Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4000226 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Threebear:

5 more what ?
I thought it's ending on Oct 3 . sad undecided

Hwfa
Give us update na grin

Who is leading currently?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegrisoup: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
badinfluence:

So you love boring shows?

Nope!

The reason I said I'm no longer watching. Looks like you don't read.

I get updates and comment. I cant bring myself to watching that boring show. I will watch eviction shows and maybe the parties though cos it would never be as boring as watching the housemates sing Kumbaya.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
If you now find the show boring because your toxic and bitter fav got evicted, please logout and stop watching.

No dey disturb us.

Erica and Tacha who will always be remembered as content creators were disqualified and the show still went on, I wonder why you Malaria parasites think the eviction of your mgbeke Jezebel will stop us from watching the show.

You people have blamed Biggie, blamed Pere, blamed Liquorose, blamed Whitemoney and now blaming Nigerians for not tolerating toxicity and bitterness from your Eediotic Maria.

You people should allow us rest and enjoy the show in peace. Make una carry una 13% comot for here make we know wetin dey smell abeg.

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
badinfluence:

Maria and White had a discussion on that. Just say you no see am..
I saw that conversation.
Go and watch the interview and understand what Maria was talking about.
She even said the camera didn't show it.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gbegrisoup:

Very boring season. To think they still have 5 weeks to go.
5 weeks of boredom. Tueh!!
Oga stop watching

Nobody force you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegrisoup: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Threebear:

5 more what ?
I thought it's ending on Oct 3 . sad undecided

Someone said 5weeks gone, 5 more weeks to go.

I saw that on Twitter.. I'm not sure... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gbegrisoup:

So how does my fave leaving stop me from being interested in a show I have always watched?

Even if I'm no longer watching, I get updates and air my opinion on issues...Maria's leaving doesn't mean I will disconnect from the show.
Like !

I've been watching the show since before Maria and I'll suddenly stop watching because Maria is gone ?

White monkey's fans are brainless. grin

If the show is on air next year , I'll still watch and if it's boring I go still talk am.

Maybe they don't really understand that what we are are fans of the show that pick favorites every year.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegrisoup: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
Samueltemi337:
Oga stop watching

Nobody force you

I'm not! Don't beat yourself up!

But I will watch whenever I feel something interesting is going on.. cheesy

For now it's a borefest!! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
OGdaddy:
I saw that conversation.
Go and watch the interview and understand what Maria was talking about.
She even said the camera didn't show it.
Where is the interview.. whose page?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegrisoup: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Threebear:

Like !

I've been watching the show since before Maria and I'll suddenly stop watching because Maria is gone ?

White monkey's fans are brainless. grin

If the show is on air next year , I'll still watch and if it's boring I go still talk am.

Maybe they don't really understand that what we are are fans of the show that pick favorites every year.

Don't mind the ogiri smelling dwarfs... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
In a reality TV show, we expect to see flaws, not flawless individuals. No one is is perfect. Pretenders everywhere.
WhiteMoney isn't perfect
Neither is Peace
Neither is Saga
Neither is Queen
Neither is Cross
Neither is Michael
Neither is Liquorose

And every other housemate.
So, talk anoda thing
cool

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gbegrisoup:

I'm not! Don't beat yourself up!
But I will watch whenever I feel something interesting is going on.. cheesy
For now it's a borefest!! cheesy cheesy
Well it's nothing new

Elites did worse

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegrisoup: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
Broobembem:
If you now find the show boring because your toxic and bitter fav got evicted, please logout and stop watching.

No dey disturb us.

Erica and Tacha who will always be remembered as content creators were disqualified and the show still went on, I wonder why you Malaria parasites think the eviction of your mgbeke Jezebel will stop us from watching the show.

You people have blamed Biggie, blamed Pere, blamed Liquorose, blamed Whitemoney and now blaming Nigerians for not tolerating toxicity and bitterness from your Eediotic Maria.

You people should allow us rest and enjoy the show in peace. Make una carry una 13% comot for here make we know wetin dey smell abeg.

Logout because fans of an ogre say so?

Una must think sey una get power to dictate to us what should be done... cheesy grin

All of una for that ogiri smelling fanbase must dey Ment!!!. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
Isn't it funny that on this thread, 90% of those that kept shouting everyday that the show is boring are those that are Malarians?? grin grin.....you go on Facebook,Instagram,twitter etc,you see People keep enjoying the show and talking about it all the time...

But on this thread is another case entirely...you claim the show is very boring yet you are the first person to drop updates.....why are you so interested in a very boring show??....you must be enjoying the boredom i guess

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
tsquaure:
safari girl I had to revisit this comment . I wonder if you still feel the same

I still feel the same

Married people deserve to be on the show like anyone else, my opinion will never change.

