she's obviously multiplied her votes despite being at 2000+ with Maria last Night.[/s]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
Their fave, bowing to the king

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Cc: Eeghe grin

Amen to your prayers.

Thank you so much kiss kiss
Derola you are doing well accepting prayers on her behalf. grin

Happy Birthday doc Eeghe smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
DGOODLYF:
WMG....
WHITEMONEY still pressing haters neck...
All hail!!
ODOGWU
MAZI EGO OCHA BILLI BILLI
FANS FAVORITE...
THE KING OF THE MONEY GENG....

WHO DEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!?

Breeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.