Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4004334 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
Queen is so happy grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
Na wa for Cross
Him don hug ass from behind

JMK ass o
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
Safarigirl come ohhhh Cross is behind JMKs ass.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
Asgard73:
I didn’t see BOMA kpensh yesternight.. more like a side hump.. BOMA get small dick .. will be difficult knacking Angel from side.. with his tiny dick.. unless Angel raise leg .. for full penetration.. and e no happen.
.... and we still no see BOMA knacking careless..

Anyone with contrary view should send the link to the Nack .. that’s why is rated 18..

Verdict.... a hot romance ...without actual penetration.

Wetin BOMA. Gain? ... acute konji. Too bad.
Tell them...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Queen is so happy cheesy

And I wish anyone who is troubled on this thread happiness as well

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
funpowder:

But you also thought it too, no?

What is it with Malarians and amnesia

Sharrap!

There is "probability/uncertainty" written on my post.

I was referring to people that were so sure and not giving any kind of room for doubts, trying to cajole people into believing Maria broke the rule and deserves some kinda punishment.

You don't read to understand, I am not surprised.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Cross is kinda funny though!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Cross says he's having a feeling that big brother will pull a strong one for these nominated housemates and he doesn't want JMK to leave.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Lol That Black rhino Pere is not even a threat to Boma grin So he is insignificant to me! Marians are the ones caring him on their shoulder! He is gone the day he comes up with Maria!!!

I know those that are threats to Boma and he isn't one believe u me!!! Game on!!!

Thunder Thunder kuku kill me with laugh this evening.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
If there is one person in that house that has Maria's back at least 60 to 70 percent , it's Pere .

There is a vibe I'm getting from liquorose .

I feel she's a good person ( in her own way ) but she doesn't like Maria .

She's not into the friendship or sistermanship as much as Maria thinks .

Pere has his flaws , lots of them actually but I think his feelings for Maria are completely genuine .

Will their relationship have "toxicity" ?
Absolutely yes .

Do they lack excitement when they're together?

Yes .

But for some reason I feel what they share is deeper than every other thing going on in that house .

They understand each other .
They speak with their eyes.
They're very practical people .
For some weird reason , I think they might actually end up together.
I hope this fake nomination or whatever doesn't affect them as friends .
Maria has no other person in that house asides Pere .
Pere is the only one in that house that will put her ahead of any other person ...and with everything in life , having someone you're number 1 on their list , is very essential .

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nonireel(m): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
OGdaddy:
I don't just trust this pere.

Him replacing himself with Maria, could it be he is just acting and he knows he is not going?

Maybe he don't want biggie to figure out that Maria told him, he is acting to protect Maria.

i just had to quote you.

you're intelligent.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
Twoclans:
Safarigirl come ohhhh Cross is behind JMKs ass.
He deserves
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
JMK: I don't want Angel to go because I think she is the only girl weh deh give content.

Cross: You too.

JMK: No, I mean before I came.......

Before she came? Has she been watching? undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
I didn't know JMk can be fun like this grin
It's only when they are up they come out of their shells. undecided

She better not shrink again when it's revealed it's fake.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
doyin01:
you people should tone down the way you go too personal with each other...you can banter and catch cruise on a lighter mode and everyone laughs it off...but calling people foolish,stupid etc...it is totally wrong...because it is a faceless forum do not mean it is totally faceless in reality....we should take cautions with what we say...we do not know WHO IS WHO...May we not use our mouth to put ourselves in trouble oooo...you are blessed...take care...the housemates you are defending or supporting might not be there for you when things go wrong....it is well...
This is what everyone here should know

It's a game and the best man/woman will win at the end of the day

But insulting ourselves and wishing housemates bad things isn't a good thing to do

We all have our favorite and I prefer each viewer to hype their favorites and stop the name calling

Las Las,each contestants are winners

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Geezeem:

grin grin

You see why I like you? kiss
As you talk na so e be

The general no get time to dey dance around anything or anyone

a sharp straight shooter

At the bolded embarassed

A true General!!! grin grin cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
The thing is,Yes there is no way Maria would av spilled the beans to Pere,she won't be dat reckless.

