Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,755 members, 7,915,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:36 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4057229 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3734) (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Between him and Rose.. Rose social media fanbase is mad. Tictik.. 1.5m,Instagram 1.3m...

Alright, we watch.

Thanks for the civil conversations, na man you be.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
Demnan:
And I'm telling you I'm comparing them as they are all parts of the human life as you said gossip is. Gossio, malicious gossip might be part of life, doesn't mean it should be accepted
no be you talk degree of viciousness? grin What's the degree of viciousness between a tooth paste, a knife and a gun since they are part of the human life?

Abeg die this matter if you can't accept your mistake

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
thatigboman1:
ur heart is truly lost.
Help me find it grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
PatientVulture:

it really baffles me how you guys keep mentioning WM giving people extra food/meat yet when he is accused of using it as a strategy to being on the good side of all housemates, you deny it.
just thinking
Too bad for you, Maybe WhiteMoney has done juju for us that's why we love him so much..

But guess what.. WE LOVE THE JUJU.

IT IS SWEETING US
WE WANT HIM TO DO MORE JUJU FOR US
WE ARE GLAD TO BE CHARMED BY HIM

MAZI ODOGWU EGO OCHA BILI BILI WHITEMONEY 1 FOR THE 90M

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Demnan:
Why did he say what he said?

Scroll through the pages

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
FIGARO00:

Alright, we watch.

Thanks for the civil conversations, na man you be.
Manage boss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
doyin01:
JMK already had that conclusion about Maria before going to meet angel,angel only confirmed the thoughts that JMK had already towards Maria....more like angel just added petrol to the fire...

That means Angel is an accomplice to gossip and hate towards Maria.

There's a video of Angel gossiping about Maria and pere with Tega and saying they are deceiving themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
Whitemoney claims the only reason he nominated Pere last week was not because of hate

But instead he just wanted Pere to feel the heat a lot of being up right

So,I’m assuming if he claims it not for his hatred towards Pere ,I believe if Pere is saved ,Whitemoney shouldn’t nominate him next week

Or better still, let hear another lie Whitemoney is gonna give as reason this time around

White lies#

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
I heard some housemates said Angel has the worst, dirtiest and nastiest Vagina

If so, then Angel just got Stronger and earned herself more fans.

I'm happy for her. smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
PatientVulture:

it really baffles me how you guys keep mentioning WM giving people extra food/meat yet when he is accused of using it as a strategy to being on the good side of all housemates, you deny it.
just thinking
Are you trying to say that giving someone extra food when it is available must definitely be a strategy??really??and if he rejects his plea,you people will still say he hates pere bla bla bla...what exactly do you people want??he gives extra food you say it is a strategy,he did not give extra food you say he hates the person....smh....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
I said I wasn't comparing them with their degree of viciousness when you mentioned comparisons. Geez. Which mistake should I accept when you have failed to point out the mistake
100naira:
no be you talk degree of viciousness? grin What's the degree of viciousness between a tooth paste, a knife and a gun since they are part of the human life?

Abeg die this matter if you can't accept your mistake

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sweetpink:

Peace should have just said "Boma used and dumped me" and picked Jackie B and DHOH grin
Who's she trying to fool?

Boma was already HOH when that picture happened undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Whitemoney claims the only reason he nominated Pere last week was not because of hate

But instead he just wanted Pere to feel the heat a lot of being up right

So,I’m assuming if he claims it not for his hatred towards Pere ,I believe if Pere is saved ,Whitemoney shouldn’t nominate him next week

Or better still, let hear another lie Whitemoney is gonna give as reason this time around

White lies#
Was whitemoney the only person that nominated pere??ten people nominated pere...why are you so obsessed with whitemoney??

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jadentica:

That means Angel is an accomplice to gossip and hate towards Maria.

There's a video of Angel gossiping about Maria and pere with Tega and saying they are deceiving themselves.
But Maria also gossips about her too and still gossiped about her today,so what is now the problem??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
My dear, this unsolicited explanations concerning Maria and Pere is useless to a WhiteMoney fan like me.

Kindly save it for Gbegirsoup when he's back from ban.

Thank you and God bless you.

Not that I care undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
PatientVulture:

It really baffles me how you guys keep mentioning WM giving people extra food/meat yet when he is accused of using it as a strategy to being on the good side of all housemates, you deny it.
just thinking

I am as baffled as you are.

The joke writes itself grin

Bunch of fake ass people....extra rice and meat kee Una there!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
doyin01:
But Maria also gossips about her too and still gossiped about her today,so what is now the problem??

No problem at all.

Just letting y'all know that Angel also gossips about Maria since y'all claim she doesn't gossip about her..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jadentica:
[/b]

Yeah like a Christmas tree! grin
Yeah....shining bright like a star that all eyes must see by fire by force grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Did anyone see Angel's naked bum? shocked

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Did Angel just take off her short in front of those people in the room shocked shocked shocked shocked

Or it's my eye??

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
doyin01:
Are you trying to say that giving someone extra food when it is available must definitely be a strategy??really??and if he rejects his plea,you people will still say he hates pere bla bla bla...what exactly do you people want??he gives extra food you say it is a strategy,he did not give extra food you say he hates the person....smh....

if I help you because I just want to help you , or because of God , I would not need to remind you or talk about it when you offend me .
I stand to be corrected, but WM has talked about this before when He had an issue with Pere. what does that mean? to me it's like doing a favor in expectancy of something, maybe loyalty.

That's the way I see it when you help people and use it against them when you have issues.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
So Angel really strips in front of the housemates?

Kayode couldn't run away from her naked body fast enough lmao. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jadentica:
So whitehippo is still beefing Pere even as he has moved on?

Like I always say, whitepig is a snake...

He holds grudges for too long and there's nothing real about him..

Useless vigilante!
ewu was white money the only one that mentioned Pere's name undecided ? Later una go dey claim logika undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sweetpink:
Did anyone see Angel's naked bum? shocked
yes oooo. Dat girl na mad girl

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
OffsahBoye:
Did Angel just take off her short in front of those people in the room

Or it's my eye??
It is what it is grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QuietHammer(m): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Wtf shocked

Angel pulled her shorts just now to change to another. No underwear. In the midst of others in the room. I think even Yousef was there.

Who raised this girl?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by oghini: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
OffsahBoye:
Did Angel just take off her short in front of those people in the room shocked shocked shocked shocked

Or it's my eye??

I saw it as well...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
OffsahBoye:

Or it's my eye??
to tell u say many things dey happen for dat house.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
ersonleads:
yes oooo. Dat girl na mad girl
She no send anybody grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QuietHammer(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Giel:
So Angel really strips in front of the housemates?

Kayode couldn't run away from her naked body fast enough lmao. grin

They let that air intentionally. It's not really a live show. They have a few minutes to pick interesting scenes to show. It's one of the reasons why there are no clocks in the house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
QuietHammer:
Wtf shocked

Angel pulled her shorts just now to change to another. No underwear. In the midst of others in the room. I think even Yousef was there.

Who raised this girl?
After you don look finish tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
PatientVulture:

if I help you because I just want to help you , or because of God , I would not need to remind you or talk about it when you offend me .
I stand to be corrected, but WM has talked about this before when He had an issue with Pere. what does that mean? to me it's like doing a favor in expectancy of something, maybe loyalty.

That's the way I see it when you help people and use it against them when you have issues.
He mentioned food??so during the fight,he mentioned That he do give him extra meat or food??haaaaaaaaaaa me I know watch that one oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3734) (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.