Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4003345 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4188) (4189) (4190) (4191) (4192) (4193) (4194) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by neonbash0: 7:03am On Sep 02, 2021
I’m not even shipping Cross and Saskay anymore but I want her to have the dignity to tell him he’s not an option. It’s blatant manipulation even if you insist that it’s not, to make one party believe that there’s a chance, dangle a nugget in front of them and then pull the rug from underneath. I hate it because I know what it feels like.

She told Cross they would have a conversation on her bed and ended the night kissing Jaypaul.

EBUKA, if you ever venture onto this thread, please scatter this shit on Sunday and let this girl know she cannot declare being a member of the stupid af Okro gang and then not cry when sh*t backfires because it will.

Jaypaul has said it’s cruise and he’ll also see videos where she said he’s the one who comes on to her and pursues her when she doesn’t go to him. He’ll also see that she asks Cross to give her this energy.
Issa bird brain… and this is someone I voted for, lmao. Me in the mud.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2021
I can't believe that after everything that happened with Peria, and everything we have been saying about splitting votes, some otondos still went to split votes between Cross and this babe.

As she don declare interest and love ontop JayPaul matter now, they are wailing nonsense tears up and down. People that have coconut head

Anyway, last push, Vote for Cross, and Pray for him to receive sense from the Most High.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:06am On Sep 02, 2021
neonbash0:
I’m not even shipping Cross and Saskay anymore but I want her to have the dignity to tell him he’s not an option. It’s blatant manipulation even if you insist that it’s not, to make one party believe that there’s a chance, dangle a nugget in front of them and then pull the rug from underneath. I hate it because I know what it feels like.

She told Cross they would have a conversation on her bed and ended the night kissing Jaypaul.

EBUKA, if you ever venture onto this thread, please scatter this shit on Sunday and let this girl know she cannot declare being a member of the stupid af Okro gang and then not cry when sh*t backfires because it will.

Jaypaul has said it’s cruise and he’ll also see videos where she said he’s the one who comes on to here and pursues her when she doesn’t go to him. He’ll also see that she asks Cross to give her this energy.
Issa bird brain… and this is someone I voted for, lmao. Me in the mud.
oh, so, you too you are one of those that were not informed?

You voted for her...lol, I hope say no be vote wey suppose be for Cross you use on top her head sha
Oh,

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 7:13am On Sep 02, 2021
safarigirl:
I can't believe that after everything that happened with Peria, and everything we have been saying about splitting votes, some otondos still went to split votes between Cross and this babe.
As she don declare interest and love ontop JayPaul matter now, they are wailing nonsense tears up and down. People that have coconut head
Anyway, last push, Vote for Cross, and Pray for him to receive sense from the Most High.
Babe be kamming dan.. it's just a game grin
But e dey pain me for Cross sha, dude na my Gee.
Baba don lose guard.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 7:15am On Sep 02, 2021
This has been going through my mind for some time, does anyone knows how endorsement works? Is it that they are paid monthly or they are given a one time payment or what exactly?

Pardon my ignorance

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 7:17am On Sep 02, 2021
lajid:
This has been going through my mind for some time, does anyone knows how endorsement works? Is it that they are paid monthly or they are given a one time payment or what exactly?

Pardon my ignorance

Depends on the contract but it is usually for a period of time and can be in installments.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:28am On Sep 02, 2021
safarigirl:
oh, so, you too you are one of those that were not informed?

You voted for her...lol, I hope say no be vote wey suppose be for Cross you use on top her head sha
Oh,

I actually thought the moniker meant he/she voted cross not saskay.maybe my brain is still asleep cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:34am On Sep 02, 2021
safarigirl:

Some fans don't get it splitting votes puts your favourite at risk.. Abeg na dem sabi
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Good morning to all patriot's home and abroad

Today is the final day of voting for our able General this week and inasmuch we want to keep him in the house,we should go all out today to vote intensively

Our WhatsApp group are working with the official Perez media personnel to do some offline campaign at Delta and Bayelsa state after the voting and we assure you,we will keep fighting till the end

Vote today like it's the finals,go out and hijack every IUC numbers that haven't voted, spread the word "General Pere till the last day""

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2021
PrincessEstates:

If for whatever reason Yale9’s account gets disconnected, then all WMGs here will start to mention and report the monikers of other favorites supporters that have spammed, abused, cursed, insulted, made threats, etc., against other nairalanders on this thread.

