Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,427 members, 7,920,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:13 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4064992 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
Unitedunited:
On the straps someone wrote that even WM songs makes his haters suffer with insoma.
Giddem

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
All the housemates are even sleeping self

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
MzCherry:
1. i guess Maria had fun with sum1 but she doesn't know pere knows
2. Pere said he was on Maria's bed and Maria was fingering herself, so Maria told pere and pere was like I don't believe unless you put ur hand in my mouth and she did it
So he did something else on his back as he laid... I didn't get that bcs he's coding a lot.
3. Micheal said she would be forming like she doesn't do such not knowing they are worst
Micheal said he believe the opposite of what the ladies say in the house grin

Lmao!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
teacherbim:
They should just hand over this morning to Whitemoney and end the show, he is busy in the kitchen cooking while all of them are sleeping.
He really needs the money abeg.
Foolish housemates
The songs grin grin
When you are hungry and food no dey my brother wetin we go do o... We munch it.
*singing in whitemoney's voice*.. grin He needs the money no be say u talk.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
doyin01:
Oga stop lying to yourself....pere clearly stated that after fingering herself she still put the same hands in his mouth....so whether he just wanted to mock her I cannot say...but he clearly stated that...period...

See eh, even if Maria put the finger in his mouth, it doesn't still change anything.

It's not like it's his dick he put in her mouth.. grin grin

But can it justify Angel getting fvcked by Cross or Boma like yousef said?

Angel is bottom barrel olosho...

Anything can pummel her. Tueh!... grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Odogwu.. press Dem some more.

Choke Dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
It is becomes boring day by day to extent biggie is now punishing us with this whitemoney's Aba branch choir rehearsals...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Munzy14:
It is becomes boring day by day to extent biggie is now punishing us with this whitemoney's Aba branch choir rehearsals...
off your tv.

We are enjoying it cool

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

See eh, even if Maria put the finger in his mouth, it doesn't still change anything.

SHUT UP

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
WM don kill me grin

How will all the house mates the sleeping all at once

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
Yale9:
off your tv.

We are enjoying it cool
grin yale...biscuit...grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
The sponsors this year should never come back.. weekly wager tasks had a way of keeping hms busy. These ones just come do advert..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
Munzy14:
So you prefer to dy watch the housemates wey dy sleep. Whitemoney dy give una back to back hit

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
stroller9795:

As in eh?
I dey shame for Maria!
See how pere casted her!

You know shame for angel wey everybody don Sabi as the resident olosho since her itchy vagina no fit stay one place.

Na Maria wey dey finger herself by herself you dey shame for.

Your shame is misdirected... grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
My attention has been drawn to the fact that it is not only Boma that messed with our renowned drunkard, Major Gen. Pere Buratai (RTD) also benefited from her “Pussy Giveaway”

Our Dubai Fornicator gave the 36yrs old some hand job while she fingered herself like the way Sir Victor Uwaifo fingered his guitar while singing and gave the failed military personnel her pussy juice to lick for strength and vitality.

This same shameless Emirate serpent called Maria will go about condemning Angel and Queen for being too clingy and sluttish, but she's even worse than an ordinary Ojota Olosho.

The Hypocrite Called Maria should be ashamed of herself.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
Maria envy Angel... Angel is exactly who Maria want to be..reason why she keep blackmailing and backstabbing the Queen.

Maria is low budget Angel..

Why masturbate ?

You’re on bed with man and you Dey masturbate ... very absurd.

Angel scratch codedly, Marian’s went overboard saying she’s touching herself like say person fit Dey masturbate wen gistin..

But see Maria .. to collect prick she dey form... Na to finger .. idiot.

Angel no finger jare ... collect prick Na woman you be..

Let them keep talking.. as long as dem no fit play your video Na hearsay evidence

We catch Maria live ..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Pere is just starting,he will reveal more...grin grin Maria is the pro max of angel...even angel na angel for where Maria dey...Maria fingered herself till the extent that she fingered herself for nomination and she will be fingered out of the show....but before then the general pere will make sure that the whole world know that malaria is just a dubai potty with wig..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Chai whitemoney is a wise man, using style to advertise for guiness, hypo, munch it , water , Dano milk and some of their sponsor with his funny voice.
Abeg I like his strategy , others should keep sleeping

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by roqrules04(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Is WhiteMoney monopolizing Kayode and the whole camera crew ? cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
doyin01:
Oga stop lying to yourself....pere clearly stated that after fingering herself she still put the same hands in his mouth....so whether he just wanted to mock her I cannot say...but he clearly stated that...period...
they can't fool those that watched it

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
1pm the whole house is sleeping

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
80sjamshophip:

So you prefer to dy watch the housemates wey dy sleep. Whitemoney dy give una back to back hit
Odogwu is doing free ads for Dem.

Their sales figures are increasing because of him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
80sjamshophip:

Chai....we don suffer for season6...E reach to use all the brands do chorus..grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Rayliousity:

Welcome onboard Comrade
God bless you my friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Imagine a full house in the afternoon and they are all asleep
Disgraceful.
teacherbim:
They should just hand over this morning to Whitemoney and end the show, he is busy in the kitchen cooking while all of them are sleeping.
He really needs the money abeg.
Foolish housemates
The songs grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Munzy14:

Chai....we don suffer for season6...E reach to use all the brands do chorus..grin

Only Whitemoney could pull such a move.

An Odogwu, I stan

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Disturb: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
[s]My attention has been drawn to the fact that it is not only Boma that messed with our renowned drunkard, Major Gen. Pere Buratai (RTD) also benefited from her “Pussy Giveaway”

Our Dubai Fornicator gave the 36yrs old some hand job while she fingered herself like the way Sir Victor Uwaifo fingered his guitar while singing and gave the failed military personnel her pussy juice to lick for strength and vitality.

This same shameless Emirate serpent called Maria will go about condemning Angel and Queen for being too clingy and sluttish, but she's even worse than an ordinary Ojota Olosho.

The Hypocrite Called Maria should be ashamed of herself[/s] .
There's a thin line between funny and stupid...

Stop giving us migraine with your unsolicited incoherent jargons

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
I pray WHITEMONEY wins this MONEY.

Because he seems that guy really need it. Maybe he will use it to do OPERATION on his throat, lungs and whatever so his voice wouldn't be like someone who is singing for dead people.

Fatality! Shift let me faint.

2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Konji go finish Maria grin

She like doggy .. but to collect she dey form.. she wan party..

Effect of stadium pussy embarassed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
PatientVulture:

Do I agree with his intention, I fully do. what of his implementation? no, he was stupid at that.
He should have left WM in the kitchen but added more people to work with him. That way, once they have learnt, nobody will feel dependent on anyone. He had good intentions, but his blood too dey hot. I did not support him on that, same way I do not feel he bullied WM but going to meet WM for that altercation was unnecessary

Interesting to find we have same thoughts on both issues

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.