Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4003413 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4198) (4199) (4200) (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2021
Pls which team won the Revolution plus task?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stonemind(f): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2021
safarigirl:

That guy is a borite, I cannot Stan somebody that cannot pull any proper emotions out of me, just like a cardboard box. His greatest highlights are with winning tasks, that slips him between Liquorose and Saskay on entertainment level.

No fight, no sadness, no truly fun moments, just vibes and transistor radio voice.

I will move to Angel, Pere, WhiteMoney before I reach Yousef, thanks for your offer though.

Thanks for your

OK stick with CROSS Then, SAGA junior brother. Dude is a coded SIMP if that's what you like

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by roqrules04(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2021
Married woman dan hook Okro grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
People who will behave like how Nigerians behave, not faking it? We don't use Bleep around.. One man doesn't cook for 20 people in the kitchen for 5 weeks, we don't do vacation everytime, usually their is conflict. While the housemates might be Nigerians, they don't behave like the Nigerians we know

Do the Nigerians on this forum behave like the "Nigerians we know"? Imagine the kind of things people say here in the name of cruise. What is said here is worse than the "feck" being shouted upandan in the house.

Also, out of the more than 200 million Nigerians that exist, each one of us may not know up to 1 million. Can we then truly say we know how Nigerians behave?

Mr A might know people who vacation every summer whilst it might sound strange to Mr B. Mr. A might know very peaceful people and another person might be used to aggressive people.

So far as big brother has vetted them and concluded that they are Nigerians, make we manage them like that. They each represent a slice of our society that we may never have had the opportunity to meet.

To top it, they are in a show where they need to make an impact to win people's heart. Who no go "fake" am if they think this will win them the money? I can't imagine a "normal" Mr man or Miss woman to enter big brother and start behaving as if they are in their house whilst hoping that people will vote for them.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Find love with Boma? Hilarious
Nothing hilarious...things like that happen on a daily...just few make it to new papers and Nairaland front page...

Nothing is new here.

It's a regular occurrence....Someone said may you not find the love of your life after you must have married the wrong one...cheesy Na prayer point because e dey happen steady.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2021
Romanoff:
White Money just pissed me off with this mentality of his.

He telling Queen that he must test the womb of a woman before he married her to know if she can "take in and take out" first.

How's he sure his swimmers can even swim.

Smh

Stanning aside, the mentality is shitty.
I have noticed that you always look at for WhiteMoney's flaws, come here to talk about it then hide under the hypocritical umbrella of stanning him..... Listen, every man must not be like your husband.

I will do exactly what WhiteMoney said about testing.

You can unstan him if you are tired, nor be by force.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2021
Ronaldo’ picture don suffer for this Yale9 hand. The transfer sweet my nigga pass Sir Alex Ferguson. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2021
Valto:
queen and whitemoney giving me joy. grin grin. am team moneygeng, i am yet to vote this week. but let me throw in my 2800votes for Queen this week.
undecided undecided undecided

So you've not voted for Odogwu but na Queen you wan dash all your votes

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2021
roqrules04:
She turn okra to egusi....grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I have noticed that you always look at for WhiteMoney's flaws, come here to talk about it then hide under the hypocritical umbrella of stanning him..... Listen, every man must not be like your husband.

I will do exactly what WhiteMoney said about testing.

You can unstan him if you are tired, nor be by force.

So stanning someone means they're are not flawed? Means being blind to things about them you don't like?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2021
Yale9:

I won't argue with you cool
Of course you won't grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stonemind(f): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2021
safarigirl:

That guy is a borite, I cannot Stan somebody that cannot pull any proper emotions out of me, just like a cardboard box. His greatest highlights are with winning tasks, that slips him between Liquorose and Saskay on entertainment level.

No fight, no sadness, no truly fun moments, just vibes and transistor radio voice.

I will move to Angel, Pere, WhiteMoney before I reach Yousef, thanks for your offer though.

Thanks for your

OK stick with Cross Then, SAGA Jr brother... Dude your nigga is a CODED SIMP just like his brother Saga and his first cousin OZO
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:59am On Sep 02, 2021
safarigirl:

The people in that house are mostly nobodies

You see Genevieve Nnaji for there? You see Adesua? You see Davido or Wizkid? You see Teni for there?

If you walked past Whitemoney two months ago, you for Sabi who he be? If Sammie come buy sweet for your area, you for know am? Even the Boma wey dey Blacklist, nobody been sabi him papa before he enter house.

These are nobodies, na only their family and friends been know them before. Big Brother is doing what Big Brother is supposed to do. Liquorose and to some extent, Niyi, are the only people that more than a few people were familiar with before the show.

People knew Niyi? Please update a sis, what was he known for?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
stonemind:

OK stick with CROSS Then, SAGA junior brother. Dude is a coded SIMP if that's what you like
Even you are a simp, stop judging bro
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Demnan:
YES. The best reality show ever
100%
If only they can increase the stake though
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Romanoff:
White Money just pissed me off with this mentality of his.

He telling Queen that he must test the womb of a woman before he married her to know if she can "take in and take out" first.

How's he sure his swimmers can even swim.

Smh

Stanning aside, the mentality is shitty.
Lmao....In all honesty most men do that on code...

We are in a perilous time, ladies and gentlemen do a lot shit in the name of fun and adventures..Everyone's is trying to be wiser.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by roqrules04(m): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Munzy14:

Okro no gree draw again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Babywest(f): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jaypaul is ahead of cross as he shares passionate kiss with saskay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM5_XjWyzo8
#jaypaul #saskay #bbnj
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
If truly Gbegrisoup has been banned. I also want to believe sweetpink has also been banned. For the sake of Justice!

I know sweetpink will soon change uniform and come back as Tatiana4u, stroller9795 or switlily25.. grin
grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
roqrules04:
Boma is the goat
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
And Kayode is showing us a Snoring Saskay and Jaypaul.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
ekanx27:

If e sure for sweetpink make she reply this message. I can bet my landlord's right hairy ball that sweetpink is Doing Laundry for his elders at Kuje.
cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stonemind(f): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
JBoss25:
Even you are a simp, stop judging bro

SEE THIS MUMU grin grin grin

and plss no insult intended
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Munzy14:

Lmao....In all honesty most men do that on code...

We are in a perilous time, ladies and gentlemen do a lot shit in the name of fun and adventures..Everyone's is trying to be wiser.

Wiser and still enjoying premarital sex.

Some men will think na the woman no fit get belle, the man dey sure say him swimmers fit swim?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Babywest:

#jaypaul #saskay #bbnj
JaySimp*
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
caprini1:
Adim atupuru that one onu undecided
O riri m onu angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
SHiNEtoke:
I want to Bleep Tega

DM her handler... undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Munzy14:

dry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
MamBi:

DM her handler... undecided
Handler no go reply am na
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Wake them military style.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Babywest:

#jaypaul #saskay #bbnj
If my crush was kissing another guy I think I would die grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tiffanyfan(f): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Munzy14:

Nothing hilarious...things like that happen on a daily...just few make it to new papers and Nairaland front page...

Nothing is new here.

It's a regular occurrence....Someone said may you not find the love of your life after you must have married the wrong one...cheesy Na prayer point because e dey happen steady.

It happens wella....and the woman he married will be claiming superstar whereas the husband love another. But for society and what people will say, the man will stay and endure the torture untill he couldn't again and one day he will follow his heart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4198) (4199) (4200) (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.