Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,738 members, 7,924,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 11:34 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4071162 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) (4686) (4687) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Ebuka: who is the most strategic?
Micheal: White!!.��‍♀️
Ebuka: Then Pere wasn't wrong then
Michael: Pere wasn't wrong at all.
Eye don dey clear when they reach outside

No o, e for nor clear.
Make e cover since na mumu come BBN.

You came to a show of 90mil, no game plan no strategy and you are beefing someone playing his game jéjé njéjé.

Open eye kee ona for dia

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
See them lol! Thanks for ur condolenses Sha but it's useless as Bbn eviction isn't a life sentence especially when u were not a nobody in the case of my Baby before coming for the show!

Infact I personally stopped voting him as of Tuesday when I saw his footage with that adulteress..I hate what I hate and am not a hypocrite! I was even expecting him to be far last bottom on that poll by a landslide considering the hate petitions written against him to be evicted even by those that don't even watch the show lol

Perhaps my baby forgot this wasn't bb America with less hypocrites and a lesser judgemental Society ! He was too Raw, Bold and Fierce in the game unlike most of the cunning pretenders still there!!!

Their was no way he wouldn't have been evicted by all means even if he finishes top5 on that poll! it was just him against the whole Nigeria!

However I am happy and fulfilled that he owned up to his blunders with his full chest and apologized for his shortcomings..He has gotten the peace of mind he deserves and his loved ones has too including myself!!! He was greatly misunderstood and the world will definitely adjust to that!!

He has moved on and it's a gigantic loss to fools that wants to continue talking bullshit about him!

Meanwhile My baby gal Queen is up!!! keep voting her!!! She is the best in that list!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
handelex:
The question choke you to answer baa grin

Lmaoooo all these Malaria parasites sef...

All bark and no bite.

You no even fit answer am?

Be like E choke you too?

All teeth and no bite!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Let me see any WMG that will defend Angel again on this thread!!

E don reach our turn everywhere don burst,every fan base is now been strategic grin

Even Tatiana abi na sweet pink is no where to be found grin

WMG we are alone o
No ally!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Queen is not into any guy in that house, only a gamer could understand.

That girl is there to play her game to go far

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Please WMG!

My lovely Teamies!

Let's vote for Queen!!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
FIGARO00:

No o, e for nor clear.
Make e cover since na mumu come BBN.

You came to a show of 90mil, no game plan no strategy and you are beefing someone playing his game jéjé njéjé.

Open eye kee ona for dia

Leave those people. WMG see the strategy and love the strategy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Threebear:

Fake !
Oga Deloitte abeg who dey lead...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Whitemoney fans ,queen just said pere is a bully.

I know that is what you guys love to hear

Why not punish her with more votes ,for supporting your king

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Onyi99:
Let me see any WMG that will defend Angel again on this thread!!

E don reach our turn everywhere don burst,every fan base is now been strategic grin

Even Tatiana abi na sweet pink is no where to be found grin

WMG we are alone o
No ally!!

Shey I nor tell ona.

I like angel and Cross,but I can't ask them to vote because everybody is trying to be strategic, they won't even accept because they themselves wanto push out the competition.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
DownChelsea:

Forget those Ikorodu polls o.

Just keep voting for WhiteMoney without looking back. cheesy

Vote for Queen dear gaybriel!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
omotolly22:

We all know pere is not winning the show

But after you guys have crown yourselves winner

The ballot should now be snatched by ordinary ogogorose

Who told you Liquorose is snatching the ballot?
Someone came up with a cooked up poll results and you are crying more than the bereaved. Why not wait till the day 72 to see if he wins or not

You are a Yousef fan and you people are voting for Saga, why not concentrate on him and let us be.

Pere fans won't let us rest
Yousef fans won't let us rest
Even Maria fans that are no longer in the game won't still let us be! Ahn.. ahn..

Wetin whitemoney do una?
Did he eat una kidney ?

Abeg free us.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
omotolly22:
Whitemoney fans ,queen just said pere is a bully.

I know that is what you guys love to hear

Why not punish her with more votes ,for supporting your king

cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
See them lol! Thanks for ur condolenses Sha but it's useless as Bbn eviction isn't a life sentence especially when u were not a nobody in the case of my Baby before coming for the show!

Infact I personally stopped voting him as of Tuesday when I saw his footage with that adulteress..I hate what I hate and am not a hypocrite! I was even expecting him to be far last bottom on that poll by a landslide considering the hate petitions written against him to be evicted even by those that don't even watch the show lol

Perhaps my baby forgot this wasn't bb America with less hypocrites and a lesser judgemental Society ! He was too Raw, Bold and Fierce in the game unlike most of the cunning pretenders still there!!!

Their was no way he wouldn't have been evicted by all means even if he finishes top5 on that poll! it was just him against the whole Nigeria!

However I am happy and fulfilled that he owned up to his blunders with his full chest and apologized for his shortcomings..He has gotten the peace of mind he deserves and his loved ones has too including myself!!! He was greatly misunderstood and the world will definitely adjust to that!!

