Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3999878 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) (4673) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2021
maxwell530:
it's normal like that,safe and replace hm always get the block votes via pity votes and neutrals, people like saskay, Yousef survive this and likely top it sef. Remember when Cross was up tru safe and replace too? He Fvcking crash the poll that has Pere and Maria. No matter what happens between now and Thursday, Queen is staying in that house beyond Sunday and I would love to see her rub it on Pere's face, that's the kind of drama I signed up for. Whitemoney on the other hand will survive but I don't know if he will be able to top Liquorose and Queen on Sunday.

Pere swapped saskay....did he feel bad she survived it? That guy no see queen..

All na game play. Make una rest...queen sef nominate pple.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Housemates real age
Pere 37
WM 38
Queen 32
Jackie B 31
Saga 36
Yousef 35
Saskay 29
Jaypaul 30
Cross 36
Emmanuel 34
Rose 34
Angel 27
Nini 29
Liar liar people.
ode

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2021
Rossycee:

Na you born them abi?
White monkey and Boma aren't less than 40.Although whitemonkey is completely bleached out.They even look older than Ebuka himself, who is 40

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hueyreckless0007: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2021
UPDATE.

Hide your Wife and GF.

Boma is out, i repeat Boma is out. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2021
WMG please abeg mbok ejorr biko do not share votes to avoid stories that touch. It was sharing of votes that sent Maria home.
Please vote only Whitemoney, we can only do father Christmas when he isn't up.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2021
WMG,
our leader has spoken , let split our votes between WM and Queen 50:50 grin

We can even give a little vote to Saga
Rgade:

I don’t know why some people think that vote splitting puts whitemoney at any kind of risk.
Just 15% of whitemoney fans are enough to save him with this lineup.
I’m splitting my votes btw white and Queen.
It’s enough to simply ensure that whitemoney gets at least 50% of your votes while splitting.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2021
Aloof:

Honestly whitemoney is in Danger, sharing his votes with Queen and Cross is what I don't even understand.

If Emmanuel and Pere gets evicted, and there fans merges with that of liquorose, I'm afraid to say that liquorose would emerge the winner. Whitemoney's votes Currently are not even edging that of Liquor with much gap.

Whitemoney gang should continue doing inlaw things with their votes and be sharing it with Queen and possibly Cross.

Las Las, na woman do Samson strong thing.

Whitemoney fans supposed get sense.

All their votes should be for whitemoney.

And whitemoney's fanbase is not increasing exponentially like before, while the current one are busy sharing votes.

Whitemoney may not win this if it continues like this.

They are sharing votes because their hate for pere supercedes their love for WM. So all actions are geared towards trying to evict Pere...so they ll vote whoever or share whatever....

Make una continue....all na gameplay...

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 8:43am On Sep 07, 2021
crazymommy:
Honourable,off the mic,please off the mic...this table you are shaking ehn....
Nna ehn! The thing taya me.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2021
maxwell530:
it's normal like that,safe and replace hm always get the block votes via pity votes and neutrals, people like saskay, Yousef survive this and likely top it sef. Remember when Cross was up tru safe and replace too? He Fvcking crash the poll that has Pere and Maria. No matter what happens between now and Thursday, Queen is staying in that house beyond Sunday and I would love to see her rub it on Pere's face, that's the kind of drama I signed up for. Whitemoney on the other hand will survive but I don't know if he will be able to top Liquorose and Queen on Sunday.

Queen rub her survival for pere face ? Maybe na big brother Cameroon you Dey watch

Pere is not the person anyone can rub anything on his face let alone queen

Queen will survive for sure ,shebi Na here we Dey we go see how she go take rub am grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Epistemology(f): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2021
errolvladt:
Emirates

Who are we giving our votes too this week.

Our "better half" Liquorose is as good as saved.

What's the destination for our votes

I hope when Emmanuel is up and LiquoLions says Emmanuel is as good as safe there will be no bad blood.

Vote for Rose!!! No assumptions!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2021
TheEnforcer:
White monkey and Boma aren't less than 40.Although whitemonkey is completely bleached out.They even look older than Ebuka himself, who is 40

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2021
DownChelsea:

We all know Whitemoney isn't leaving.

