Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,098 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:13 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4024267 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tega messed up, and Boma not knowing his boundaries is worse. Tueh!!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bannedidiot:
Make una calm down, people said the same and worse about bisola, but she is doing ok now. Kayode tried sha, but he couldn't protect her forever
Bisola wasn't Married. The married ones should take the larger share of the blame. They are the one that made a vow angry

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
She has poor taste of guys and low-self esteem. The Internet never forgets.. Her kids will get to see the video
Boma is the most handsome guy in the house no dey lie
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
JuicyStar:
Just seeing the whole Boma and Tega incident. It’s so disgusting. Even Boma sef no dey fear and him suppose collect for this action.

Let’s assume say the woman head no correct but how u go fit sleep with married woman for national tv? No ooo…it’s very wrong

In case he doesn’t know, this is Nigeria and this reputation would go with him everywhere. He should go and ask TTT…

Blame the appropriate person oo
Getting them off with head not correct doesn’t cut it. What if Boma does not believe in marriage and vows? Have you considered it? What if he believes married women are game for him?
Isn’t the one who took vows the right person to blame maximally cos I mean, they took the damn oath? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
Threebear:

You lost Beatrice you moved on and found a new fave .

We lost Maria and now we are supporting pere .

If you can lose Beatrice and find another person , why can't we ? grin

Isn't it hypocritical to demand what you can't abide yourself from others ?

Yes , the pain is real but we are definitely going to get over it. Just like you got over the last twenty people you liked that were evicted early.

Should we drown in sorrow and cover ourselves with Ash and wear sad clothes just because Maria is gone ?

Are you telling us to stop being a fan of the show we loved even before we knew anyone like Maria existed just because she's gone ?

Lmfao

Apt
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bannedidiot:
Make una calm down, people said the same and worse about bisola, but she is doing ok now. Kayode tried sha, but he couldn't protect her forever
But we knew Bisola was separated... But Tega never mentioned she is
I just find it quite disturbing
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
genius43:
Tega messed up, and Boma not knowing his boundaries is worse. Tueh!!!
Tega is the one to blame here, leave okro man alone fool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
nazablossom:
Bisola wasn't Married. The married ones should take the larger share of the blame. They are the one that made a vow angry

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
Chefzee:

All this character flaws we all have that you people keep rambling about is simply attempts at backtracking and pretending that Pere did not directly affect and ruin Maria's chances from the beginning and people never forgave her.
For Pete's sake, we have seen more problematic and controversial HMs.

Tboss had issues with everyone yet got to the finals, Tacha was problematic,
was almost in the finals, Ceec had no filter, tore her payporte outfit, indicted Ebuka, almost destroyed Lolu's dick, insulted Tobi and his family. Ceec used to be called Cee Liar because she would say stuffs and lie about it in front of Ebuka yet she was accorded the grace to get into the finals.
Lucy slut shamed Nengi yet got love and support that evening. Double Standards and Nonsense.

What I am implying here is that Maria's case was simply a consequence of falling out of the good books of viewers courtesy of Pere and she never recovered from that blow so whatever she did was overexaggerated coupled with the fact that her fans were obsessed with Pere and could not come through for her last week. Viewers were just unnecessarily hard on Maria. They would overlook others but tore her up.
Next season, another girl will come and you all will say ah Maria was not this terrible. That's nonesense.
Whether you accept it or not, Pere ruined Maria's chances and she was a pawn in his game in his desperation to take down another Hm. Well, he has already taken out one of his competition ,he will now restrategize while Maria watch him and the one he manipulated her to fight become good friends.

Sorry for the long post.

I want to believe you're intelligent.

Think about the absence of SMS votes and how it can affect the chances of any villian. Compared to dem Cee C and Tacha set.

If the general public don't like you, they'll vote you out by voting your direct opponents. And they'll be successful because they don't need to spend a dime to vote the opponents. And you can't spend crazy money to vote your favorite.

WM fans voted for Cross just like they'd have voted for WM. Same thing Angel fans. Same voting power as Maria even through their favs are not up.

This thing is not difficult.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
kgr28:
Wow the Buzz....Tega Tega. WM wanted to knack with no strings attached.
Boma lips on Tega's ewww,Tega no ooo you fall hand
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bannedidiot:
seems like you didn't watch the ttt and bisola episode
I did... ttt never disclosed that he was married in the house. She(Bisola) also wasn't married, no? There's a clear difference!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Na wa Saga and Saskay wic kind jingle be that?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
Boma lips on Tega's ewww,Tega no ooo you fall hand
Boma na boss abeg
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Tega is the one to blame here, leave okro man alone fool

Your other account is in kirikiri and you want this one to go there too Mr lightning switch
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
teacherbim:

That woman is a disgrace, did you watch where Queen told her and Angel that Boma told Perey,that he knacked Tega and her pu...sy smells like rotten fish?
Disgracefooooooool

To think that Boma and Tega are the analyst of the show in the house talking about how much they understand the show, talking about how former HMs get endorsements etc....

