Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,839 members, 7,959,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4120281 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4222) (4223) (4224) (4225) (4226) (4227) (4228) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
KingDamzzy:

At first, everything was chill o. Boys playing pool and all. Angel was just there. I think she tried to talk to Boma.

And then Boma told her how she said he was a kiss and tell and how nobody can trust her with secrets in the house.

[b]She told then told him to Bleep off and get out [/b]and that was what triggered his abuse. Angel then goes off and starts her prolonged rant.

The situation could have really been prevented.

I won’t even argue this, it’s the opposite that happened. He started cussing first!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
crazymommy:
tega went to boma to tell him about everything that the ladies said that he(boma) said about their sexcapades to the other housemates.......
I hope Tega leaves that house on Sunday!
Jezz!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Viking07:
Make Boma just dey very careful before some hardcore fans put a hit on his head. Idi@t.
You sleep with person wife, that one never do you.
undecided
The guy has cancelled himself unknowingly grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
KingDamzzy:

Wetin concern strike for the matter now? Haba

Two adults going at each other verbally is now a taboo in big brother house?
is this your first time of watching big brother? How can you yab someone family and go free

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Freethinker87:
Why is Yousef not playing?

Boma said play na and he was just standing there. Like WTF!! How's the rubbish angel was saying of any significance to the game? This Yousef just annoy me now now.

Boma ignored Angel like she doesn't exist, that's my kinda guy. Keep talking Angel, we're listening.
Abeg make una carry unah craze leave Yousef out of the matter.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
They will both get serious strikes, well it won't matter if both leave on Sunday

From the gbas gbos it's Boma that would get a strike as he was the one insulting her family and thats the reason biggie issue strikes, if your gbas gbos is limited to the parties involved no strike will be issued....

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kacism(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
See as this thread dey moved fast fast. We too like gbas gbos abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Cross will not be the end of me

What was that cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kacism:
Baba that's the way o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Queen needs help. Shouting it's Tega left and right. She just doesn't like Tega for whatever reason doesn't mean she'll insert Tega's name in what doesn't concern Tega.

Na so so drama just dey follow Queen.
God abeg finish the work of the ship you started between her and Pere let her leave Whitemoney alone.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kacism:

We have been waiting for this for more than 2 weeks now....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Angel sef, out of all guys, you let Boma touch you.. Chai
Exactly my problem with her,she gave him the guts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Vawulence trends faster than vacation.. We need gbas gbos every week...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
caprini1:
I just pity Boma,because he is 34 ,hmmmm....Angel dem click na this stupendously rich kids ,that are not scared of anything.Those kids you fly plane to Abuja with from Lagos, turbulence go dey,we go dey bind and loose,dem go dey kiss for back of plane,dey play candy crush grin
If Boma is 34 make I bend.

Person wey dey in his early forties.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Exactly my problem with her,she gave him the guts.
She sef mess up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
fitzmayowa:

We have been waiting for this for more than 2 weeks now....
I dey tell you, no be all this Kumbaya dance since two weeks.. 17 different people can't be in a house for weeks without friction..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
chucs:

I dont dispute this at all, the face says a different thing from the 34.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
He who gathers ant infested woods , should make a mat for the lizards. grin

Angel brought this upon herself by being loose and shameless ....now look at her life ?

When you sell yourself cheaply and allow your private organs to become playtoys for every dick , Harry or Boma .

This is the end result .

We Marians will be watching from the sidelines while it unveils.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kacism(m): 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Queen is jealous of the relationship between boma and tega. That's why she wants to drag tega inside this case wey no concern her. Abeg we don drag tega enuf, make wey drag boma small. Calling Angel mental case, that guy dey craze.

Giel:
Queen needs help. Shouting it's Tega left and right. She just doesn't like Tega for whatever reason doesn't mean she'll insert Tega's name in what doesn't concern Tega.

God abeg finish the work of the ship you started between her and Pere let her leave Whitemoney alone.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Threebear:

Angel brought this upon herself by being loose and shameless ....now look at her life ?

When you sell yourself cheaply and allow your private organs to become playtoys for every dick , Harry or Boma .

This is the end result .

Eggzactly,

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Giel:

Nope Tega is the cause of this she told Boma what they spoke about as regards Boma being a kiss and tell, the conversation came up because Queen was worried about Tega's reputation based on what Pere said during their usual nightly game about Tega's p****y.....

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kacism(m): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Guy take it easy, its just a kiss..it's not that deep

Threebear:

This is the end result .

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Welcome onboard.
Mehn, I promise to defend Angel till the last day. Pere can rest for now with 20% of my votes. I will be sending the 80% to Angel.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Insulted her with her mental issues, cursed her family in a fight with a girl you are more than a decade older, and she is the fuckkking child?
She kept it on you dawg(not), and you lashed out beyond her person because you are a cowardly bully, a pumpum (Prezzo’s voice).
The kain Angel was just playing with Cross and making me smile. Jeez.

I will just stay calm so that maybe, somehow calming waves will reach Angel

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Threebear:

This is the end result .

Did Maria do the same thing before pere mocked her that she fingered herself and put it in his mouth??instead of you to condemn boma too you are busy focused on only angel simply because you hate her even before now...

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Whose sexcapades please?
Boma and Queen?
Boma and Angel?
Boma and Tega?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Threebear:

This is the end result .

From the sidelines. The 13% corner.
Perfect!
cool

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Amillionnn:
Angel said she wants to go home. Angel don’t let Boma win please.
We are ready to welcome her .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
I just want to understand why my cousin called to tell me about the fight and he decided to lie that the fight got physical. Is he possessed? Does he not understand what PTSD is? undecided angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Viking07:
Mehn, I promise to defend Angel till the last day. Pere can rest for now with 20% of my votes. I will be sending the 80% to Angel.
Lmao.. Make it 50/50
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Threebear:

This is the end result .

The bolded is facts undiluted, she deserve what she got from Boma and I hope this serves as a lesson to her.....Whew!!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
chucs:

Boma is not below 40. That his face wey be like beans wey don sour. 34 indeed.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4222) (4223) (4224) (4225) (4226) (4227) (4228) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.