Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,336 members, 7,891,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:05 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4031210 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2021
And he knows this that’s why he is apologizing.

babyfaceafrica:
The truth is Maria likes Pere and was pained that he tried to replace her with Queen
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 8:55am On Aug 29, 2021
I noticed some pple here low-key wishing either of Pere or Maria fail in their friendship so that they can decampaign either of them well.
But sorry, those two will fight in d morning, keep malice at noon, make hot steamy romp at night,wake up cuddling and saying nice things to each other plus how they can’t do without each other.

So u guys should let them be...the duo are unpredictable.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 8:57am On Aug 29, 2021
LordTheus:

Sounds like you're getting ready to jump ship in case Maria is evicted today grin
Maria evicted? Joke of the century.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
That Jackie b is not even fine
Without makeup and similar enhancements.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Your gender is something else
Our matter eh na only God fit handle am.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2021
jkarmstrong:
The truth is that the ladies are successfully manipulating the guys. They have got most of the guys mental game on lock down. They are fuc.k.ing up their perception of reality, and the guys are reacting by acting irrationally.

We have seen it with Sammie, Pere and Micheal most recently. Only few of the girls are losing in their ships (Liquorose and queen), the rest of the ladies have the clear upper hand. Nini over Saga, Saskay over jaypaul/cross, Maria over Pere, and even Jackie B (who initially was all over Micheal) has succeeded in overpowering Micheal, reducing him to a paranoid, nagging, pathetic, Looney, ranting about hypothetical realities.

Thoughts and prayers.
u forgot to add that Angel sent Jayvee (or what's his name again) to mental home.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2021
JBoss25:
And u believe Pere, u be mumu
And you believe maria who is always forming Amnesia when Ebuka ask her questions .
Nor be u mumu pass.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Freestar: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2021
PatientVulture:

they fit dey avoid ban o

Possibly. Especially since we dey country wen get multiple standards wen wan muturu be d leader.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2021
Maria's predicament in the BBN house and my presumed rationale for Pere's chariness around her brings nostalgia from a little more than a decade ago when I started reading fables and allegories as a kid.

One of those collections contained the story of Obi who paid routine visits to the woods. On his first visit, he shouted with a loud voice and beckoned to the villagers to hurry up and prevent a hungry lion from devouring him. The villagers appeared immediately with arrows, bows and spears but Obi smiled and informed them it was just a prank.

Obi repeated the prank on his second visit to the small forest, but this time his cry for succour was louder. The dwellers of his village hurried down again with weapons but could only find a young man having fun with a large grin on his face. When Obi visited the bush on the third day, a hungry lion actually appeared but his loudest cry for urgent help fell on deaf ears. The natives were tired of Obi's games and left him to his fate of relieving the lion from hunger.

The Half-English, Maria, is Obi. Even though Maria is Obi, it is crucial to clarify the distinction between the former and the latter. The former was compelled to trick the housemates successively. It was the condition the organisers of the show gave her to remain in that house, not once! During one of her early diary sessions, she confessed the displeasure of having to tell lies to survive.

The housemates were chagrined when she escaped notice as a wildcard and triumphantly effected a subsequent fake eviction design.

The psychology of the housemates and some viewers is like that of the villagers in the Obi story. They perceive Maria as an actress who uses her craft to toy with people's feeling.

Contrary to the opinion in this thread, Maria is not a manipulator. She is a kind lady and she's so soft. Pere may say whatever he wants but he loves the gracious Maria and there's nothing wrong if our General appreciates the beauty of God's creation.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2021
OGdaddy:
Maria's Boyfriend did so much for her and i think her boyfriend is the reason why she is in the show.
She came to play the NiNI and nengi card but life has other plans for her.
She met Pere and fell in love with him and Pere too has fallen in love with her.
She keeps denying maybe for the sake of her relationship outside the house, she had promised her boyfriend not to betray him but along the line, she has falling in love with Pere and she can't hide it anymore.

The thought of her relationship outside the house and the thought about pere due to the fact that she does not really want to lose pere and she feels she is going home today and she will have to leave pere in the house.
all this emotions was the reason why she cried out yesterday afternoon.

She is human after all.

As from today, though i stan pere. I have decided to remove my hands in anything that concerns Maria and pere again.

I nor do again. I will just keep stanning pere but whatever he does with Maria is strictly their business.

I think we the fans should allow them be because what will be will be.

Na siddon dey look I dey now. I waited for biggy to show them, he no gree.... I kuku went to sleep undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2021
When they were listing girls they would fvvk in the house, Boma named Tega amongst other girls to which JMK started shouting Boma you go fvvk married woman! Boma you wan fvvk married woman and since then Boma has been glued to her. Tega suppose don shift I don’t know why she’s entertaining his attention. undecided

fitzmayowa:
Boma and Tega in bed again I hope Tega knows her in-laws are watching.......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2021
Chase27:
Pere and Maria are playing whatever game they are playing real good. Both are good actors. No one is gaining...no one is loosing, just d viewers fighting and taking sides for their emotion.
Both are fine
This!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:13am On Aug 29, 2021
Amillionnn:
When they were listing girls they would fvvk in the house, Boma named Tega amongst other girls to which JMK started shouting Boma you go fvvk married woman! Boma you wan fvvk married woman and since then Boma has been glued to her. Tega suppose don shift I don’t know why she’s entertaining his attention. undecided

Tega sef dey enjoy am..

Tega looks like someone that wouldn't mind fvcking in that house to me.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:13am On Aug 29, 2021
OGdaddy:
After all said and done.
Pere and Maria ended up sleeping together on the same bed.

Biggie should Just share the 90 million naira between pere, meria and White money.

Without these three, the show will be a low Budget ghanian movie.

shocked

They did?

