Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,219 members, 7,880,807 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:13 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4013444 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Picela01: 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Smellingthon:
If I were whitemoney fans, I will stay clear of gbegirsoup. That guy is a one man mopol and can bring down the walls of Jericho with his savage replies. grin

Lolz. If only they will listen to u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Smellingthon:
If I were whitemoney fans, I will stay clear of gbegirsoup. That guy is a one man mopol and can bring down the walls of Jericho with his savage replies. grin
Why you de hype yourself
Werey wan disguise grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
HairyBalls:
Yousef and jmk cuddling aggressively grin

Video link pls
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Smellingthon:
Which one, same Gbegiri?

That one that any small trolling, he will call the mods and buhariii on you? grin

Who is this, show your real face...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Might be too little to you, but you can't say Buggie reneged on the deal. He never said what exactly she would be getting
babyfaceafrica:
Which kain gift be that?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Angel is the one enjoying Boma's big gbola night after night... cheesy

JMk, Queen and now Tega are only faking their likeness for your overbleached fat dwarf. They know that his dick is too tiny and shriveled to satisfy them, but ofcourse he can satisfy their tummy. Why not stay close and get fed by the overbloated Houseboy while others starve..

Las Las it's survival of the fittest!.. cheesy

That's contrary to what angel said

She made it clear wm has a big dck. One of the biggest in the house

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
FIGARO00:
Which one, same Gbegiri?

That one that any small trolling, he will call the mods and buhariii on you? grin

Who is this, show your real face...
Na the Mumu alternate account be that.... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
This is very unpopular but, I do not think I hate Boma shocked
There is an earnestness behind his delusions, can’t explain this.
Ohkayyy
(runs away)

(comes back)
Besides the house is interesting with him around
Annoying, irritating but not menancing/ forbidding.
(runs away again)

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Whitemonkey's dick can't fit into a virgin's Vagina. You know why?

His dick is like a biro cover. So tiny and insignificant.. cheesy cheesy

Even a newborn won't feel anything when he thrusts..

Ewwwwww!

Pervert!

You've certainly had enough experiences thrusting newborns.

In a bid to troll, you just went off track.

E don tey wen I dey tell you say you nor get sense.

Thrusting newborns òshì.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
WHat is it with this APOLOGY thing?

I can apologize to you in front of everyone and still want bad things to happen to you, or I will still do bad thing(s) to you.

GENERAL PERE stay true to himself.

I am not gonna apologize to this guy (WHITEMONEY) but I will try to live and manage to understand his personality. BUT you need an apology, you're not getting it from the GENERAL. Besides Soldier don't Apologize.

And if any of you here are going to judge the General by that single act, you all need your heads examine.

PLEASE, I HAVE A QUESTION.

Did WHITEMONEY look like someone that will repeatedly keep cooking for 20 people if there is no CAMERA?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

A woman pushing menopause should be more concerned about making her life better and getting a suitable suitor to spend the rest of her life with.
Ofcourse not you, you are so invested in bitterness that you intend to share it around. No wonder you're on this thread daily hating and trolling a beautiful 29 year old who is just living her life and making money while at it while you remain as impoverished as ever.

Maria is not the reason why men don't find you attractive enough to go on dates with you. It may be because of the bitterness and hatred you spew..

"Don't be bitter, be better".. cheesy

A man at your age who has not be able to accomplish anything in life should be more concerned in trying to look for menial jobs
WM has never blocked your path to success
He isn't responsible for your empty life
I understand this forum gives you a sense of belonging and usefulness... Try not to drag WM into your God forsaken emptiness
Rather, pray and hope that some rays of hope gets to you
I understand life is tough... Bt WM has never been the cause of your hardship
If u keep crying, we will continue lapping it up though

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Giel:
Boma explaining why he nominated Pere.
He says it's because of Pere's reaction to the Pere and Whitemoney issue.

He says that as a friend. If your friend tells you you're wrong you should take it.
He says everyone told Pere that he was wrong.
He says Maria even told Pere that he was wrong and he and Whitemoney should apologize to each other for peace sake and Whitemoney was ready to apologize but pere kept saying he won't apologize he won't apologize.
He says he even came to tell Pere the next day that even though he didn't witness the argument but he thinks he was wrong and he should just apologize for peace sake but Pere continued to refuse to apologize.

Boma says he has had to apologize to people when he was wrong and even when he was slapped. He says sometimes Pere should know when to choose his battles especially when Pere says he is street so he should behave that way.

He basically nominated Pere because Pere didn't apologize when he was wrong and he didn't like the fact that when he and Maria spoke to him Pere didn't listen.

