Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,672 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4012921 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) (4261) (4262) (4263) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SaintBishop: 1:04am On Sep 03, 2021
FrankGiel:

This cross is annoying.. He will see Boma face to face and be mute. He will then start ranting like a mad person... Same thing happened with Pere.. He entered diary room and was berating the guy, he came out and was forming friends. Freaking snitch
That cross is a pussy nigga undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 1:07am On Sep 03, 2021
suffering:
Lol at the proper social distancing JayPaul and Jackie are practicing in the HOH suite. Na so e suppose dey.

Had Jackie B been the sole HOH, I'll have loved to see the look on Boma's face when she chooses Michael instead.

Na then you go believe sey this life no balance truetrue...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 1:15am On Sep 03, 2021
lebete3000:

Had Jackie B been the sole HOH, I'll have loved to see the look on Boma's face when she chooses Michael instead.

Na then you go believe sey this life no balance truetrue...
I think she’s fighting feelings for the okro man. She rejected him, yes, but hearing how he’s conquering other women would make her rethink. Let Michael disappear this Sunday and watch her jump ship. Saskay has fully claimed JP so she’ll head back to Mr. Mop Hair Dada.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Maicraze20: 1:38am On Sep 03, 2021
KingDamzzy:
This thing really pain Queen sha. Madam you were an option grin

Thinking about it, Boma has been involved with Arin, Angel, Queen and Tega. Wetin this guy dey tell these babes? grin

Jackie B would have been one of the statistic but she swerved him in the HOH room.

This house na cruise
jmk too

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 2:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

The waste is whitedonkey's shriveled dick that is now useless because it cannot perform.

Even JMK knew, that was why she politely turned him down. Imagine splattering her face with disgusting ogiri smellin saliva...Ewwww!
Chai grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RhemaQuinn(f): 2:58am On Sep 03, 2021
Previous housemates usually had deep intellectual conversations that would spark up debates and reactions amongst viewers but this set? Tueh!!! Very boring intellectually empty people.

They believe once you enter into Biggie's house you don't even have to bring anything to the table, the mere fact of being featured in the show is an automatic ticket to greatness. You will just come out to fans waiting with cars, houses and cash gifts plus plenty endorsements. I like how so many of them do not even have a fan base, even five-five naira gofundme they will not see, they will all come out and return to oblivion from whence they came. E go shock them, especially that Boma, Tega, and Nini.
That "Big brother is a platform that maketh rich once you are one of the chosen housemates" entitlement mentality narrative must be changed. If not, next set will do worst... Akap ambiak do awot!!!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:29am On Sep 03, 2021
FemaleSoldier:

I hope you're not a married woman with kids cos with this yours comment your husband would be so ashamed of the kind of woman he married.
Reason why you lots are kicked out your matrimonial homes due to excess of promiscuity
Who is this stupid troll?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 4:17am On Sep 03, 2021
[s]
RhemaQuinn:
Previous housemates usually had deep intellectual conversations that would spark up debates and reactions amongst viewers but this set? Tueh!!! Very boring intellectually empty people.

They believe once you enter into Biggie's house you don't even have to bring anything to the table, the mere fact of being featured in the show is an automatic ticket to greatness. You will just come out to fans waiting with cars, houses and cash gifts plus plenty endorsements. I like how so many of them do not even have a fan base, even five-five naira gofundme they will not see, they will all come out and return to oblivion from whence they came. E go shock them, especially that Boma, Tega, and Nini.
That "Big brother is a platform that maketh rich once you are one of the chosen housemates" entitlement mentality narrative must be changed. If not, next set will do worst... Akap ambiak do awot[/s]!!!
These housemates u listed only shows u have the same herd mentality that isn't helping matters or probably watching from nairaland!!!!
U don't vote intellectuals!!!! Mr yerins Polymath was thrown out with the least votes!!
Maria was bringing something and u people conspired against her till she was booted out!!!
Same u losers are already conspiring against Boma and Tega!!
I call u losers cos u will only end up in a worse state and Lament more tears when these ur rubbish conspiracy leads to the eviction of all the housemates that Fvcking gives u something to whine about be it positively or negatively!!!They are all content!!

