Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4000244 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4210) (4211) (4212) (4213) (4214) (4215) (4216) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Samueltemi337:
Don't be stupid
Exactly what a daft fellow will say.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Na for Boma to propose to Tega remain......

He can propose to her during their joint media tour next week.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Piscof2000: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
E come b like say Boma' and tega dey do honeymoon grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
For me ooo, I dont want Boma evicted. I will like to see his next prey move after Tegas inevitable eviction.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by neonbash0: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Jackie B should try and be using red lipstick na....

This her burnt dark lips reminds me of one Igbó smoking legend who gave his life to Christ last two Sundays.

You go just dey body shame person. Later you go say na just cruise. How her lips take stop money from entering your account?

If she develop low self-esteem like Beatrice now, na still you go laff her. No be una still wonder why Beatrice get such low self-esteem upon say she fine. Na this kind of repeated comments. It always has negative effect on a person's mental health.

Resist the urge to shalaya.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
grin grin
Wahala ooo

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yabsun(m): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
bentenny:

True!
Blame the fans of BBN

They don't like a villain esp in a reality show hence all house mates mask their true self in the house except for one or two altercations which is normally settled with hugs and kisses!

Whoever shows up with an annoying and drama filled personality is instantly
nominated and sent parking by the fans!
You are right. Fans also have some shares of blame. Take for example, there are just three housemates that have ever nominated WM for possible eviction: Pere, Maria and Saskay. All the three were heavily roasted for this action by many fans.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Na for Boma to propose to Tega remain......
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Okay, for your mind now, you don throw me enter tight corner with your deal abi? grin

I am not getting rid of Angel and Queen, but one thing I am sure of, Tega and Yousef will be standing with Ebuka on Sunday.

Tega....yes

Yousef.... I doubt

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
safarigirl:

He can propose to her during their joint media tour next week.

Is it confirmed that Brother Boma of God won't escape this Sunday....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
fertilewomb:

Tega....yes

Yousef.... I doubt
Yousef nor too get fans.... I just want him out, dude is boring.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Piscof2000:
E come b like say Boma' and tega dey do honeymoon grin

They look like newly weds.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Should Boma and Tega make it on the eviction list on Sunday,Ebuka should simply evict them as "TeMa".....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by neonbash0: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Demnan:
Ah... have you ever seen Emma with Saskay?

Is it everything we the viewers are privy to??
DStv has been acting up especially this season, opting to show only the narratives that suits their fancy but a lot more is going on in that house more than you know.

So it might be true
It might be false
But who knows!?
Saskay said what she said to peace and I watched it too

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pere's fans why the sudden sluggishness in voting?

Pere has just been relegated to 6th position from 3rd position since morning.

No!!!! We won't take that insult and humiliation.

Patriots!!!!!!! Let your friends and family know that in this very last hours before voting closes, let us come together and fire pere to the top.

No sharing of votes!!!!! Let us go to last minute War with votes for pere.

Pere for the money.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ojikutubaba: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Maria got evicted and thread starts moving at a snail speed . Maria was the content .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
creolehunt:
For me ooo, I dont want Boma evicted. I will like to see his next prey move after Tegas inevitable eviction.

He will just resume back with Angel or move to Peace if she survives Sunday......
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ojikutubaba:
Maria got evicted and thread starts moving at a snail speed . Maria was the content .
Says the 13% gang

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Yale9:
11.25%+1.75%=13% cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Should Boma and Tega make it on the eviction list on Sunday,Ebuka should simply evict them as "TeMa".....
or MaGa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Can i have a video of this conversation?

Check online for it if you didn't watch.

They had the discussion right in HOH room during Pere's reign. Maria even said... Pere, you hate whitemoney and he knows. Pere replied and said... I don't hate whitemoney I hate his guts.

The thing is that if you didn't watch from the beginning, you won't understand how everything played out

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Queen is now our female top choice

If show Dy bore you, change channel

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sashaberry:
grin grin
Wahala ooo

Even if this man no get good friends, what about his family members?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
neonbash0:

You go just dey body shame person. Later you go say na just cruise. How her lips take stop money from entering your account?

If she develop low self-esteem like Beatrice now, na still you go laff her. No be una still wonder why Beatrice get such low self-esteem upon say she fine. Na this kind of repeated comments. It always has negative effect on a person's mental health.

Resist the urge to shalaya.
In your bid to sound smart, you ended up making a fool of yourself.

This is you body shaming Pere that he is disgusting to look at, but here you are like a full blown hypocrite coming to my mention to preach about body shaming.

Kindly cover your tracks before jumping on other people's track Chief Hypocrite.wink

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sashaberry:
grin grin
Wahala ooo

I love it grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by neonbash0: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
This Nini is actually delusional lol. She just said she’s a very interesting personality and nobody can find her boring. Sighhh if only these housemates know that they are not giving what they think they are giving. Then she snaps her fingers in some type of way and some housemates ask how she did it and she says ‘I’m from two different races, what do you expect’ sighhhhhhhhhhh

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
fitzmayowa:

He will just resume back with Angel or move to Peace if she survives Sunday......

Peace wey dey go house on Sunday abi another Peace?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
safarigirl:

Peace wey dey go house on Sunday abi another Peace?

The keyword in the post is IF....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Piscof2000: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
I am looking forward to this Boomplay task
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by neonbash0: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
In your bid to sound smart, you ended up making a fool of yourself.

This is you body shaming Pere that he is disgusting to look at, but here you are like a full blown hypocrite coming to my mention to preach about body shaming.

Kindly cover your tracks before jumping on other people's track Chief Hypocrite.wink

Photoshop. Stop playing with yourself.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
creolehunt:

Three things killed the show for me: The diabolic selections, the hideous cameraman and the stupid censorship of key moments.

For a franchise that thrives on keeping audience glued to their screens, they didnt have to pander to public opinion or try to be politically correct by selecting HMs outside of the "tested and trusted" geography and demography.

Secondly, Kayode or whoever fool that's controlling the camera keeps moving it away whenever certain discussions or events are taking place. Viewers should at least be able to watch and follow the sequence of events to enable continuity. They wont show you, they wont even let you listen to people discussing these events.

Thirdly, why the stupid censorship, why didnt we see Cross fall over when drunk or Bomas boinking session or JMK jizzing in the pool?

It's all messed up though
Those useless production will use showmax "The buzz" hosted by Toke Makinwa to finally kill this show.. That's where they move all the contents leaving the boring ones for the viewers..

Everything is wrong with this season. Everything!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
I've finally concluded that Biggie's immediately is actually two hours.

Which kain nonsense production team did they hire this year that can't keep to time bayi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4210) (4211) (4212) (4213) (4214) (4215) (4216) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.