Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4004268 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:58am On Aug 22, 2021
belzabull:
biggie is to lenient for my liking this season.

During frodds time, strikes were dreaded and they were in abundant supply, but now it's like the word strike is almost non-existent to both biggie and the housemates

Without strikes, the season is boring. Just imagine what it will now be like with strikes undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:58am On Aug 22, 2021
Maria is lowkey erratic...

Why did she remove that microphone? undecided

I legit don't want her to get herself disqualified, I dey smell disqualification for her body...

Whatever rewards she should get from this task biggie gave her, might not be rewarded for her misdemeanors...

Meanwhile, grin midnight crew resumes duty ..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:58am On Aug 22, 2021
MizzD:

Really?

From where to where

You missed it? Ha.

Whitemoney was taking his plate to the kitchen, Peace was leaving the kitchen and coming straight to White. She immediately puckered her lips invitingly to White who kissed her first and then pecked her the second time. Queen saw it and jokingly confronted Whitemoney who said it was a peck but the first one wasn't a peck.

I was surprised. It was a casual kiss sha. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:58am On Aug 22, 2021
Altrarecords:
Is it just me or did peace just casually kiss Whitemoney on the lips?

They kissed and then pecked.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 12:58am On Aug 22, 2021
Valto:
seriously maria and pere need two strikes each for all this speaking in low tone. angry

It’s pere, he always speaking in low tones when trying to talk his shit. Did it with Sammie back then, this Niggah beginning to piss me off.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 12:59am On Aug 22, 2021
safarigirl:

Some housemates are acting anyhow because dem never see themselves for TV.

That Pere and WhiteMoney confrontation deserved one or two warnings at the least. Except Production is compiling the videos for all the warnings and strikes they will share, me I don't understand again.

You guys complained strikes were too much last season
Weten una want

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aryzgreat: 1:00am On Aug 22, 2021
safarigirl:

Some housemates are acting anyhow because dem never see themselves for TV.

That Pere and WhiteMoney confrontation deserved one or two warnings at the least. Except Production is compiling the videos for all the warnings and strikes they will share, me I don't understand again.

May be they want to accumulate them and use the multiple rules break to evict some HMs. They are still plenty

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by belzabull(f): 1:01am On Aug 22, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Without strikes, the season is boring. Just imagine what it will now be like with strikes undecided
but this season has recorded the most infringements so far, and all these have gone without consequences... and we are only a month gone

Housemates deliberately whispering and removing their microphones almost at will undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:01am On Aug 22, 2021
MizzD:

I’m not even sure they know anything about each other. Zero emotions .. Just accent, whispers and vibes. grin

They haven't accepted to ship yet that's why grin

Well they are taking baby steps tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:01am On Aug 22, 2021
Removing mics, whispering, not sleeping in hoh rooms. If big brother is the big brother of old then multiple punishments await tomorrow. If not.
Then we have entered a new era of a lenient big brother.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 1:01am On Aug 22, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]The reverse is the case !!!common sense ur white whatever is the most popular housemate and she knows even though he is impotent!!! Only white rats feel that gal actually likes ur fave lool
Very funny things!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:02am On Aug 22, 2021
jaxxy:

Nahhh.

To us
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 1:02am On Aug 22, 2021
The emotional torture Sammie is going through.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 1:03am On Aug 22, 2021
Guys who won today's task?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:03am On Aug 22, 2021
Tranquility2345:

That was a different biggie.They changed him last year
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:03am On Aug 22, 2021
I really don't understand how one can stay with another perosn 99% of the time and won't get tired. Can't Saga just leave Nini's side for 1 hour?

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 1:04am On Aug 22, 2021
Giel:
Removing mics, whispering, not sleeping in hoh rooms. If big brother is the big brother of old then multiple punishments await tomorrow. If not.
Then we have entered a new era of a lenient big brother.
The big brother of Pepper Dem still remain my favorite.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 1:04am On Aug 22, 2021
Gege cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:04am On Aug 22, 2021
Lmao

Biggie dishing out microphone infringement warning

Hahah
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 1:04am On Aug 22, 2021
Maria receiving microphone infringement warning twice. grin

Thank you Guinness, you haven't disappointed me. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:05am On Aug 22, 2021
Branzy:

You guys complained strikes were too much last season
Weten una want

They are non-existent this season

We want moderation, not excess but not non-existent

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:05am On Aug 22, 2021
Maria go collect tomorrow....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:05am On Aug 22, 2021
aryzgreat:

May be they want to accumulate them and use the multiple rules break to evict some HMs. They are still plenty

Biggie will act tomorrow. Watch this space. At least I'm sure that Boma must get a warning or ban for not sleeping in the HOH room.

Maria and Pere has been warned for microphone infringement. I think it's Pere that deserves it not Maria. Pere whispers, Maria talks loudly.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:05am On Aug 22, 2021
Altrarecords:
Guys who won today's task?

Liqourose / Saga’s team
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by belzabull(f): 1:05am On Aug 22, 2021
Yet another warning to both maria and pere... The umpteenth time

How many times will you warn them

This big brother don dey Bleep up abeg

What happened to strikes

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:06am On Aug 22, 2021
Biggy don kuku warn Peria

They are gossiping for real

and they are hiding it from the viewers as I can't see anyone close to them where they are seated

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:06am On Aug 22, 2021
Biggie has been nice... really nice this season.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fiyin007: 1:06am On Aug 22, 2021
Beorn:
I really don't understand how one can stay with another perosn 99% of the time and it get tired. Can't Saga just leave Nini's side for 1 hour?
Na mouth Nini get, talk is cheap. Why didnt she dance with Saga for only 1 hr at the party as she said earlier
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 1:06am On Aug 22, 2021
belzabull:
but this season has recorded the most infringements so far, and all these have gone without consequences... and we are only a month gone

Housemates deliberately whispering and removing their microphones almost at will undecided

I understand. I’m just saying the organizers know what they will lose if they start giving out strikes now. It will completely kill this dying season.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:06am On Aug 22, 2021
Geezeem:

They haven't accepted to ship yet that's why grin

Well they are taking baby steps tongue

Enjoy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:06am On Aug 22, 2021
See Gobe set was just there, no much hype and interest

Double Wahala set was actually not interesting that much, but ships and gossips helped salvage it.

Pepper Dem Gang set was not just interesting, but very addictive that you wouldn’t wanna miss any scene. It remain unrivaled till date.

Lockdown was too toxic and stressful for all fanbase.

Trust me when I say that there’s nothing good and memorable about this set, possibly because we already know the winner, plus the high rate of introverts and boring housemates.

Barely 1 month and Biggie has introduced lots of twists just to spice it up, had to bring in new housemates who later became worst than the evicted ones.

The love of Whitemoney is the only thing keeping me glued to this show.

Maybe it would have been more interesting to fans if Liquorose fans were a little be toxic and agile online. Just maybe, if Whitemoney vs Liquorose fanbase clash, this season might be salvaged, but sadly... Both of them are so peaceful with full of positive energy.

I can’t wait for this show to end. 90% of these housemates are so boring with zero creativity.

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:06am On Aug 22, 2021
TheEnforcer:
That was a different biggie.They changed him last year

It is not one person that decides who gets strikes.

So, just because they changed a voice does not mean anything, it is the entire production team that makes this decision. 'Biggie' is a representation of over 30 people

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.