Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,152 members, 7,916,377 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:03 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4059645 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
scondy:
Omo ....I just watch showmax....WM dey beg for action....hahahhaha....focused on the game...no time for ship in the mud.....loool

Tega sha....well she is an adult ...I am sure she has weighed the consequences of her actions.....what brand does she wanna build on that tho? Not surprised tho.....she had it coming....

But Boma sha...married woman on TV....e for no near am.....

They should go and ask TTT.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
doyin01:
But the husband recent utterances says otherwise...but he claimed he cheated on her...and she herself kept telling her fellow housemates that she is still married and she and her husband both agreed that she should come to the big brother house....can you be married and still be separated at the same Time??

They are trying to cover up her shamelessness. If she was separated, she would have stated it from the begining of the show.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
My Yousef is smart kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Polymath56 give us gist na since you were in the house with these guys.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bannedidiot(f): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
Any Proof?
na Twitter receipts i get

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Threebear:

Please quit drinking .
I've always been a Pere's fan since when Maria was in the house .
Now that Maria is gone , isn't it natural I support Pere?

Did I force you or any other Marian to vote him ?

Are you going to tell me who to vote and campaign for ?

If you'd rather vote delawoods that is completely your choice .

Who the hell are you to think I care about what you want to do with your votes ? grin

If your votes were that impactful or relevant would Maria be outside the house now ?

Do what you must with your hundred votes , what makes you think I give an iota of a damn ?

The only senseless person here is the person that can't respect other people's choices .

Calling out Maria's faults?

You must have missed the memo

I've never stanned anyone because they're good . grin

Pere is possibly the worst guy in that house in terms of " conventional goodness" does it look like I care ?

Do I look like Moses or prophetess Deborah to you , going around picking "pure " souls to ascend into heaven ?

Maybe you aren't aware that all those characteristics Maria exhibited are the reason I loved her ...to you they may look like a flaw , to me they made her completely human and relatable.

Same reason I started liking Pere .

Maria herself has told people to stop saying Pere ruined her game , who are you to say otherwise ?

Do you know Pere more than Maria ?

Abeg
Their pain is real... let it sink in.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Geezeem:

This is the part I don't get

like I am supposed to sell off my TV when my fave leaves or throw away the phone I am using to post here for the same reason?

Eish menh! undecided

Can you quote where i said anyone shouldn't support another HM as 3bear lied in her post? Or are you now in support of her lies as well? undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Liqourose is killing me cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
So Tega a married woman allowed Boma to mess her up?I hope her husband is still defending her.Boma that's so unattractive even as a single lady I won't agree to dance with him.Tega is a disgrace
Don't lie u go open that ur rotten pussy and cum all over him, lie lie babe. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Romanoff:

They are trying to cover up her shamelessness. If she was separated, she would have stated it from the begining of the show.
exactly!!!!!the husband have low self esteem ,because of fame he is ready to accept any Bullshit...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pere should have sat down for liquorose to demonstrate

Liquorose brain no to carry for things like this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chefzee: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
scondy:

Maria is not a genuine person...she didn't like pere romantically but was kissing and doing all stuff with him...interesting....housemates witnessed this....

She had no filter....she speaks and can be very dismissive and disrespectful then forms clueless when confronted.

That was a major character flaw for her...

Why do u think Pere gain fans...he owned his actions...the takes u said he peddled about Maria...he told her to her face in front of angel....and as usual she denied ....she tried to overplay being a gamer and it backfired....shikena

Pere knows when to apply pressure and then retreat to watch the ripple effects.....and in that calm state he would endear u to him

All this character flaws we all have that you people keep rambling about is simply attempts at backtracking and pretending that Pere did not directly affect and ruin Maria's chances from the beginning and people never forgave her.
For Pete's sake, we have seen more problematic and controversial HMs.

Tboss had issues with everyone yet got to the finals, Tacha was problematic,
was almost in the finals, Ceec had no filter, tore her payporte outfit, indicted Ebuka, almost destroyed Lolu's dick, insulted Tobi and his family. Ceec used to be called Cee Liar because she would say stuffs and lie about it in front of Ebuka yet she was accorded the grace to get into the finals.
Lucy slut shamed Nengi yet got love and support that evening. Double Standards and Nonsense.

What I am implying here is that Maria's case was simply a consequence of falling out of the good books of viewers courtesy of Pere and she never recovered from that blow so whatever she did was overexaggerated coupled with the fact that her fans were obsessed with Pere and could not come through for her last week. Viewers were just unnecessarily hard on Maria. They would overlook others but tore her up.
Next season, another girl will come and you all will say ah Maria was not this terrible. That's nonesense.
Whether you accept it or not, Pere ruined Maria's chances and she was a pawn in his game in his desperation to take down another Hm. Well, he has already taken out one of his competition ,he will now restrategize while Maria watch him and the one he manipulated her to fight become good friends.

Sorry for the long post.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
[quote author=Chefzee post=105365702]

Or don't you understand that going against White was what caused Maria's downfall and subsequently made her lose grace in viewers eyes. At the end, Maria lost fans and Pere gained more passionate fans.

[/s]Cruisetopiavp ngbor going against WhiteMonkey was the reason your fave was evicted.