Well they will both serve as an example of how not to be stupid on live TV, Boma will run back to the US while Tega the married stupid woman will be left to face the shame.......Whew!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tega needs to leave this Sunday, before she disgrace herself further in this show. Let her go and settle the mess she has created for her marriage, I just wonder how her family and the husband’s family will be feeling.

As for that boma that’s acting like a dog on heat, his time is coming. The guy isn’t even attractive, I wonder how Queen fell for him, now tega. undecided

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by paragon40(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
kowema:

The pig continues.
Alpha that cannot hunt his own woman.
You can relate cus you are a co-pig.
No real man would settle for another man's wife.
Cheap dirty Gigolo and his NL mentee
Tega should have stayed back in her husband's house. Stop this moral nuisance already.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
Eeghe:

Blame the appropriate person oo
Getting them off with head not correct doesn’t cut it. What if Boma does not believe in marriage and vows? Have you considered it? What if believes married women are game for him?
Isn’t the one who took vows the right person to blame maximally cos I mean, they took the damn oath? cheesy

Continue to dey speak English and be sounding woke there. As u dey now, na every door wey dey open u dey enter? That someone is foolish doesn’t mean u should collabo with the person in the game of foolishness.

He is the Boma that’s been ranting about his former marriage and how it affected him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
genius43:

Your other account is in kirikiri and you want this one to go there too Mr lightning switch
see mumu, I only have one account. me and ThunderSwitch used to fight well on this thread, but it seems you're a foolish newbie so u wouldn't know
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DreamyEyes: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
Epistemology:
Cross is a man child
he's just playful and very down to earth. Next! smiley
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fairdamsel:

But we knew Bisola was separated... But Tega never mentioned she is
I just find it quite disturbing

Bipolar was never married she was a baby mama and when she found out that TTT deceived her she cut all ties with him and people tried reconciling them outside the house but she didn't go for it......
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
feelgood:

If you watched today's episode of the buzz, you'd have seen where Jmk, thinking that WM was leaving, said "na wa o, not even a peck..." - then WM turned n smooched her good.

Thing is, Jmk was probably Hot too - and as she said earlier, she liked WM but not the way Queen does.

You think she didn't watch the video before posting her agenda? LOL. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
Seeing Tega now is annoying me, I hope nobody is voting for her angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
aryzgreat:

Mehn I just hate Boma right now. Doing a married Woman is a No No.

Bro code just got shattered.

Tufiakwa!

As for Tega, bye bye on Sunday.

Hate him for what? Did he force/rape her? cheesy

Two consenting adults did their thing and you're here ranting about people that give a fvck about your existence. cheesy

I don't care about moral laws sha, but I don't play with legal laws. People are bound only by legal laws, moral laws and every thing else are —subjective.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Saga and Saskay skit unrealistic.
3M$.
How much was oriental hotel quoted for last year? .
3m$ for house way no be hotel or company, paid to a random guy.
Mtcheeew.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Whitemoney no be anybody's mate abeg. Check the time those pictures were posted, check the number of likes and comments. Nawa oooo shocked

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aryzgreat: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
TheEnforcer:
They actually smashed or was it just fingering?

They smashed.

Tega is doing this to get at d husband who cheated on her. She is very senseless. As for Boma, na HIV go catch am soon. Since na to sample all d girls including married woman

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
JuicyStar:
Just seeing the whole Boma and Tega incident. It’s so disgusting. Even Boma sef no dey fear and him suppose collect for this action.

Let’s assume say the woman head no correct but how u go fit sleep with married woman for national tv? No ooo…it’s very wrong.

In case he doesn’t know, this is Nigeria and this reputation would go with him everywhere. He should go and ask TTT…

Boma is a dog na

Most pple (guys especially) hearing you’re married is a complete turn off for them. They completely avoid u

But Boma’s own seems like a spiritual case...with d way he’s going I just hope he doesn’t even sleep with anything...even minors sef,,,I just hope.

In a space of almost five weeks u have fvcked almost all d ladies in d house. And he’s never discreet about it na so so chochocho

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
nazablossom:
Seeing Tega now is annoying me, I hope nobody is voting for her angry

Are you jealous that she's kissing your boyfriend Boma? grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
feelgood:

If you watched today's episode of the buzz, you'd have seen where Jmk, thinking that WM was leaving, said "na wa o, not even a peck..." - then WM turned n smooched her good.

Thing is, Jmk was probably Hot too - and as she said earlier, she liked WM but not the way Queen does.

Na the buzz I kuku watch o....not liking him like queen is saying not in a sexual way.. then that phrase is a way to compensate for declining his advances....na normal thing babes dey do ....more like ..Pele my dear

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lucheze(f): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tega and boma doing some kissing and fingering under the duvet
Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=481raUtJ7HE

#tega #boma #bbn #Bbnj
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
kowema:

[s]The pig continues.
Alpha that cannot hunt his own woman.
You can relate cus you are a co-pig.
No real man would settle for another man's wife.
Cheap dirty Gigolo and his NL mentee[/s]

Boma is an alpha male. Deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.