So you're making us to understand that Queen too isn't leaving right?

Very good. grin

Mwanwhile, WMG please no splitting of votes o
yeah, no splitting of votes, WM needs the votes people

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:53am On Sep 07, 2021
TheEnforcer:

Hope you've congratulated WhiteMoney for the N1.5m he won yesterday. grin

WMG, No sharing of votes ooo.

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy breeeeet

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2021
Clement1111:

I don't like going with the crowd

Onyi99 asked for my votes and I gave it to her instead of wasting it

So you are even a fellow superion.

Thanks for voting WhiteMoney.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2021
Rossycee:
WMG please abeg mbok ejorr biko do not share votes to avoid stories that touch. It was sharing of votes that sent Maria home.
sure

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2021
Bannedidiot:
Whitemoney gangs, please lets vote for queen, we don't want our odogwu to be sad if queen leaves by mistake. Please even if its 20%. Vote. Atall atall naim make Crayfish bend
Lolx Queen dey go huz if na 3 Eviction..

If Two JP and JB..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

I'm a neutral now and I have only 13% to give.

You want 13% abi you no want?

You don too cry for this vote matter so I'm willing to offer the rejected 13%. If you're interested holla..

Yes I need the 13%, Maria is our Queen, she is the most beautiful woman that ever grace this world, and she will be happy if you give Odogwu her 13%.

Maria to the world
Maria for the 90mil
Maria is all that matters right now, nobody else.
Pls give us her 13%
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2021
Rossycee:

We won't share votes. We give all our votes to WhiteMoney.

Meanwhile, it wasn't sharing of votes that kicked out Maria. WMG did.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2021
fertilewomb:

Yes I need the 13%, Maria is our Queen, she is the most beautiful woman that ever grace this world, and she will be happy if you give Odogwu her 13%.

Maria to the world
Maria for the 90mil
Maria is all that matters right now, nobody else.
Pls give us her 13%

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2021
Valto:
lies. even with pere's people gang up, queen is still flogging saga and saskay at the poll tongue
Sunday is not Faraway.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2021
FIGARO00:

So you are even a fellow superion.

Thanks for voting WhiteMoney.
grin grin the only housemate that I supported that remains dear to my heart.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Housemates real age
Pere 37
WM 38
Queen 32
Jackie B 31
Saga 36
Yousef 35
Saskay 29
Jaypaul 30
Cross 36
Emmanuel 34
Rose 34
Angel 27
Nini 29
Liar liar people.
Emmanuel is 24 .
I know him outside the house .

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:02am On Sep 07, 2021
White glutton's fans are so foolish .

I pray Ebuka chooses this Sunday to show the full result.

Keep splitting with Queen grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2021
Richardonald:
If saskay like make she open her yansh for cross, we no send.. all my votes goes to whitemoney this week,no sharing of votes, I know whitemoney is safe, we don't care, We go vote am like dat...grin he most top that poll

Team cross VOTE whitemoney!!!
Make una remember queen the only friend whitemoney has, she is up for eviction for supporting white money,we should put pere to shame.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2021
Giel:

I don't understand Tega's hubby..
How can he say he and Tega have never had problems in their 4 years of marriage when he admitted to cheating on her on their matrimonial bed? So he doesn't see that as a problem? undecided

I feel for him sha if he didn't cheat but had to lie that he did in order to support Tega , but if he did cheat but he's still going to interviews portraying himself as a Heartbroken Man then he is not serious. undecided

Abi this na another part of the script Tega and her husband dey play, because I no just understand the 3 people involved in this script dem dey do. Tega, her hubby and Boma.

Perhaps he wasn't the one that claimed he cheated...
Just the same way we later found out that he wasn't in anyway handling his wife's sm accounts as we erroneously believed.

The media rounds will reveal more. Let's see how the two jaybirds will ride the public opprobrium in the coming weeks.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:05am On Sep 07, 2021
Good morning WMG.

This is an appeal to TRUE WMG.

Pls vote WhiteMoney alone. Simple an short.

I like Cross and Angel, but I can't even ask them for vote, why, at this point in the game, everybody is being strategic. They might not wanto vote for WhiteMoney because he's a serious competition.