He has moved on and it's a gigantic loss to fools that wants to continue talking bullshit about him!

Meanwhile My baby gal Queen is up!!! keep voting her!!! She is the best in that list!!!!
Same Queen that washed, and Insulted Boma with Angel.

What of Boma ogies like Jackie, and Jpaul you no see them stan.

Fake Boma fan in my book. cool

A WHiteMonkey disguising.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Her DS.
Queen is having mixed emotions. She's a bit nervous and scared but she's trying to put herself together.
Why she's scared, she's up AGAIN.
For her coping mechanism for nomination and eviction, she tries to be calm. Before the house, she's always having anxiety and has trained herself to be calm and have a positive belief/energy. She tries to be calm and not be negative about being up for eviction and tells herself everything will be fine.

Sunday evictions made her happy because she didn't leave and has an opportunity to spend more weeks in Biggie's house. She feels strong and loved because it means she's doing something right that the audience love.
Biggie cautions her on talking about the interest of the viewers.

She nominated Saskay and Pere. She doesn't really talk with Saskay, and feels she's a strong contender
For Pere, he's a bully who likes to oppress people and she doesn't like that. And before Biggie called her, she and Pere were already trying to talk about their issue.

The gift they received from Biggie, life for her golden fish are getting along. Her pet name is Green, everything blossoming. She's been feeding her pet and says Green and herself are doing just fine.

At this moment, between winning the prize and finding love, she's focused on winning. She'll find love when she gets outside the house. Coming to BB was to push her Foundation, get partners so as to help the less privileged. She has a lot to do so her focus is to win and use the money for the project.

She doesn't have anything to do discuss with Biggie, and thanks him for the coconut cake and smoothie. She appreciate how he takes care of her and them.
DS ends.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
maxwell530:
Queen is not into any guy in that house, only a gamer could understand.

That girl is there to play her game to go far
Na today?

Immediately she came into the house, She started with Boma. Boma aka Okra slid on.
She went to Whitemoney. Whitemoney told her to mix with other Housemates more.
She then went to Pere. That one was falling until Maria did factory reset. She then went back to Whitemoney.
I no fit forgive Maria for that factory reset she give Pere.

Q even said out her own mouth now that her focus is winning the prize and when she comes out of the house. she will find love outside the house.
But she wan suffocate my Whitemoney with her gumbody clinger antics.

WHiTeMOnEY gIVe Me A KisS

For her mind now she wise. undecided
Nonsense

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Vote for Queen dear gaybriel!

Tunde, who did you give your votes cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
DownChelsea:

They are a perfect depiction of empty barrels.
13% people. Lmao grin

Shattap!!

13% Kee you there..

13% with pride!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
To punish a teenager,make him watch all of Yousef,s diary sessions from week one ,alone in his room. cool

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
It's the audacity of yousef fans for me grin

They also want to feel among!!

Nothing wey odogwu no go see for this thread grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
DownChelsea:
Pere don dey toast Queen.
PERIA in the mud. grin Lmao.

This game is Soo sweet.

Na only you still carry Peria for head like gala.

Confused mofo jus like your gender!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
I wonder how people think Liquorose 1.2m ig followers make her a strong HM even tho she has never been up for eviction to actually test her popularity.

People just dey assume and trying to predict the show

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Please WMG!

My lovely Teamies!

Let's ensure we don't share WhiteMoney's votes!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
DownChelsea:
yeah. He has joined Maria in Wazobia FM. grin

Las Las everybody go reach Wazobia including your fave.. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Vote for WhiteMoney guys!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Crixxx:

Tunde, who did you give your votes cheesy

Who be Tunde again?.. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
WMG be sounding like a very successful brand already. Too unique

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Who be Tunde again?.. cheesy cheesy

Isn't that your name?. I probably made a mistake

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Na only you still carry Peria for head like gala.

Confused mofo jus like your gender!

You've also lost hope in Peria? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Giel:

Na today?

She started with Boma. Boma aka Okra slid on.
She went to Whitemoney. Whitemoney told her to mix with other Housemates more.
She then went to Pere. That one was falling until Maria did factory reset. She did went back to Whitemoney.

She even said out her own mouth now that her focus is winning the prize and when she comes out of the house. she will find love outside the house.
But she wan suffocate my Whitemoney with her gumbody clinger antics.

WHiTeMOnEY gIVe Me A KisS

For her mind now she wise. undecided
Nonsense
this is one of the reasons I like Whitemoney,Everytime that girl wants to attach herself with WM,the guy is always quick to give her father daughter vibes.... Lol.

If Whitemoney na person wey fit lose guard,he for don lose guard tey tey when Princess dey throw herself around him

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pere doesn't want to think about what will happen if the housemates will vote for winner because he know say na him dem go first evict.
Mr Emblem

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Threebear:

Liquorose will come first on Sunday and you'll have yourself to blame for trolling instead of voting your obese cow fave.

Leave him to keep engaging me in a back and forth.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) (4686) (4687) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.