But i think, Pere already knew all along that the whole eviction thing is fake,and I even believe the line up would av confirmed his doubt.

The truth is,with d whole drama dat plays out during the Wilcards stuff, I don't think either of Pere or Maria can perfectly decieve each other, I won't be surprised if there are some hms dat doubt this eviction thing as well

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Shattap!

Angel don fvck las Las... grin grin
Na who first cum?

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
handelex:
There's no proof whatsoever that Maria told Pere about the no eviction today but if there's a chance she told him, be rest assured pere can perfectly act the naive and offended party character very well to sell the story to housemates and viewers alike. The wildcard week comes to mind.

Thank you for saying this.

Trust Maria and Pere at your own peril

This guys acted the wildcard game very well

Maria has never told Pere to remove his microphone in that house,all of a sudden just yesterday she did that. Why? What does she want to say that she doesn't want Biggie and the viewers to hear?

They are both actors and actresses.

Pere once said, I started liking Maria the moment I found out we were both wildcards. How did he know that Maria was a wildcard if not that they both disclosed it to themselves.

So if they disclosed the wildcard stuffs to themselves, why will it be difficult to discuss this fake eviction with themselves?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yousef with the alhaji vibes cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
stroller9795:

Na who first cum?

Be like na Boma o... cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yousef mu, you look kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yousef ya sa babanrigan ka cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
JMK saying only Angel gives content.
She says among the girls, Angel but Queen is trying and now they are going, only Queen is left.

Cross kept trying to tell her that something can happen so she doesn't go and she told him that people have to leave. Big brother can't keep doing favors for them. Lol. When she's saved today she'll wish she listened to Cross. ..

Whitemoney saying it's true, women don dey finish for the house grin, cross says it's true. They have just Queen left.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
QueenCookie:

Whiterat should gently come and take his sub grin grin angry grin grin

Deceptive oshi

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tega the mother of the house. See nice advice for Yousef.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
creolehunt:

Honestly I dont reply quotes that lack wisdom. But I'll indulge you.

So in all your wisdom, you expected Pere to tell them not to bother that no one is going home? Clearly, the bar for sensible engagementhas been set really low.

You can now go back to typing your incoherent mumbo jumbo.

My friend go and rest. Your analysis is flawed.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Lol That Black rhino Pere is not even a threat to Boma grin So he is insignificant to me! Marians are the ones caring him on their shoulder! He is gone the day he comes up with Maria!!!

I know those that are threats to Boma and he isn't one believe u me!!! Game on!!!

Boma one stan on the beat grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
handelex:
There's no proof whatsoever that Maria told Pere about the no eviction today but if there's a chance she told him, be rest assured pere can perfectly act the naive and offended party character very well to sell the story to housemates and viewers alike. The wildcard week comes to mind.

I'm surprised anyone is believing anything the two are selling. Big brother is bringing all these tasks to solidify that they are the fakes of the season grin
After today I don't see anyone believing anything that comes out of Maria's mouth again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
QueenCookie:

[s]Sharrap!

There is "probability/uncertainty" written on my post.

I was referring to people that were so sure and not giving any kind of room for doubts, trying to cajole people into believing Maria broke the rule and deserves some kinda punishment.

You don't read to understand, I am not surprised.[/s]
I think it's you who does not understand cheesy

Your comment sounds more sure/assertive than a comment that is giving room for doubts. You wrote this

"I think so too. She has either told Pere about it with their talking under their teeth thingy or"

Instead of you to write something like 'I think she may have too, she may have either told Pere about it..."

Aunty be calming down, I am not the cause of your lack of literacy skills and hypocrisy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
WhiteMoney is telling Maria that he didn't feel any bias in her choice and he thinks it was smart

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
ThunderSwitch:

What did you just type

Boma is no where Pere in fanbase right now

Put pere and boma up for eviction and see the results

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.