Then we’ll REALLY begin to understand the meaning of a boring BBN and a boring BBN Thread.

Ahn ahn, which kin tin nah? You guys keep on poking/provoking him to step out of line, he still doesn’t. You resort to insulting him, and he says back-to-sender, then you immediately use another moniker to call a mod? Haba. May God never allow us to see real-life gang up o.

Thank goodness, that there a lot of awful stuffs that these other monikers have written down already, for us to quote. Cos if this is the way you guys want this thread to turn out, then we’re all in for it too. Like joke, like joke, you did it to DownChelsea, and now you’re trying to do it to Yale9.

If it happens again, ALL the monikers that we enjoy seeing their comments will be reported one after the other, then when we come here we’ll only read about 2 page updates, and go about our various businesses, Chikena.

Mynd44

Exactly, that's the way we will do it , I have not fully recovered from DownChelsea's ban and they've started reporting Yale9

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:38am On Sep 02, 2021
I still can't believe Pere and Angel delivered like that. Those two were not even serious during their rehearsal, but they nailed the actual presentation.

Great storytelling that captured everything. That was beautiful!
Pere aka Chris is a vibe I enjoyed his presentation with Angel aka Shequila grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:39am On Sep 02, 2021
Eeghe:
Where are the people measuring WM’s phallus?
It’s big yho cheesy lipsrsealed

Milyyyy, grin grin. Cracking me up so much …. Good morning kiss

How did you catch sight of his phallus? grin grin Was Kayode drunk?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2021
Who else agrees that advertising on a platform like Big brother is a big plus for companies.

I saw munch it and waw detergent for the first time on big brother platforms during the season they came on board first,cant remember which one now.

Ever since I buy munch it as a snack and I also gift it out to children ,same with waw detergent .

I have never been able to pay for my AEDC power recharge with my bank app because they dont have AEDC on their platform.So most times I depend on my friends that have GT bank accounts to assist.Last weekend while watching big brother I just decided to use buy power .ng and viola it's a super platform.I could debit my bank account directly and pay .

THE POWER OF ADVERT cheesy

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
What really happened to Whitemoney? See fine and fit guy.. He just became orobo overnight.. Chai!!
If he had come into the house as this 'fine and fit guy', perhaps he wouldn't have been able to pull the kinda crowd he's pulling now. wink

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2021
So Maria asked her yeye fans to vote for Likirose and they all refused because they blamed her for Maria's eviction?
Lmao!
Btw,it seems Mercy Eke has washed her hands off Maria after she was disgraced by her fans....she didn't even care about her eviction grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:47am On Sep 02, 2021
Tonnyray:
Babe be kamming dan.. it's just a game grin
But e dey pain me for Cross sha, dude na my Gee.
Baba don lose guard.

Wetin dey pain me na Cross mumu, no be wetin the girl dey do.

If he had the small sense I used to think he has, he would have given her space, no matter how much she tries to get in his head, or no matter what baby witches like Tega and Nini say to him.

This nigga is out here taking relationship advice from women and allowing a small girl use him for highlights.

I no fit even blame the girl, because she don get wetin she wan get from all these things and the game is the game, I blame the grown man that donated himself to be used for game.

I go soon pack my load go meet Pere if that boy no wan get sense.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegrisoup: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2021
Sweetpink:
So Maria asked her yeye fans to vote for Likirose and they all refused because they blamed her for Maria's eviction?
Lmao!
Btw,it seems Mercy Eke has washed her hands off Maria after she was disgraced by her fans....she didn't even care about her eviction grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

Maria is still living rent free in your head even after she has left... Who is the Queen of Content? cheesy grin

And who is Mercy Eke? Is she God?