Infact even though am upset with Boma concerning his choice of companion in as much as they seem compatible ..He and Tega carried this show on their fvcking back the whole week!!! BOMA Wouldn't be dominating that trends table if he doesn't bring anything to the table!!

if u lousy herd followers are wise....Housemates including Liquorose, Yusef, Saskay, Emmanuel, Peace,Saga should be getting axed to free u of boredom!!!But Let's see how it goes!!!

Speak facts not trash for nairaland likes!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 4:31am On Sep 03, 2021
SaintBishop:
That cross is a pussy nigga undecided

Cross is a bitch.

Dasal.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 5:10am On Sep 03, 2021
KingDamzzy:

Stopped reading at no talent and content. Lmaooo Pere has absolutely no talent? Man is clearly the best singer and actor in the house. His week as HOH is still the highlight of this season.

Your bias is so obvious and it's fueled because Pere was the only one that could challenge your fake ass fave. You just typed an epistle of BS.

There is no point replying someone like that. They are people that have eyes but couldn't use it because of prejudice.

BBnaija organizers are lucky that they have someone like PERE in the house this year. Because without Pere, the show would have died since week 3.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 5:20am On Sep 03, 2021
superlicious:
But Boma dey bring content o grin we need him jare. As for Tega her husband is not complaining, we asked for content and they are giving it to us, so why are we complaining, or aren't you enjoying the drama? I want both to stay in the house so that we will see the drama that relationship will bring in the house grin e go cause wahala walahi talahi grin hehehehe
like Maria his predecessor, boma will be sent home with his negative content.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 5:30am On Sep 03, 2021
KingDamzzy:
Boma and Tega have replaced Pere as this season's villian housemate.
This is an insult to Pere and Maria. Those two are lowlifes nothing to be compared to Maria and Pere

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingOKON: 5:49am On Sep 03, 2021
OGdaddy:
It's not about Instagram followers.

White money is currently the biggest trend in Nigeria.

Stop talking like a rat

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 5:52am On Sep 03, 2021
bigjackass:
This is an insult to Pere and Maria. Those two are lowlifes nothing to be compared to Maria and Pere
Maria the drunkard, fingering herself and Pere the failed military personnel licking her ovulating juice are “Highlifes” abi?

Continue deceiving yourself.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingOKON: 6:03am On Sep 03, 2021
DownChelsea:

If I reach there, I go choke Dem tirelessly again.
grin

But then again, I can't even go there.

We keep pressing necks here grin

So where you de now if not Kirikiri. Just like frog , WhiteRAT will also...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 6:08am On Sep 03, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]These housemates u listed only shows u have the same herd mentality that isn't helping matters or probably watching from nairaland!!!!
U don't vote intellectuals!!!! Mr yerins Polymath was thrown out with the least votes!!
Maria was bringing something and u people conspired against her till she was booted out!!!
I call u losers cos u will only end up in a worse state and Lament more tears when these ur rubbish conspiracy leads to the eviction of all the housemates that Fvcking gives u something to whine about be it positively or negatively!!!They are all content!!

Infact even though am upset with Boma concerning his choice of companion in as much as they seem compatible ..He and Tega carried this show on their fvcking back the whole week!!! BOMA Wouldn't be dominating that trends table if he doesn't bring anything to the table!!

if u lousy herd followers are wise....Housemates including Liquorose, Yusef, Saskay, Emmanuel, Peace,Saga should be getting axed to free u of boredom!!!But Let's see how it goes!!!

Oga save all this chapter.
Comman save Boma on Sunday na.
We are here to be entertained with fights and gameplay strategies ( strategies that are backstabbing and blindful)
But we got none of that all season except for a few thanks to queen queen and angel.

The rest are mopsticks and Delawood CEO's.

As for the maria you claim is content undecided please name one memorable content that was solely sponsored by her? angry person wey one spoil BB reputation ( a show that has gone on for over 6years, one useless Dubai returnee wants to claim she knows what and what.

Shey Pere don humble now.... Why e nor dey follow WM strategy for yansh again

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 6:12am On Sep 03, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Shattap!

