Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3999792 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) (3713) (3714) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
nazablossom:
Lucky Nini. She's just reaping where she did not sow back to back grin

Abi nah wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ebunchi(f): 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sweetpink:
Ebuka on Sunday live eviction show:Maria,you said that Michael sees Angel as a Prostitute.
Can you explain why?

Maria: I dont remember mmmmskdkkdj djkdkdbdjkdld dhidosmd jfiodkenfjfid

grin grin grin and be asking if she was drunk

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Eeghe:

Right?
lipsrsealed
what's right?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
She would be the next slut
Ambber:
you sound like a veteran BB watcher..did you change your userid? what's the old one?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
A stunt double was obviously used in this Super Komando advert. No how Erica is doing that air kick split.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
doyin01:
Who is a slut??a slut is a woman that had so many sexual encounters...

My point is a woman that had multiple sexual encounters whether via relationships or friendships has no right to call another woman a slut because they are still under the same category....imagine a lady that have three boyfriends calling another woman slut??

Multiple partners here. So it has nothing to do with being a virgin.

I went further to use the definition of another dictionary.

You can't give an impression of being a slut and start feeling bad for being slut shamed or start crying wolf for being slut shamed.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
doyin01:
Who is a slut??a slut is a woman that had so many sexual encounters...

My point is a woman that had multiple sexual encounters whether via relationships or friendships has no right to call another woman a slut because they are still under the same category....imagine a lady that have three boyfriends calling another woman slut??

Someone can be a slut and not a prostitute .
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
Yes, a guy
KingDamzzy:
A stunt double was obviously used in this Super Komando advert. No how Erica is doing that air kick split.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
doyin01:
But when I called you just ordinary "evening newspaper at 36"..i cannot count how many mentions i got from you during that time....

Even you still continued talking about the issue the next day and started saying that is how whitemoney gang insults people bla bla bla

if self-denial was a person..

Quote my posts. I said that I can't be shamed by a piece of information I put out myself. I have a whole ass story on this forum, does it look I'm the type to care about people's opinions about me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Queen in the diary room now..
She looks cute.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
andrew444:

Someone can be a slut and not a prostitute .

It's even worse to be a slut.

At least prostitutes are paid for their Immorality. For sluts, it's for the thrill and fun of it.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Romanoff:

Multiple partners here. So it has nothing to do with being a virgin.

I went further to use the definition of another dictionary.

You can't give an impression of being a slut and start feeling bad for being slut shamed or start crying wolf for being slut shamed.

Give me one good reason why you think it is cool for a woman to call her follow woman a slut??

And I am not talking about what angel feels or not...I am just stating out the action of a woman calling another woman a slut...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
doyin01:
So it is boma words we are now using to judge a situation??so boma is now the proof??so if boma comes tomorrow and claim he later slept with Maria,so we should believe him??

yes, believe him.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
What names are men like this called?
Romanoff:

At least prostitutes are paid for their Immorality. For sluts, it's for the thrill and fun of it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
doyin01:
Give me one good reason why you think it is cool for a woman to call her follow woman a slut??

Cause she put herself out there as a slut.

If a prostitute is proud of her tag, a woman who puts herself out there as a slut should own it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
OhBritannia:
Isn't it funny that Maria, Nini and peace were calling Angel a prostitute in the executive lodge and yet the same Maria and Nini agree that they can fork the boyfriends of their friends if themselves and their female friends agree to be eating the man's money and forking the man and they even had to give themselves high five.

The audacity of their hypocrisy for me.
Pot calling kettle black.

To be fair, Maria kinda cringed when Nini said that. And reluctantly raised her hand up when Nini gave the high 5…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Amya:

yes, believe him.
well I believe pere more....grin and pere just made me realize that Maria and angel are the same thing but one does her own codedly and the other does it openly...thank you

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Demnan:
What names are men like this called?

Man whor'e, womanizer.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
MrEnigma007:

This is basically what was said...

Very true...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Romanoff:

Sluts does it fit fun while a prostitutes does it for the cash ,you are right grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Romanoff:

Cause she put herself out there as a slut.

If a prostitute is proud of her tag, a woman who puts herself out there as a slut should own it.
Then why don't you People keep the same energy whenever a man calls another woman "olosho" even on nairaland too??don't you People think she could have put herself out that way and the man has the right to call her a prostitute too??going by your analogy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Giel:
Queen cuddled up and sleeping with Pere in the lounge. If Maria had seen her. She would have been a topic of conversation..

Don't worry. Queen just started with Pere.

There's alot more for Maria to see, moving on. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
A lot of men are manwh*re, then. Boma, too, right?
Romanoff:

Man LovePeddler, womanizer.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Queen has 800 abeg naira doesn't want anything added to the abeg menu.

She trusts Tega the least.

I think she saw the question as a punishment instead of something she wants being added so she can have an option to buy.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sweetpink:
They have said so many terrible things about Angel that biggy had to chase them out like rats!
Tueh!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
But how many random men has Angel slept with?
Romanoff:

Man whor'e, womanizer.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
What Maria, Peace and Nini said about Angel shouldn't come as a surprise and that's how they feel and to be honest they just basically said what some of HMs have been biting their tongue to say, all the HMs sees her as a cum bucket or konji reliever except maybe Arin and to some extent Sammie and JMK....

The only hypocritical part of the convo is all them not being able to wear their disgust for Angel with their full chest just like Jackie B wore hers when she became "Apostle is not that deep" during her issue with Michael.....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Godseye70: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
KingDamzzy:

I think it's Pere.
It was cross
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
DownChelsea:

Don't worry. Queen just started with Pere.

There's alot for Maria to see, going on. grin

You sense another fight coming up between them? grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
They say Angel is a slut but they cannot mention at least one guy who has bleeped her.
Lmao!
Angel,continue to press their necks and kill them with love!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
chucs:
Atleast she flirted with only one man. Angel flirts with many.......

Abeg leave Peace alone, she is not the one collecting different sizes on daily basis.

And who is she to judge Angel for flirting with people? Is it her flirting? Make Peace park well abeg. I like the girl but she too talk.

And what do you mean Angel is collecting different sizes everyday? Whose size has she collected?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Praise God
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) (3713) (3714) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.