They might tell you yes, but you don't stay with them, they might decide not to vote.

Malarians, parrots and Youssef are coming together to vote saga.

Queen has her fans, some Angel Stans are voting her, worst of all is WhiteMoney Stans still voting for her, when WhiteMoney is also up with all this gang up to send him out like Maria.

Ogogorose has her ppl and Emmanuel ppl and some of malarians voting for her.

Why can't WMG focus on WhiteMoney for now, did he pack Queen as one of his luggage to the show?

This stage of the competition is critical.

WMG PLS, HAVE SENSE

Good morning once again, may we have a splendid day and fruitful week.

Ire ooo.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2021
odion81:
Good morning all,
Imagine people are voting Saga. This is a man who came for money and forgot about what he came for and is following a woman.

A man that is disgracing his family. Doing as if he has never seen a woman before. Please, vote him out so to save his family honour.
at least he is genuine about his feelings. Saga is the last child and only male in his family. It's obvious that he didn't have much male influence growing up so he doesn't really have the ego of an average man. It is who he is, and I respect him for that now. His gumming body with Nini used to irritate me but not anymore because he is nothing but a sweet boy who hasn't caused half trouble since he stepped into that house

Vote Saga this week

Pere for the 90m. It is still possible guys, our fan base is growing everyday

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Raeheemwayne: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2021
bigjackass:
I pray we see his percentage among those on the screen. Some of these WMG need the embarrassment to wake up from this foolishness of sharing votes. Vote queen vote queen like say she and whitemoney come the house together angry
Most people you see here soliciting for votes from WMG for Queen are not really WMG. They are Queen fans disguising as WMG for certain reasons not limited to; Trolling Pere, joining a perceived winning team incase their fave is kicked out, soliciting for votes from the perceived winning team for their real fave.

I'm not even a WMG but this is a game. No true WMG or fan will solicit for votes for a rival when your own fave is up with an excuse WM is already safe. Saved by who? WM is safe! WM is safe! Let's focus on Queen! when everyone is focused on Queen, who will then vote for the WM? this thing is pure logic!

I personally decided not to campaign for Saga this week because I saw his percentage at the polls lastweek and his fanbase is not encourging so I consider it a waste of vote. As a Pere fan, I'd rather campaign/vote for a Yousef when Pere is not up. I don't need an alliance with a weak fanbase incase of necessity!..

All my votes this week goes to my two babies Liquorose and Saskay!.. I wish them Luck!..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=crazymommy post=105569259][/quote]Whiterat ass licker
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Queen rub her survival for pere face ? Maybe na big brother Cameroon you Dey watch

Pere is not the person anyone can rub anything on his face let alone queen

Queen will survive for sure ,shebi Na here we Dey we go see how she go take rub am grin
you will see it, unless you change narratives on Sunday sha.
Dat girl loves attention and she's ready for it. She will do her Normal dancing to Pere's face and na here we go dey.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2021
Whiterat ass licker, pele. You just posted utter nonsense[quote author=crazymommy post=105569259]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2021
FIGARO00:
Good morning WMG.

This is an appeal to TRUE WMG.

Pls vote WhiteMoney alone. Simple an short.

I like Cross and Angel, but I can't even ask them for vote, why, at this point in the game, everybody is being strategic. They might not wanto vote for WhiteMoney because he's a serious competition.

They might tell you yes, but you don't stay with them, they might decide not to vote.

Malarians, parrots and Youssef are coming together to vote saga.

Queen has her fans, some Angel Stans are voting her, worst of all is WhiteMoney Stans still voting for her, when WhiteMoney is also up with all this gang up to send him out like Maria.

Ogogorose has her ppl and Emmanuel ppl and some of malarians voting for her.

Why can't WMG focus on WhiteMoney for now, did he pack Queen as one of his luggage to the show?

This stage of the competition is critical.

WMG PLS, HAVE SENSE

Good morning once again, may we have a splendid day and fruitful week.

Ire ooo.
I tire for them o, na when liquor go top us this Sunday then most of them go get sense to stop sharing their votes

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) (4673) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.