Just because Tega showed herself to be an unscrupulous individual, does not mean married people should not come.

This is still how some married women cheat on their husbands with other men when the husband is away. Na still people life we dey watch so. Other married people have come and gone without staining their white.

This is a poor reflection of someone's character, not a poor reflection of marriage

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
badinfluence:

Search YouTube.

You won't see it except you watched the whole interview. This is why I said most Nigerians don't pick up logical points from discussions and our bloggers are the dumbest in the world.
They just follow the trend and this is why non of our bloggers dare to come against the government.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegrisoup: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Samueltemi337:
Well it's nothing new

Elites did worse

K
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Smellingthon:

But you were the one who told us he already scored Maria sometime ago. How come you are retracting.
grin grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
scondy:

Madam...I didn't lie...u probably didn't watch..he moved closed...put his hands under the duvet...she positioned closely and he was caressing her boobs under the sheets....

If u didn't watch or wanna deny it cos cross is ur fave say so.....I m sure I wasn't the only one that watched it....even from the way u spoke ...u didn't watch that scene

How come it is only you that saw the smooch if you are not lying?

Nobody else saw Tega smooching Cross, except you, and I have checked every update there is to check, nothing on smooch, no videos, nothing.

So, if you are not lying, your imagination must be running wild.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Threebear:
Even uche Jumbo thinks the show is boring . grin

This season failed big time.

When they brought a father figure into the house...lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gbegrisoup:

You think her fans didn't vote?

Don't be deceived. There was so much going on behind the scene.
This is usually the tune of pained losers.

When you were busy here trolling Whitemoney and making unnecessary noise instead of voting, you didn't know something was going on behind the scenes.

You guys are just shameless and pathetic, Maria really deserved better than you bunch of useless, noisemaking decoder-less jokers.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
If your fav no dey house, I won’t stoop so low replying you.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
badinfluence:

If you guys voted for her, she'd be here.. you have yourselves to blame for the 'boring' show..
Thank you
They couldn't vote for their 'queen' to stay, bt will lay blames on everybody else except themselves
Hypocritical lots
Them go cry tire
If show is boring, then move along
The constant complaint is becoming monotonous
Truth is, their observation as it were is inconsequential to the show
The show must go on till a winner is crowned grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Threebear:

Top this week first before talking of winning .
Unfortunately biggie no go show us the top.till final grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegrisoup: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
Meanwhile I heard the dickless dwarf tried to score JMK before she left but she kicked him to the curb... cheesy grin

The stinking dwarf was just begging like a He-goat on heat. I bet JMK'S big nyansh resurrected his already impotent prick... cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
badinfluence:

Don't believe him.
It's the same discussing they had in the kitchen. WhiteMoney said he hardly cooks outside the house.
She even asked him about it again in the garden and that was WhiteMoney explained to her that it's because outside the house he never had the time to do it because of his businesses. But since he has passion for cooking and he has the time, this is a perfect time for him to explore his passion for cooking.
Maria has already admitted to hastily misjudging WhiteMoney, and that speaks alot. She knows she messed up
cool

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

@bold,
cheesy grin grin
No mind whiterat zombies that ganged up against peria.
That is exactly how Nigerians always vote bad leaders like retarded_ he-goats instead of using common sense.
N u lots cldnt 'gang' up to save her?
Shdnt u be a tad ashamed?
Hehehehehehe
U go cry berekete

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gbegrisoup:
Meanwhile I heard the dickless dwarf tried to score JMK before she left but she kicked him to the curb... cheesy grin

The stinking dwarf was just begging like a He-goat on heat. I bet JMK'S big nyansh resurrected his already impotent prick... cheesy grin
20%-7%=13% cool

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

We voted but how do you expect only one fanbase to beat a gang up of different fanbases in this kind of season? It was the whole world against Maria and Marians even her bestie fanbase joined the gang up.

Biggie had the power to evict 2 and put all of them up this week and evict as many as possible but he decided to evict 3.

So you all can keep enjoying your borefest of a season.. grin

We are enjoying it
Oya, sign out and go do something more interesting now
This una cry don too much although e dey sweet grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
We talk am, Dem talk say na because our fave no dey house again.

Uche jumbo wey be neutral has this to say..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
The show is boring, you still dey watch am.

This thread is boring, yet you created an alternate after being banned

All these shameless 13%ters sef

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegrisoup: 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
Yale9:
20%-7%=13% cool

Have you tried calculating how much you are losing spending all your time everyday, every second, every minute being a spambot?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.