Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,969 members, 7,876,679 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4007124 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) (4371) (4372) (4373) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

And you didn't think it could be a typo?

What's even funny about it?
But if it is any of whitemoney fans that made the typo,you ayomide wey do mouth like powerbank charger would be the first to abuse the person.......if i knock you...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Queenplum:
I swear she's very razz... Talks too much every time

No she's not razz. Only expresses herself when she feels the need to. She's so herself that's what the viewers wants to see. You better get used to it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Baby, you didn't get my correctly, but lemme break it down to pidgin so you can comprehend it easily....

I say make you list some of Yousef content.

Let me expand it back to you in queens English

Yousef ,is calm ,gentle, always serious in task ,and even though he doesn't win he is always happy for others

He does not know how to dance,but he tries his best and always ready to learn

And I have never argued that yousef is the content bringer in the show, everybody know that yousef is gentle

But people are saying ogororose bring mad content to the show, and am asking where is the content

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Let's take a minute to appreciate this beauty who is still giving Content even outside the house!!!

Maria the Content...

It's been days since she left the show but is still the most talked about housemate in and outside the house. Even on this Forum.

I don't Stan nonsense!!!!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
Eeghe:

And she has decided that the best way to flaunt the hair is to wear really ugly wigs. I am here for it lipsrsealed

Her wigs are not ugly. She can't always look the same way all the time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
crazymommy:
But if it is any of whitemoney fans that made the typo,you ayomide wey do mouth like powerbank charger would be the first to abuse the person.......if i knock you...

Maybe because whitemonkey fans just like himself is an empty head, only probably filled with Cheap relaxers or bleaching cream..
cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Oh I see my post was deleted....

How nice!!..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Let's take a minute to appreciate this beauty who is still giving Content even outside the house!!!

Maria the Content...

It's been days since she left the show but is still the most talked about housemate in and outside the house. Even on this Forum.

I don't Stan nonsense!!!!
11.7% + 1.3% = 13% ....anything to console yourself is fine by me.....

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Eeghe:
I see Nini and Saga discussing Angel again with Mr Pum Pum Boma
angry

Is Angel not an HM. Did the same Angel not gossip boma with cross and queen. Abeg make una rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Follow ké? Was I the one that licked her ovulating juice? Dem write PERE for my forehead?

I torment, I don't follow. grin
Story for the gods cool

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
nazablossom:
Her use of "F" word every second is getting out of hand undecided

She's not the only HM that uses the F word. Why you all always pointing her out. Your hate won't do a thing. Rest!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Maybe because whitemonkey fans just like himself is an empty head, only probably filled with Cheap relaxers or bleaching cream..
cheesy
You mean the same empty heads they used to send malarians to the mud??

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Honestly she is. I wish I could meet her... cheesy grin

She's already a star on Nairaland BBN Forum!.. cheesy
Ask the digger to dig her contact details for you. Just ask nicely sha grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Osedagal:

Her wigs are not ugly. She can't always look the same way all the time

Just that they are tres ugly, to me.
Non-negotiable PeriodT.
To you they can be fine, no wahala.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
The obsession of whitemonkey's fans on Maria eh!

Especially that pedo with a carrot dick... cheesy

That one eat, breathes and dream of MARIA!!

Maria is beautiful abeg!..it's understandable!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Eeghe:

Non-negotiable PeriodT.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Eeghe:

And she has decided that the best way to flaunt the hair is to wear really ugly wigs. I am here for it lipsrsealed

I don’t understand you? Are you saying that you like her hair or you don’t?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
nazablossom:
Ask the digger to dig her contact details for you. Just ask nicely sha grin grin

Where is the digger sef!

I'm suspecting the carrot dicked one... cheesy grin wink cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
omotolly22:

Let me expand it back to you in queens English

Yousef ,is calm ,gentle, always serious in task ,and even though he doesn't win he is always happy for others

He does not know how to dance,but he tries his best and always ready to learn

And I have never argued that yousef is the content bringer in the show, everybody know that yousef is gentle

But people are saying ogororose bring mad content to the show, and am asking where is the content
@bolded, these are the attributes of a notorious boring housemate.

Need I remind you, Big Brother is a platform where you showcase your sef in an entertaining way to the world, not a platform where you sit down look like my landlord local dog.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Baby, you didn't get my correctly, but lemme break it down to pidgin so you can comprehend it easily....

I say make you list some of Yousef content.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Miller232:

Imagine!!! Who sabi am before bbn house dem just dey shout she be dancer I don't see her ass in any music video in this Nigeria
She doesn't even have any content sef she is boring

She featured in Phyno's music video. Watch ride for you by Phyno
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Need I remind you, Big Brother is a platform where you showcase your sef in an entertaining way to the world, not a platform where you sit down look like my landlord local dog .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
crazymommy:
You mean the same empty heads they used to send malarians to the mud??

If I call whitemonkey fans empty Carowhite heads now, it would look like I'm trolling.

Like how did y'all send MARIANs to the mud?

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Need I remind you, Big Brother is a platform where you showcase your sef in an entertaining way to the world, not a platform where you sit down look like my landlord local dog.

What is your problem with yousef sef ,I smell jealousy

The truth has already come out ,that he didn't say anything bad about whitemoney
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
crazymommy:
11.7% + 1.3% = 13% ....anything to console yourself is fine by me.....

smiley

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

If I call whitemonkey fans empty Carowhite heads now, it would look like I'm trolling.

Like how did y'all send MARIANs to the mud?

Via 11.75% + 1.25% = 13%

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[s]Let's take a minute to appreciate this beauty who is still giving Content even outside the house!!!

Maria the Content...

I don't Stan nonsense!!!![/s]

Ye we know already. We know you Stan failures...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
BOMA Bebe u will dislike that Angel of darkness more and More!!! Don't show her mercy oooo cos she stepped on the wrong toes!!!

U are doing well Bomzy love!!!

But he is the one who is tortured and stressing and trying to recruit fellow housemates to hate on Angel with him?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
omotolly22:

What is your problem with yousef sef ,I smell jealousy

The truth has already come out ,that he didn't say anything bad about whitemoney

Why do I have this feeling that you had this striking resemblance with the girl on Airtel advert? cheesy

Baby, I am only here to torment housemates I don't like.

It's not that deep. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Eeghe:

Non-negotiable PeriodT.

You said it like it was a fact, I'm glad that you've clarified that it's just your opinion, so it doesn't hold water!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Somebody should tell aunty puff puff the scammer that nobody is obsessing over malaria, except she doesn't know the meaning of that word.

She's the one rather spamming the whole thread with the pictures of her fingered Vjayjay, pvssy juice sniffing, forceful licking fave.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
damiviolet:
My first time of commeting in a long while

Funny how u castigate liqourose for saying whatever ya all said she said, pls if not for big brother for real would ALL(while some may obviously some may not) the housemates part have crossed each other in life? To even think the context in which she said it self isn't the narratives ya all trying to portray
You people's favorite statement "what content does she bring" .Why should i conform with your own idea of content nitori olorun......I can tell you all that liqourose embodies is my own definition of content

Pls to all the liquorlions just observing from afar like myself continue to support ROSE and i can assure you that who God has blessed NO man can curse and dont u ever forget God is not A MAN....Together we ROAR in grace...YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TEAM DONT LET ANYBODY TELL YOU OTHERWISE
She should have continued breaking waist on Instagram and stayed away from Big Brother Naija, after all she's already a celebrity undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) (4371) (4372) (4373) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.