See this one! Who told you Boma didn't chop her Disease infested puna?

You don start again oh.... Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 6:12am On Sep 03, 2021
OGdaddy:
You of all people should know what she is doing and it ain't cool.
She is not going to try this nonsense in Europe, north America, south America and in Asia.

We Know she is trying to use the fans of white money to give audience and views to her series with white money's name and as usual dumb Nigerians are praising her.

Even if she wanted to feature White money in season two. You dare not publicly announce it without the approval of white money himself.

It's against the rule of the entertainment industry.

Cry me a river
Even your Pere that you claim acted a lot of films past and present wasn't recognized, but Whitemoney will be featuring in KOB and you do nothing about it.

Whitemoney is the proverbial good wares that sells itself without much advert.

Don't forget to watch KOB season 2, sir White will be there doing what he knows best.

Be happy for once!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 6:17am On Sep 03, 2021
crazymommy:
Well it still looks healthier than your manners...I will pass..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 6:17am On Sep 03, 2021
OGdaddy:
She is not going to try this nonsense in Europe, north America, south America and in Asia.

We Know she is trying to use the fans of white money to give audience and views to her series with white money's name and as usual dumb Nigerians are praising her.

Even if she wanted to feature White money in season two. You dare not publicly announce it without the approval of white money himself.

Learn to read and comprehend.
That sentence had a question mark at the end.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 6:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

The waste is whitedonkey's shriveled dick that is now useless because it cannot perform.

Even JMK knew, that was why she politely turned him down. Imagine splattering her face with disgusting ogiri smellin saliva...Ewwww!

And yet he is in the house winning some more while Maria is in her hotel room watching and wishing Whitemoney could forgive her

Are you aware Kemi is considering featuring Sir White in KOB? He is not out yet mouth watering offers are waiting for him.
It's been six days biggie used 4seconds to chase maria out of his house, can you tell me what is going on with her? How many deals has she signed?

Abeg
Whitemoney no be anybody's mate for that house

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 6:23am On Sep 03, 2021
fertilewomb:

And yet he is in the house winning some more while Maria is in her hotel room watching and wishing Whitemoney could forgive her

Are you aware Kemi is about featuring Sir White in KOB? He is not out yet mouth watering offers are waiting for him.
It's been six days biggie used 4seconds to chase maria out of his house, can you tell me what is going on with her? How many deals has she signed?

Abeg
Darling, you are making me proud this morning.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RhemaQuinn(f): 6:32am On Sep 03, 2021
I don't celebrate bullying and moral decadence. Apart from Yerins going about screaming that he is a polymath, how many INTELLECTUAL conversations did he initiate or engage in? You can also pass your message across politely without throwing tantrums and being rude. Okay?
ThunderSwitch:
[s]These housemates u listed only shows u have the same herd mentality that isn't helping matters or probably watching from nairaland!!!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 6:36am On Sep 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Darling, you are making me proud this morning.

Good morning dear, may your day be blessed.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2021
OGdaddy:

She wants to boost White Money's career, you mad at that.

Even White Money would be happy to hop on the series.

A win/win situation here.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:00am On Sep 03, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

You Keep saying this.

Madam, no one cares! Like does it look I give a fvck who you support or not?

You must think you're the ish here... grin grin

Imagine talk!!!...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by akeeng: 7:08am On Sep 03, 2021
Twoclans:
Tiwa this song is giving this mushy mushy feeling grin

Where my boyfriend at kissake.eng should I come for a hug?
what song is that hun? And yes, you can always get a hug wink
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2021
ekanx27:
This Tega nor even get better soundtrack. Person go dey moan like generator
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Yale9:

This equation can answer it all.

16%-3%=13%
cool

So to you anyone criticize WM is automatically a maria fan

Get sense na undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:29am On Sep 03, 2021
Chase27:
Gosh the piano and singing is too loud
I want to hear Nini talking

But Nini makes more noise than the piano?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 7:32am On Sep 03, 2021
fertilewomb:

Are you aware Kemi is considering featuring Sir White in KOB? He is not out yet mouth watering offers are waiting for him.

Abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) (4261) (4262) (4263) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.