Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:46 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4021372 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Gosh this group had it all together before

Village people have entered cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
safarigirl:
This group na just yansh and vibes
Safari, answer me na. angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Iwaniewa:

I am not the cause of ur misfortune
I won't not reply you again because u show sign of depression
You are just an Online tout
Just see how you're throwing insult up and down.... Online Parish Priest.

Shift.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
DownChelsea:
I'm now a Maria fan.
But Someone should balance me quick.
Why is Kayode not showing my sweet and beautiful Maria?
I've gone to buy enough decoders for her so we can crash the polls in the finale.

I ask again, why is Kayode refusing to show Maria. What kind of thing is this?
I need answers

My dear, she was fingered out of Biggie's house last Sunday . Her fans has been blaming Liquorose, biggie, and even Whitemoney for her eviction. Na the matter we dey settle since

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
If someone say similar thing about WhiteMoney, you'll rush to your Cambridge dictionary to look for demeaning words to drag him down.

Madam, save this sermon for your fellow 14% brethren.

Thank you and God bless you.

Well wm doesn't have the talent to back it up....just a jigger trying everything and anything yet not mastering anyone...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nini and Peace get up from that floor undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Osedagal:

Sometimes, I would love to ignore but they are always painting a bad image of her just to uplift their fave. The want to make her the punching bag of this season. Mind you some persons watch BBN on SM.

You’re right sha, I get you now. Carry go then. smiley
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
eleshin:
Imagine Liquo and Cross in the same group. Arguably the most resourceful male and female housemates.

Olodo Cross resourceful??

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
So Jaypaul can’t tell these girls that they should be better coordinated! For someone that dances well he can’t tell me he dosent see that their choreography is wack. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
scondy:

But him fans and handler don post music since start of season na...and e no gree blow even within the bb community...doesn't that speak volumes? Laycon's music dropped the night he entered the house...the rest is history....

Competence sells itself....
Though Laycon's EP didn't drop the night he entered the house. It dropped 3 months before he entered the house but it was as though it dropped that night cos In less than 48hrs Laycon entered BBN house, the EP was already charting top 5 on apple music NG and as at this time last season, he already has millions of streams across all platforms.

But what can be said about white Donkey the failure?
No song gree blow.
Even transformer no fit blow white Donkey at this point. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
scondy:

Well wm doesn't have the talent to back it up....just a jigger trying everything and anything yet not mastering anyone...
Abeg rest..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
scondy:

Just as predicted.... WhiteMoney haters ehn. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Then Saga’s group should have just kept it simple since Yousef and Pere aren’t great dancers. Why is it that these people don’t know their weaknesses and strengths? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Osedagal:

Yeah, even people supporting very bland and uninteresting HMs or others that their faves only content is walk around naked; kissing every tom, dick and Harry
grin grin
[img]https://c./tGQpUBvs9mQAAAAC/laughing-ricky-gervais.gif[/img]

Let Nini first survive tommorow.
I'm praying for her to stay too. I don't want to lose any of my babies tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Saga is a terrible teacher...

Saga and Yousef go make Pere lose this task.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
badinfluence:
Yousef stan dey call liquorose boring?
Na wa o

My dear, I shock oo

Nothing, wey beret no go see for mercy chinwo head

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
Demnan:
Which endowment you get?
you are stupid
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
crazymommy:
And lastly she is going home on Sunday...

She’ll definitely go home on a Sunday, but not this Sunday.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Dumb whitemonkey.

The only thing in his overbleached brain is Carowhite...

Scruffy looking skunk!... cheesy grin

The way you mention Carowhite every seconds, I think at this point they should sign you to their brand. You will make a great influencer
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
innocentdude:
Gbegirisimp the simp stop using your 3,244 alternate monickers to like all your posts

Are you that desperate for attention, relevancy and a false sense of importance ? ?

Tufia Ayomide
Tufia !!!
It may shock you to know that it's actually people here liking his comments .
I know I never skip his comments without adding a like grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bbankky: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
MizzD:
Jackie Tega and queen look like triplets - kukute gang with big ass

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
How can someone with developed frontal lobes say Pere was wrong. Not surprised though, the IQ of most Nigerians is less than 60, and their brains are wired to caress slavery and pains. Very bandwagonish in nature, no common sense, no mind of their own.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Osedagal:

They want to turn Nini to their punching bag this season because her fan base is not toxic. Her only crime is to be sweet, bubbly, funny and expressive. I pity people who watch BBN on this thread.

And we’ll keep on not being toxic. Like knows like. cool

Instead, we’d rather kill them with kindness. Just like Nini’s daddy, Whitemoney, taught us. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
fertilewomb:

The way you mention Carowhite every seconds, I think at this point they should sign you to their brand. You will make a great influencer
Yansh black, Belle yellow... What are we talking. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Expert17:

Olodo Cross resourceful??

cheesy cheesy
Have you been watching the show? He is creative, a good leader and a team player. E fit be Olodo to you but when it comes to task, Cross is up there with Jaypaul, Liquo, and Yousef.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
PrincessEstates:

And we’ll keep on not being toxic. Like knows like. cool

Instead, we’d rather kill them with kindness. Just like Nini’s daddy, Whitemoney, taught us.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zobah: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
Osedagal:

Take Nini out that list! She is going no where
E go shock you tomorrow evicty

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Osedagal:

She's not the only HM that uses the F word. Why you all always pointing her out. Your hate won't do a thing. Rest!
Nobody is hating on her.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
ToyinDipo:
How can someone with developed frontal lobes say Pere was wrong. Not surprised though, the IQ of most Nigerians is less than 60, and their brains are wired to caress slavery and pains. Very bandwagonish in nature, no common sense, no mind of their own.
Una still dey drag this matter?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Queen is such a happy child who loves dancing and shaking what God gave her. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
scondy:

Do u even know what being expressive is? She is far from expressive...she just spews a lot of jargon....very shallow reasoning.....

The term airhead fits perfectly....

That's very untrue! Shallow is no where near Nini. She is one of the most smartest female in that house! Very wrong judgement of her!

I want you to do me a favor, watch her for a few more days without any form of bias and tell me what you think. She is a sweet girl!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
TheEnforcer:
I don't mean to be mean , but see as Peace and Nini sti together. Very skinny.Both of them, thin legs.No endowment,e kom dey one kain
People dey ooo.

Which endowment you too get? Some prefer them slim while others fat. If u prefer them fat, leave the slim ones for us and mind ur business.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.