Can you confirm cheesygrin.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
doyin01:
exactly!!!!!the husband have low self esteem issues,because of fame he is ready to accept any Bullshit...

This is the truth. If he is not ashamed for himself, he should be ashamed for their child and his family members who had to watch and hear all this nonsense.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bannedidiot:
na Twitter receipts i get
share it...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
Btwn Saskay and Nini I don’t know who’s more annoying during presentations

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
Boma has been claiming to be a game player nd always playing safe.
He is not ignorant of what this can breed for Tega.
Why then would he rather meddle with another man's wife in a show he knows how such actions can affect her marriage.
Why did he reject single girls only to be neck deep in romance with a married woman?.
Person wife nai sweet your Okra self. Idiot.

Selfish, evil båstard.

I'm not excusing the foolish Tega that couldn't Masturbate instead. Her marriage in the Mud.
I'm sure she came for endorsements to better her life and now this .
How many did TTT get, did she not ask?.
No wonder she was talking rubbish with Queen today, defending nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
Threebear:

Please quit drinking .
I've always been a Pere's fan since when Maria was in the house .
Now that Maria is gone , isn't it natural I support Pere?

Did I force you or any other Marian to vote him ?

Are you going to tell me who to vote and campaign for ?

If you'd rather vote delawoods that is completely your choice .

Who the hell are you to think I care about what you want to do with your votes ? grin

If your votes were that impactful or relevant would Maria be outside the house now ?

Do what you must with your hundred votes , what makes you think I give an iota of a damn ?

The only senseless person here is the person that can't respect other people's choices .

Calling out Maria's faults?

You must have missed the memo

I've never stanned anyone because they're good . grin

Pere is possibly the worst guy in that house in terms of " conventional goodness" does it look like I care ?

Do I look like Moses or prophetess Deborah to you , going around picking "pure " souls to ascend into heaven ?

Maybe you aren't aware that all those characteristics Maria exhibited are the reason I loved her ...to you they may look like a flaw , to me they made her completely human and relatable.

Same reason I started liking Pere .

Maria herself has told people to stop saying Pere ruined her game , who are you to say otherwise ?

Do you know Pere more than Maria ?

Abeg

Same WhatsApp group grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
White monkey dey beg for friends with benefits in the middle of the night after being rejected by a Taxi driver on live TV. grin

Such an unalpha male..

Could never be my fave!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
Gentlefury:
Come on guys stop reaching, that Whitemoney and Jmk moment doesn't even qualify as remotely sexual, it might have led to something with time though.

He was scoping her ...she declined....simple...he even begged for friends with benefit..she said no...she doesn't do that cause she once did and the guy caught feelings...then he told her not to worry that he won't catch feelings and she said ...no nothing....he then gave her a peck ....

His facial expression sef....konji hold bros...

But its totally normal sha...nothing wrong about that....his fans should own it jor ...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
safarigirl:
Lol

Nini is taking like James Brown, the #1 Princess of Africa
Princess of Africow
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
Boma and Tega don cast for the whole Instagram blogs
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Threebear:

You lost Beatrice you moved on and found a new fave .

We lost Maria and now we are supporting pere .

If you can lose Beatrice and find another person , why can't we ? grin

Isn't it hypocritical to demand what you can't abide yourself from others ?

Yes , the pain is real but we are definitely going to get over it. Just like you got over the last twenty people you liked that were evicted early.

Should we drown in sorrow and cover ourselves with Ash and wear sad clothes just because Maria is gone ?

Are you telling us to stop being a fan of the show we loved even before we knew anyone like Maria existed just because she's gone ?

Lmfao

Threebear......I love ur comebacks....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
Liquorose facial expression is killing me
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
Liquorose na Olodo

Pere too isn’t smart...he should have sat

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
MizzD:
Liquorose facial expression is killing me

Sorry she has one of d annoying facial expressions after jaypaul
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
DreamyEyes:
nothing really serious. Just cross being cross grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTQA28hjSMi/?utm_medium=copy_link
Cross is such a shameless drunkard!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
kowema:
Boma has been claiming to be a game player nd always playing safe.
He is not ignorant of what this can breed for Tega.
Why then would he rather meddle with another man's wife in a show he knows how such actions can affect her marriage.
Why did he reject single girls only to be neck deep in romance with a married woman?.
Person wife nai sweet your Okra self. Idiot.

Selfish, evil båstard.

I'm not excusing the foolish Tega that couldn't Masturbate instead. Her marriage in the Mud.
I'm sure she came for endorsements to better her life and now this .
How many did TTT get, did she not ask?.
No wonder she was talking rubbish with Queen today, defending nonsense.
No dey bad mouth Boma, the guy na real Alpha Male, all the girls are tripping for him in the house, He's knacking them all one by one, we all know you'll fall if Boma toast you so keep shut.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
Wow wow what a wow....Tega and Boma. Disappointed in Tega shame. Though not my fave, but her hubby is pissed and is going crazy for sure.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
Whatever you say fact is Liquorose did good. How else could he have made a charade for brick. Cut the babe some slack abeg. Some people can't interprete a simple charade but the can insult people. Mtschu. The groups with three people have an edge
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
Piscof2000:

Both must go,I dey shame for tega as a married woman kai embarassed
As in its disgusting.. I am really sad.. If Tega no get sense, she Boma the failed actor no suppose get sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.