Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:52 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4012426 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4202) (4203) (4204) (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by neonbash0: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
clefstone:
very mischievous bitch. She is making up excuses for her debauchery. As if she doesn't know Bisola would have aced her season if not for her frolicking with a married man, who she didn't even know was married at the time. So far, no other female housemate has gone as for as the only married woman has(to our knowledge). Saga drank her breast milk and Boma fvcked her raw. She makes the word disgrace look good. Tueh!

They are already an item - bottega. After their task yesterday, they kissed and the housemates were shocked. Then he massaged her naked back yesterday after the task. She also said she has her husband’s full consent for anything she does in the house. Make we just dey watch.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
feelgood:
Tega telling Yousef that kissing Bima is part of the game n she needed to so it otherwise judgmental people would be wondering why she came to the BB HSE n be forming married.
Check out link:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTTEcPID3rJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

But she failed to mention the kissing n sexuals that went on between them nights before when men were asleep

I wonder how her husband's Umunna feel watching the idiot their brother went to marry.

The problem is not even that she is an adulteress, it is that she is so daft and lacks any proper cognitive skills.

My lecturer used to warn boys in school, that there is nothing more dangerous than marrying a stupid woman. She will disgrace you everywhere, and worst of all, she will infect your offsprings with her stupidity.

I hope she and her husband get divorced, because it is like two of them dey share one brain and their son does not deserve two stupid parents.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Munzy14:

She turn okra to egusi....grin grin

Na person wey never jam dey shout okra okra grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stonemind(f): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
All these Songs of Solomon you've been typing will be used against you when Dominique visit this thread.

You broke the same rule DownChelsea was accused of. .... Kindly relax and wait for your sentence.

I BROKE NO RULES, DOWNCHELSEA WAS TROLLING WHERE BY I'M ONLY PROMOTING

BAD BELLE

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
All these Songs of Solomon you've been typing will be used against you when Dominique visit this thread.

You broke the same rule DownChelsea was accused of. .... Kindly relax and wait for your sentence.

Person call herself stonemind, yet you want to advice her. You get time sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
JBoss25:
Liquorose fans no be by mouth or polls u go see the percentage come sunday
if she's lucky, she'll be 1st runner up. Which is good cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
nazablossom:
True..lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
ProudImolite:
How is Whitemoney a sure bet when you gave him a tiny amount of votes.

WM is the good ware that sells itself.
My Angel is a lot for people and I have to vote more for her oo, or not have her on my screen on Sunday. Is that your plan?
Cross too.
I hope you are not in any way questioning my personal game decision? angry
I hope you know Angel is my apex beat even though I love three? Did you vote for my Angel or her brother Cross? Or WM?
Cos who do you like?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stonemind(f): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
ekanx27:

Please who is your favorite? If na Whitemoney, then you are another version of DownChelsea

KING YOUSEF YOUSEF YOUSEF YOUSEF YOUSEF YOUSEF YOUSEF YOUSEF YOUSEF

all the way
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
nazablossom:
Boma go knack all the girls in that house
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
crazymommy:
So why are you now angry with whitemoney if he says his own condition is that he must sleep with the woman before marrying her??since you now agree with me that there is no unconditional love then you should not have a problem if any guy or lady gives a condition before he can marry a lady or guy...a conditional love must have its own conditions attached...for example I cannot marry a broke guy without prospect..I can manage if he has prospect.....that is a condition too......so how come many ladies now get angry if the guy too now said his own condition is that he cannot marry a lady he has not slept with??so a lady can have her own condition but a guy should not have his own condition??

I am not angry with WhiteMoney

I am angry at the mentality, not the person. He is not the only one with such a mentality and it is not a mentality I will ever subscribe to, irrespective of any situation.

I have seen people that got pregnant for men because of this same pregnancy before marriage, only for the marriage to not happen. Now, those women have kids out of wedlock and somebody is judging them and insulting the kids.

I cannot subscribe to pregnancy before marriage, even sex before marriage is something I cannot subscribe to. People can do it, that is their personal decision, but my own principles will not bend because something bad has happened to your friend.

You can get divorced if you find out the woman cannot give birth, you cannot return a child that is born, because the father did not marry you.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stonemind(f): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
JBoss25:
no make me call the whole mods for you angry

FOR WHAT NAA?

what did I do for devil sake?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
stonemind:

I BROKE NO RULES, DOWNCHELSEA WAS TROLLING WHERE BY I'M ONLY PROMOTING

BAD BELLE
Kindly explain this to Dominique when she's done cooking.

You call yourself stone mind, but just see the way you're shaking like a scared jellyfish.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Boma should kukuma propose to Tega. Can’t believe Boma left Queen to settle down for a married woman. The pus must be really good for Mr okro to make such nasty decision. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nini my baby. Sexy Mama. kiss

This outfit today kiss fashionista kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
stonemind:

FOR WHAT NAA?

what did I do for devil sake?
Oya let's do hookup! Deal?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
safarigirl:

I am not angry with WhiteMoney

I am angry at the mentality, not the person. He is not the only one with such a mentality and it is not a mentality I will ever subscribe to, irrespective of any situation.