She couldn't even give him a hug before the party.... chai these two are playing with me embarassed lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jkarmstrong(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
i am not yet sure of the Pere and Maria ship? it's confusing, anybody that says one is manipulating the other is based on speculation. Both are good actors..

Maybe you are correct. But I am disappointed in Pere. I expected more from him abeg. The guy is very intelligent and has a good mental game, however he is allowing Maria to play on his intelligence. Why does he want Maria so bad? Why does he need to prove time and time again that he fingered and tasted her? What is so special about that sordid affair? If Maria has refused to admit the event happened, the best thing is to ignore her completely, content in the knowledge that what happened happened and they both know it.

Initially, in fact, he was the one playing and manipulating her, making her do stuffs that appeared against her better judgement. But now it is not so clear. She has turned the table on him, and Pere is beginning to appear helpless and unfortunate.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 9:15am On Aug 29, 2021
Chase27:
Pere and Maria are playing whatever game they are playing real good. Both are good actors. No one is gaining...no one is loosing, just d viewers fighting and taking sides for their emotion.
Both are fine

It must be what they both plan wen they removed their Mike. That Maria is sneaky and always trying to beat biggie to his game. But she will always fail

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2021
andrew444:
Emmanuel can never vibe the way he is vibing with Jackie b with liquorose but yet some of you ladies here are trying to ship them

I don’t know why some women see the handwriting on the wall that a certain guy doesn’t like them but they choose to ignore
Rose with her masculine stuff is a huge turn-off...Rose don fall yakata for Emmanuel...But Emmanuel is just there.

In reality, person wey love you, go love you for real no matter your looks/appearance.

Facially and mentally she is cute...But that whole body smh..

It's just like a man with feminine body and movements...I mean hugeeee turn off.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2021
Team Maria , let's troll all we can before Ebuka takes the stage.

Because after that , I'm not sure we go still get mouth for this street .

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2021
Threebear:

One person said it happened , the other said it didn't happen ...but of course , let's believe the man ...as usual .

Which was why I said yesterday That I don't blame Pere and Maria messing with us, I blame the camera guys for not showing us stuff real time.....

All we are relying on to spin stories now na hearsay undecided

It's really Pere's words against Maria's words right now

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BOOZELEE: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2021
Pere dey feel say im fit go house today so im dey try tarnish,batter and destroy maria image and relationship outside.
Na why im dey tell the world and im boyfriend say im don finger im gel..Pere na devil cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2021
Dannyxy:
My lively sammie, this game was too brutal for your naive and happy personality lipsrsealed
I swear....in week one he was the goto guy for ladies...Angel changed his game...

If he had gone for peace with that energy, we for don dey get awnnnnnnnn over dose by now..grin

We wish him well..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2021
ethicallyright:
Maria's predicament in the BBN house and my presumed rationale for Pere's chariness around her brings nostalgia from a little more than a decade ago when I started reading fables and allegories as a kid.

One of those collections contained the story of Obi who paid routine visits to the woods. On his first visit, he shouted with a loud voice and beckoned to the villagers to hurry up and prevent a hungry lion from devouring him. The villagers appeared immediately with arrows, bows and spears but Obi smiled and informed them it was just a prank.

Obi repeated the prank on his second visit to the small forest, but this time his cry for succour was louder. The dwellers of his village hurried down again with weapons but could only find a young man having fun with a large grin on his face. When Obi visited the bush on the third day, a hungry lion actually appeared but his loudest cry for urgent help fell on deaf ears. The natives were tired of Obi's games and left him to his fate of relieving the lion from hunger.

The Half-English, Maria, is Obi. Even though Maria is Obi, it is crucial to clarify the distinction between the former and the latter. The former was compelled to trick the housemates successively. It was the condition the organisers of the show gave her to remain in that house, not once! During one of her early diary sessions, she confessed the displeasure of having to tell lies to survive.

The housemates were chagrined when she escaped notice as a wildcard and triumphantly effected a subsequent fake eviction design.

The psychology of the housemates and some viewers is like that of the villagers in the Obi story. They perceive Maria as an actress who uses her craft to toy with people's feeling.

Contrary to the opinion in this thread, [s]Maria is not a manipulator. She is a kind lady and she's so soft[/s]Pere may say whatever he wants but he loves the gracious Maria and there's nothing wrong if our General appreciates the beauty of God's creation.

This is only the situation in your BBmind/BBhead

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BOOZELEE: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2021
Amillionnn:

She is a senseless married woman

Na when boma start to dey tell other house mate say she dey disturb am dey beg for im preek her eyes go clear. cheesy

Probably she dey feel say boma get fans and fit be potential winner.Only if she knew,Only if cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2021
ICYMI

Some of u steal captions to come post here....

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2021
Here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2021

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2021

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:29am On Aug 29, 2021
SoiSoi13:

The very reason why I always say Maria should leave pere alone, Maria does not like pere and pere does not like her either they are just acting for content, if you come in with a script wanting all the guys to follow you like your dog? It can't be Pere, find some else, As for pere kiss and tell thats not matured at all, [s]one of them should leave today I hate nonsense[/s].

So we can watch who or what?
snooze fest or cooking show?

God no go shame us

We hope that they stay.... make every body watch their content biko

Enjoy your own, we enjoy our own undecided

You want the ones that dominates most of the social media conversations to go...... wonderment lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jkarmstrong(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2021
thatigboman1:
u forgot to add that Angel sent Jayvee (or what's his name again) to mental home.

Thank you jare. I don even forget that one.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2021
Threebear:
So Angel kissed Emmanuel and Yousef last night.

A selfless free giving queen .

grin cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2021
The nominees this week if they have sense in dat house should be
Liquorose
Jackie B
Peace
Saga
Boma
Michael

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.