Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,458 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:07 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4014804 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
mycar:

When Emmanuel develops pot belly, you throw him out grin

I won't allow him develop pot belly

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Onyi99:
Is this Liquorose or Queen?
ogogororose....grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by unyimecc(f): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Boma is more handsome. lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
mycar:

Pere is not the most, maybe, based on your definition, besides, There is something weird about his looks.
To me, handsomeness is all encompassing, how your attitude match up with your outward appearance.
Based on what we have in this season....among the guys,who would you consider as the most handsome among the guys??
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
safarigirl:

I wonder how her husband's Umunna feel watching the idiot their brother went to marry.

The problem is not even that she is an adulteress, it is that she is so daft and lacks any proper cognitive skills.

My lecturer used to warn boys in school, that there is nothing more dangerous than marrying a stupid woman. She will disgrace you everywhere, and worst of all, she will infect your offsprings with her stupidity.

I hope she and her husband get divorced, because it is like two of them dey share one brain and their son does not deserve two stupid parents.
Abeg leave that yeye woman. She just dey us defense mechanism dey bobo herself.

All na wash.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
mycar:

Pere is not the most, maybe, based on your definition, besides, There is something weird about his looks.
To me, handsomeness is all encompassing, how your attitude match up with your outward appearance.
People judge who is handsome or not just by looking at him or her for a few minutes, sometimes seconds. Wetin concern attitude with who's handsome or beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Graysons:
Is that thing breasts or pimples? lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ohyinyeah: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
ChristoBam:

Show has been boring from week one. Just be like say show no get bearing. No definite storyline. Maria is one of the top 3 in the house when it comes to highlights but look at the questions thrown to her outside the house. Boring stuffs. Didn't even watch some of the interviews past a few seconds.
They cashee out this year with two show and this current season is all about advert money
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
fertilewomb:

I won't allow him develop pot belly
Hope you know "pot belly" can also be caused by genes??

[url]https://www.delightmedical.com/wellness-blog/genes-linked-to-pot-belly#:~:text=Your%20genes%20may%20contribute%20the,of%20a%20'pot%20belly'.[/url]
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ohyinyeah: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Graysons:
Is that thing breasts or pimples? lipsrsealed
stop body shaming, you didn't create and so don't shame her

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
Yale9:
what about madam 13% cool
Ave Maria!!!!
The best and realest housemate of the shine ya eye season. A no fake zone lady.

I Stan forever!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ohyinyeah: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
Onyi99:
LQR

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
No be you dey that meme?
DreamyEyes:
Las las none of the guys for that house fine Reach me
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Okay, for your mind now, you don throw me enter tight corner with your deal abi? grin

I am not getting rid of Angel and Queen, but one thing I am sure of, Tega and Yousef will be standing with Ebuka on Sunday.
grin grin grin

Yousef stands so tall inside the house on Sunday. Let's see if Angel's percentage go pass him own.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Opemiposii(f): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
crazymommy:
Based on what we have in this season....among the guys,who would you consider as the most handsome among the guys??
emmanuel

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
ChristoBam:
As for Whitemoney fans that already believe him to be the winner, the fact that the show is generally boring doesn't affect his 90m or chances he'll get after the house. So there's no reason to deny the obvious like I'm seeing so many of you guys doing.

Only people that don't know this season is boring didn't watch previous season. Who dem born well to call last year or double wahala's season boring while it was going on. Wey thread go full 4am. After party on Saturdays were another thing. This year people dey sleep after party.

And no dumb person should quote me to define what content means cuz some people just dey very annoying. Go see obvious thing dey ask for philosophical definition.
This!!!
They will rather lose all their brain cells than agree with the obvious truth that this season is the most boring ever and a big flop.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Onyi99:

angry angry

It's like some people that watch this show watch it with their phone screenshot on standby. Something that didn't even last three seconds on my TV screen is now on someone's phone. Na wah oh.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pere's skin look muddy to me
fertilewomb:

Whitemoney is my fav

But Emmanuel is handsome no cap!

I will choose Emmanuel, Cross before choosing Pere simply because I don't like guys that are too dark, it gives me creepy feeling
If I want a dark guy, I will go for Michael's complexion.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, what you see as beautiful may not be so in my eyes

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
neonbash0:
This Nini is actually delusional lol. She just said she’s a very interesting personality and nobody can find her boring. Sighhh if only these housemates know that they are not giving what they think they are giving. Then she snaps her fingers in some type of way and some housemates ask how she did it and she says ‘I’m from two different races, what do you expect’ sighhhhhhhhhhh

This maybe an unpopular opinion, but Nini is actually not boring. Even Saga is not boring though most people won't agree. Why viewers and by extension the HMs find them boring, is because they cling to each other all the time and that stuff is irritating and boring to watch.

The same fate befell Lilo last season. Lilo is a fun and lively girl, but because she was glued to Eric, she became boring to all, and the HMs nominated her to leave and Eric would've joined her if not for a narrow escape.

When either of them gets evicted, especially Saga, you'd see the fun part of Nini. Nini and Saga are not borites, their gum-body is their Achilles heel.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Yousef should avoid Angel before the gal drags him....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Onyi99:

Likkirose
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Angel and Boma fight
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Munzy14:

Valid kwa when the man said he cheated in their matrimonial home....weird!.
She should have left the man. Did the man tie her down. If you can't stand a cheating partner in marriage, quit. Marriage is not a do or die affair.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Vawulence between Angel and Boma.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

angry angry

It's like some people that watch this show watch it with their phone screenshot on standby. Something that didn't even last three seconds on my TV screen is now on someone's phone. Na wah oh.
You can always rewind Boss. wink
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Boma is shameless

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DreamyEyes: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Demnan:
No be you dey that meme?
sheeesh
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
boma and angel quarrel
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
You should know there are Emmanuel fans, Lquorose fans and Emmarose fans.
Bbn shippers council is a strong team and they watch out for ships to support yearly, fortunately they vote well.
babyfaceafrica:
This isn't true, some mumu Liquorose fans are, they haven't learnt their lesson. They say, the ship looks sweet.. I pity them, who ship help?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Boma what kind of words are these? Jeez!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Calling angel a mental patient and bastard

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Boma and Angel fighting o

(1) (2) (3) ... (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.