I have seen people that got pregnant for men because of this same pregnancy before marriage, only for the marriage to not happen. Now, those women have kids out of wedlock and somebody is judging them and insulting the kids.

I cannot subscribe to pregnancy before marriage, even sex before marriage is something I cannot subscribe to. People can do it, that is their personal decision, but my own principles will not bend because something bad has happened to your friend.

You can get divorced if you find out the woman cannot give birth, you cannot return a child that is born, because the father did not marry you.
You are angry with the mentality,but when someone else is angry with your own mentality too,then you flare up,how does that sound to you??grin if you believe no one has the right to question your own mentality,then what makes you think you have the right to question or get angry at other people mentality too

And this reminds me I saw your comments concerning cross and saskay and you are painting saskay as the devil in the situationship...please and please,any person whether man or woman ,you are responsible for who you fall in love or lust with....,how they react or behave to your emotions is their own responsibility too...do not blame saskay....she never put gun on cross head that he should be falling in love with her....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Yale9:
no reason am o. WhiteMoney is the only person stronger than her. cool

Liquorose is not that strong, whitemoney is the ok only strong contestant this year, that was why everyone was thinking maria was very strong.
Big brother fans are different entirely from social media followers.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Donshegxy10:

Liquorose is not that strong, whitemoney is the ok only strong contestant this year, that was why everyone was thinking maria was very strong.
Big brother fans are different entirely from social media followers.
That weed wey u dey smoke I wan take some this afternoon
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
I finally understand this nengi's Patricia advert. It's a nice one.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
I'm just here praying for my Whitemoney, Micheal, Cross, Boma, Yousef, Nini, Liquorose and Tega to survive these evictions.

Especially. Micheal, Nini, Boma and Tega. Reports don't look too promising on these 4 but I'm just keeping my hopes up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Piscof2000: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
See as okro dey blush grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stonemind(f): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
JBoss25:
Oya I want to hookup with you MUM! Deal?

WHAT

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
crazymommy:
You are angry with the mentality,but when someone else is angry with your own mentality too,then you flare up,how does that sound to you??grin if you believe no one has the right to question your own mentality,then what makes you think you have the right to question other people mentality too??

I did not say no one has any right to question my mentality, but I have the right to defend my mentality as well.

Do you, but certain things are not for me. It does not mean there are those that are not allowed to subscribe to it.

There are 7 billion people in the world dear, we cannot all have the same mentality. We just need to find those who share our mentalities.

This entire conversation is very unnecessary to be honest.

*Edited*

You modified, and added something else. Anything you say is correct, I don answer wetin I see first. Let us air our opinions, we don't have to sgree
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
crazymommy:
You are angry with the mentality,but when someone else is angry with your own mentality too,then you flare up,how does that sound to you??grin if you believe no one has the right to question your own mentality,then what makes you think you have the right to question or get angry at other people mentality too and
....The definition of hypocrisy is what you just read in her post. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
JBoss25:
That weed wey u dey smoke I wan take some this afternoon

You gave it to me nah, why are you so forgetful, don't let the weed take your memory away.

Next time comment on the topic and stop your nonsense childish remarks.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Giel:
PlayMaker14 I'm just here praying for my Whitemoney. Micheal, Cross, Boma, Yousef, Nini, Liquorose and Tega to survive evictions.

Especially. Micheal, Nini, Boma and Tega. Reports don't look too promising on these 4 but I'm just keeping my hopes up.
Boma dey go house that one no get fans

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
safarigirl:

I did not say no one has any right to question my mentality, but I have the right to defend my mentality as well.

Do you, but certain things are not for me. It does not mean there are those that are not allowed to subscribe to it.

There are 7 billion people in the world dear, we cannot all have the same mentality. We just need to find those who share our mentalities.

This entire conversation is very unnecessary to be honest.
It is necessary because you just condemned the mentality of someone else......oh pls......stop condemning the mentality of others when you do not want others to condemn your own mentality too.....cut yourself with a knife before you cut others with it..so that you can understand their pains and experiences that led to their own decisions in life...enjoy the rest of your day

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Giel:
I finally understand this nengi's Patricia advert. It's a nice one.

Me I still don’t understand it o sad angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
crazymommy:
It is necessary because you just condemned the mentality of someone else......oh pls......stop condemning the mentality of others when you do not want others to condemn your own mentality too.....cut yourself with a knife before you cut others with it..so that you can understand their pains and experiences that led to their own decisions in life...enjoy the rest of your day

Ok

Whatever you say is correct.

We don't know each other, and we will most likely never meet. So, let everybody hold their own mentality.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
safarigirl:

Ok

Whatever you say is correct.

We don't know each other, and we will most likely never meet. So, let everybody hold their own mentality.
K

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4202) (4203) (4204) (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.