Maria didn't acknowledge Mercy Eke too when she came out, she was rather thanking Uti..

PS: If anyone wants our vote, let them pay for it!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2021
DrakeBlend:

If he had come into the house as this 'fine and fit guy', perhaps he wouldn't have been able to pull the kinda crowd he's pulling now. wink

Lol, I had this thought exactly

There are many fine and fit guys in the house, sometimes, people want to see the chubby guy winning.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2021
KingOKON:

WhiteRAT bleaching since 1400 don see free food for biggie house instead of Puffpuff he was selling at idumota
Guys that bleach disgust me,I mean to what end?Is that gonna make you more handsome or something?Talk about low self esteem

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Twoclans:
Who else agrees that advertising on a platform like Big brother is a big plus for companies.

I saw munch it and waw detergent for the first time on big brother platforms during the season they came on board first,cant remember which one now.

Ever since I buy munch it as a snack and I also gift it out to children ,same with waw detergent .

I have never been able to pay for my AEDC power recharge with my bank app because they dont have AEDC on their platform.So most times I depend on my friends that have GT bank accounts to assist.Last weekend while watching big brother I just decided to use buy power .ng and viola it's a super platform.I could debit my bank account directly and pay .

It’s why this season is more about advertising than caring for the needs of viewers or consideration of the housemates. This season is nothing more than a cash grab for the organizers and full blown example of “don’t mind them. They will watch anything.”

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2021
caprini1:
Very true....its still raining heavy this morning.
E be like sey the rain reach everywhere,but na tornado rain for here
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2021
FuckEveryday:
I suppose comot 100 votes from the 1200 I give Whitemoney this week for this useless presentation angry angry
What's this rubbish undecided

Don't expect him to always ace all presentations, that's why he is human. Some days we win, some days we loose

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:50am On Sep 02, 2021
Twoclans:

I actually thought the moniker meant he/she voted cross not saskay.maybe my brain is still asleep cheesy

The person implied voting for a female.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 7:52am On Sep 02, 2021
Twoclans:

Yeah, adverts generally. More on BBN because the audience is usually huge. I just wonder if we can have an average of the number of the people that tune in to watch evictions and Saturday night parties.

There are some things that I'll never try, even if they advertise it from now till the end of time though. That WaW detergent always feels like a low budget detergent. cheesy

My first choice is Ariel, then Klin, then maybe WAW, if the first two are not available. Been using Buypower for looooong to buy power. It's the first choice of almost all Abuja residents. ⁰
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2021
fertilewomb:

Don't expect him to always ace all presentation, that's why he is human. Some days we win, some days we loose

Now this makes sense . What annoys me most times with some WMG supporters is they want to paint WM as a man that can do no wrong .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Twoclans:

'Advertising' is a very potent manipulative tool... It has a way of influencing your decision-making even without you realising it. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegrisoup: 7:56am On Sep 02, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Guys that bleach disgust me,I mean to what end?Is that gonna make you more handsome or something?Talk about low self esteem

Exactly!!!

The worst is all the disgusting eczema on whitemonkey's neck and face. Tueh!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 02, 2021
safarigirl:

I go soon pack my load go meet Pere if that boy no wan get sense.
Yes, vote for Pere.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 7:57am On Sep 02, 2021
ba7man:
"Millionaires no dey Nairaland" You're soooooo wrong.

You'll be shocked at the status of some people here. Dregs are the larger population but rich folks are well represented here too.
What will an Otedola, Tinubu, Oyedepo, Dangote, Atiku, Ashimolowo or any of the many multi millionaire Nigerian names benefit from being a member of this forum?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegrisoup: 7:58am On Sep 02, 2021
fertilewomb:

Don't expect him to always ace all presentation, that's why he is human. Some days we win, some days we loose

So you know that he can win some days?

Thought y'all said he's the master of all...

Nansins and Carowhite!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 7:58am On Sep 02, 2021
genius43:

Depends on the contract but it is usually for a period of time and can be in installments.

Nice, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (4188) (4189) (4190) (4191) (4192) (4193) (4194) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.