Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,965 members, 7,873,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4001266 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4582) (4583) (4584) (4585) (4586) (4587) (4588) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
To those dragging my boy, I just heard from Maria's mouth through a live video with someone that "Emmanuel asked Rose to define their situation ship so he would know where he stands,"Rose didn't define anything and left him wondering what they are doing, he had to switch to his original self of being a flirt which she thinks it's just cruise cos Emmanuel likes Rose a lot.
I don't know how to attach videos or any link on here.

Agendist, you guys should free my boy abeg.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Echoketh:
They will still catch WM, he's the one that has been stealing in the house!

cheesy
It was Angel stealing before and now it is WM...
Cross should buy a gun and complete the crime. Go full-fledged armed robber on us!
undecided

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
FIGARO00:

But pere is the self acclaimed thief now.

That's why he stole his own pillow and still found it back.

Pillowcase Legbegbe.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Geezeem:

If you observe I've stopped responding to you

And I won't again after this very post.

I don't suffer your type gladly lipsrsealed

if you have not been following my posts all season pls don't come and spew rubbish just so you can taint yourself, not me undecided

I've consistently called Maria, Pere and WM gamers. go through my previous posts. I've never ceased to say this.

So I don't know where this your attack came from. I can't handle people like you who are irrationally and emotionally involved in this game angry

if you don't watch this show for fun, avoid me pls

This was how one of you came at me 2 days ago, claiming what I didn't say. I challenged her to provide proof. two days after she hasn't provided it

Keep it moving biko embarassed

The bolded is what drives me nuts. People that get emotionally attached to housemates are suffering (financially, mentally and emotionally) in real life and are just using the obsession with faves as a way to escape the pains they are feeling in real life. Trust me on this.

Please don’t take them seriously and don’t let anyone stop you from saying whatever you want to say about any housemate. It’s a fuvking game and you are paying with your hard earned cash so tell those sick idiots to go and hug a wet transformer or to kukuma go and buy sniper if they are tired of life angry

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
carammel:
To those dragging my boy, I just heard from Maria's mouth through a live video with someone that "Emmanuel asked Rose to define their situation ship so he would know where he stands,"Rose didn't define anything and left him wondering what they are doing, he had to switch to his original self of being a flirt which she thinks it's just cruise cos Emmanuel likes Rose a lot.

How did you arrive at this?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lol. That ohbritannia post pin and choked WMG so much that it is giving them chronic nightmare. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by The5DME(m): 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Are you guys this jobless to spend 24hrs a day, glued to your TV watching a silly show? Una no de go work?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
Chai! We underrated Emmanuel sha, even Queen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
How did you arrive at this?
Maria said it, she's closer to them in the house so she should know.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
The5DME:
Are you guys this jobless to spend 24hrs a day, glued to your TV watching a silly show? Una no de go work?

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lance7621:
Lol. That ohbritannia post pin and choked WMG so much that it is giving them chronic nightmare. cheesy

But he's the one having serious nightmares now.

To suddenly wake up in the middle of the night to post okoto about cultist WhiteMoney and pastor Apèrè the seer cum spiritualist.

grin grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lance7621:

Do you believe what you just typed? Be truthful grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Geezeem:

If you observe I've stopped responding to you

And I won't again after this very post.

I don't suffer your type gladly lipsrsealed

if you have not been following my posts all season pls don't come and spew rubbish just so you can taint yourself, not me undecided

I've consistently called Maria, Pere and WM gamers. go through my previous posts. I've never ceased to say this.

So I don't know where this your attack came from. I can't handle people like you who are irrationally and emotionally involved in this game angry

if you don't watch this show for fun, avoid me pls

This was how one of you came at me 2 days ago, claiming what I didn't say. I challenged her to provide proof. two days after she hasn't provided it

Keep it moving biko embarassed
and who TF is you? You must think you are a celebrity here undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
The5DME:

And what are you doing here by this time of the day?
Everybody dey form 'hardworker' on a faceless forum

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
crazymommy:
Some people make their money online so while they are online 24/7 they are making cool cash.....

Secondly how did you arrive at the conclusion that they are spending 24hrs a day glued to their TV??you live with them or you are the one feeding them??and besides who told you some people do not watch it from their workplace??or you think it is everyone that is a bricklayer like you.....

Some peeps just make you lose faith in education.

So ppl, can't take their phones to work again?

Ppl who work from home?

Etc?

World ppl ehn...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
FIGARO00:

Some peeps just make you lose faith in education.

So ppl, can't take their phones to work again?

Ppl who work from home?

Etc?

World ppl ehn...
Don't mind the fool

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by unyimecc(f): 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
carammel:

we know the truth already

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
These guys making me laugh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
WhiteMoney said the fine boys wey dey this house, that if Angel leaves the house, she will not see fine boys like that outside.

Angel and Cross have been laughing for almost 5 minutes

White come dey ask Cross wetin dey make am laugh, he said Angel's laughter is contagious. White come dey ask Cross say, "But me I'm not laughing, Pere too is not laughing, so, wetin dey funny you?'

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Content Gang are seated at the dining

WhiteMoney, Cross, Pere, Angel and Queen

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Crixxx:
These guys making me laugh

I am deadddd
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
safarigirl:
WhiteMoney said the fine boys wey dey this house, that if Angel leaves the house, she will not see fine boys like that outside.

Angel and Cross have been laughing for almost 5 minutes

White come dey Cross wetin dey make am laugh, he said Angel's laughter is contagious. White come dey ask Cross say, "But me I'm not laughing, Pere too is not laughing, so, wetin dey funny you?'
Whiteman be giving steady content smiley

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bunnatex(m): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
fayomim:

With that her short boxer

I swear.. Lemon bikini
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
safarigirl:
Content Gang are seated at the dining

WhiteMoney, Cross, Pere, Angel and Queen

Cruise Gang
Mad folk
cheesy
modified ooo- I didn’t see that you put Pere there lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
That's what I was saying to a friend the other day. She might get home to find out they removed her from family registry
carammel:
JMK arrived home this morning.
I know she will come back home to a lot of critics, I know her father and his family already waiting for her, she will answer query tire, I hope she will pull through cos I trust my people.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
These guys are crazy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
WM is not on BBH
Echoketh:
thos one don neglect hin fave WM, him don turn Queen fan...Queen will still all WMG and WM will be booted out of BBH like a thief

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Cross is a foooolgrin.
He said "omoh when I baff JMK I baff everywhere o"

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
this bathing thing? am I hearing correct?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
For weeks now, yall have been labelling pere evil, devil....everything despicable on this earth...someone calls wm a cultist and u r all convulsing.....

So una see how e dey be ba? Biko, keep same energy. If u can dish it....u must be able to take it.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
Demnan:
That's what I was saying to a friend the other day. She might get home to find out they removed her from family registry

Why though? What did JMK do in the house that was so bad?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4582) (4583) (4584) (4585) (4586) (4587) (4588) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.