Boma nominated JMK because she kept saying she doesn't want to be here. He says he doesn't have anything against anyone. Not JMk. Not Pere.
These are just the reasons he looked at before he mentioned their names.

What pere did to whitemoney was wrong

But I don’t trust this Boma guy sha

But it’s all a game

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

A woman pushing menopause should be more concerned about making her life better and getting a suitable suitor to spend the rest of her life with.
Ofcourse not you, you are so invested in bitterness that you intend to share it around. No wonder you're on this thread daily hating and trolling a beautiful 29 year old who is just living her life and making money while at it while you remain as impoverished as ever.

Maria is not the reason why men don't find you attractive enough to go on dates with you. It may be because of the bitterness and hatred you spew..

"Don't be bitter, be better".. cheesy

If u are even a tad smart you would note I don't use demeaning words on Maria
Of course, intelligence has never been your strong forte... So I don't hold it against u grin grin

A man at your age who has not be able to accomplish anything in life should be more concerned in trying to look for menial jobs
WM has never blocked your path to success
He isn't responsible for your empty life
I understand this forum gives you a sense of belonging and usefulness... Try not to drag WM into your God forsaken emptiness
Rather, pray and hope that some rays of hope gets to you
I understand life is tough... Bt WM has never been the cause of your hardship
If u keep crying, we will continue lapping it up though

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
See angel and Sammie sleeping in the same bed. Smh.
Big brother was right. He is still hoping to get Angel back.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Smellingthon:

Gbegirsoup keeps putting pepper in their butt holes hahahahaha

When they see they ain’t winning they go low and personal

Bunch of fat weaklings and fake fans grin

Gbegirsoup keep give them fire for fire!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Is it bra Angel is wearing to diary room?

This is really a new show.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Boma is a very interesting fellow grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

E pain am!.. cheesy grin grin
Really ?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
WHat is it with this APOLOGY thing?

I can apologize to you in front of everyone and still want bad things to happen to you, or I will still do bad thing(s) to you.

GENERAL PERE stay true to himself.

I am not gonna apologize to this guy (WHITEMONEY) but I will try to live and manage to understand his personality. BUT you need an apology, you're not getting it from the GENERAL. Besides Soldier don't Apologize.

And if any of you here are going to judge the General by that single act, you all need your heads examine.

PLEASE, I HAVE A QUESTION.

Did WHITEMONEY look like someone that will repeatedly keep cooking for 20 people if there is no CAMERA?
The best question to ask yourself first is that,why can't your IQ buy pure water.....

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2021

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
ifeanyi10059:

The most annoying part is when she said "she will be disappointed and Angry if she's saved by fans , that now she's ready to go", she's just to bitter about this nomination thing, she feels it's personal and gang up, this is just a game, when and housemates have every reason to nominate her and Pere, after playing wildcard and pulling otherstunt ,
This constant ranting will do her no good , it's killing her game, if she knows the huge fanbase she has outside she won't bulge

What sort of fuckery is this?

At this point, malarians should stop voting her, she wants to go, make she nor damage biggy property.

Let her go and attend to her mental health. It's very important.

She's visibly mentally stressed.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Giel:

I was about to say this cos last year Biggy sent some hms out of DR cos they didnt dress properly.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Make person drop voting result make we see abeg
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Eeghe:
I do not think I hate Boma shocked
Ohkayyy
(runs away)

(comes back)
(runs away again)

nah, nobody will miss him when he is out. Dude is delusional, winning head of house once looks like a prerequisite to winning or being strong to him plus how does a grown man blab so much
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Eeghe:
This would be very unpopular but, I do not think I hate Boma shocked
Ohkayyy
(runs away)

(comes back)
(runs away again)

Really?.. We will see when he is nominated
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
This Angel de confuse me, in the house she frequently glances at the camera but when she enters the diary room she's camera shy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ambber:
nah, nobody will miss him when he is out. Dude is delusional, winning head of house once looks like a prerequisite to winning or being strong to him plus how does a grown man blab so much
Lmao..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Giel:
what's this?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Smellingthon:

Gbegir hyping his dumb self with his alternate.

Low self esteem kee una there.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Na the Mumu alternate account be that.... grin

Haaaa!

So im sef get multiple accounts?

E be things for bb naija nairaland thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Giel:

last year biggie na deeper life member or hisbah but this year's biggie is a hippie and a fan of Angel grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
Might be because she is camera shy she is always staring at camera.
100naira:
This Angel de confuse me, in the house she frequently glances at the camera but when she enters the diary room she's camera shy grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.