Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,787 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:48 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4023031 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nini!! grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
I'm yet to see Queen make any contribution to any task in Big Brothers house

Na sex appeal she use hold una... rubbish !
grin grin

Who no go like woman with sex apeal?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
vicdom:
Wiziman campaigns for whitemoney cheesy

Kwakwakwakwa

They have resorted to this?

Kwakwakwakwa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
ToyinDipo:

No vex bro, we hate donkeys, this is not bb Kenya.
No sympathy for wildlife.

Giddem!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Geezeem:

At least we know he didn't rub charcoal on his face. Some people's faces tend to be lighter than their bodies... in which case we know they might have bleached.... so when reverse is the case, what do we call it? undecided

I don't know o.

But what should we call this one who's head looks like Photoshop on a body?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nice job pere

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

So you expect him to support impersonation?

Bia Ayomide I have tried as much as possible to ignore you on this thread,so leave me the fvck alone!!

How many WMG did you see react on that post?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
But I hope you guys know that male pride (or is it an Igbo man thing?) exists? That which makes you cringe from the woman your friend may have “had”?
WM may be subconsciously cringing from Queen’s advances because he feels (fears) that Queen did lay cheesy with Boma.
I could be wrong but it is a valid differential here, honestly.
Or am I subconsciously shipping them? lipsrsealed
Either way, they will be good.
I pray she gets to stay on Sunday. I like her, overflow of emotions and all embarassed
These emotions can boil over, flow out (down) and cool to a good friendship. She is a loyal friend at least.
Give her a break nah
What if she is not desperately looking for a ship but really likes WM?
Her conversations with him are genuine and curious, to me.

Either this, or I am deluded. Since I am not a man and all.
We watch.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Whitemoney don over study this game taya, he clearly understand what viewers are thinking and that's why he's always 10 steps ahead of every HMs.He knows what the viewers are thinking and that's why he's clearing this Queen clingy thing when voting is still on. He's not clarifying that issue with Emmanuel and Jaypaul but the WhiteQueen shippers that might be sharing his votes outside.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Beorn:
Nini!! grin
I like her use of pidgin when acting...It hides the bi-racial her, and projects pure Edo in her....I mean crude edo gragra...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Onyi99:

I was seriously waiting for you to react to that post and as usual you fell for it cheesy

Why so much hate?

Whitemoney is truly the air you breathe

You only come to this thread to read negative comment about him and as usual do what you know how to do best!!

If Tufiakwa was a person

He only crawls out when there is any agenda against WhiteMoney.

The way them take pursue Maria like ikorodu thief pain them gaan ni.

grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Geezeem:

He does.

I've watched him flirt with JMK..... just this last week, I watched him with Angel. Pere would never get that close to any of them gals

They are hating him for his stiff neck towards them which they rolled up in a slander to de campaign him. Angel had asked him for a kiss before, Queen had asked for toilet runs and twerked on him

they knew the camera was on them having this conversation. Na today? Just look at the calibre of girls even discussing Pere's bad attitude grin.... very laughable!

The ladies secretly wished Pere walk to them. The level to which they admire him is second to none. They are just using reverse psychology to exhibit hate but the love is mundane

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
He didn’t want to tell them what they discussed. After much pressure I believe it was a joke when he said she asked that they do the do. Cos even Nini said it was a lie cos Maria told her what they discussed. I strongly believe he was joking. It’s an expensive joke that Maria will not like.

MamBi:

grin grin grin So Na just to combine ALL the versions abi? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Unfortunately his mumu fans don vote Queen .

Haq Haq Haq

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by urbanaira(f): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wow
Angel team
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Eeghe:
But I hope you guys know that male (or Igbo man as we call it) pride exists? That which makes you cringe from the woman your friend may have “had”?
WM may be subconsciously cringing from Queen’s advances because he feels (fears) that Queen did lay cheesy with Boma.
I could be wrong but it is a valid differential here, honestly.
Or am I subconsciously shipping them? lipsrsealed
Either way, they will be good.
I pray she gets to stay on Sunday. I like her, overflow of emotions and all embarassed
These emotions can boil over, flow out (down) and cool to a good friendship. She is a loyal friend at least.
Give her a break nah
What if she is not desperately looking for a ship but really likes WM?
Her conversations with him are genuine and curious, to me.

Either this, or I am deluded. Since I am not a man and all.
We watch.
Queen is not feeling any guy in that house ma'm, she moved on easily from Boma to WM,at some point she was scoping Pere.

That girl is a gamer and I really like her alot but I'm not stupid enough to share Whitemoney votes for her anytime they are both up

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Get ready for a Grandex poll on Facebook and Instagram
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
Senseii:
Congratulations to trickytee

Lovely! Congratulations to Mr. Tranquility and his bride…
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
suffering:
Lol. Then you and DOptical are gifted in chasing spirits. I’ll send the person a private message soon to notify his/her attention to Nairaland admirers.

Well, I might be wrong of course.
If that’s the case, I am sorry!
I did not remember I had mentioned it before.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
Munzy14:

I like her use of pidgin when acting...It hides the bi-racial her, and projects pure Edo in her....I mean crude edo gragra...

Yeah. Her pidgin make me laugh out loud all the time. That's what I mostly want to hear during her part in tasks. Her facial expressions are top notch too.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Awwnwnwn

That last part between Angel and cross got me
Finding love in a mall cool cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
ekanx27:

If I can have 10 person who isn't Sasforce that voted the way I voted for Saskay, she is going nowhere.
Na so
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
Beorn:
Won't be surprised if Jaypaul's team wins. The guy is too good.
his team will win. I'm supporting them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
maxwell530:
Queen is not feeling any guy in that house ma'm, she moved on easily from Boma to WM,at some point she was scoping Pere.

That girl is a gamer and I really like her alot but I'm not stupid enough to share Whitemoney votes for her anytime they are both up

OMG, my post is not about sharing votes, or a soliciting-for-votes -for-Queen.
I am legit analyzing our game (not talking about votes). If she is not your fav, I don’t see why you should vote for her though?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
maxwell530:

That girl is a gamer
and I really like her alot but I'm not stupid enough to share Whitemoney votes for her anytime they are both up
Confirm one.. I don't know why people cannot see it

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Echoketh:
I'm waiting for the day Queen will turn on WM, she did the same to Boma and Pere. I don't know if that's her strategy but whenever she starts cozying up to a guy and she sees the guy isn't feeling her, she naturally becomes enemy with the guy(she did this to pere and boma when she saw that they weren't into her)...I guess she's desperate for a ship, and she will still do the same thing to WM when she sees she can't have him

That will be the day grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
The same people who ganged up to vote Maria and Pere out, are now crying about gang ups against them

So una no like the taste of your own medicine?? Lol karma. The winner is no longer certain, it's anyone's game at this point. Let the games begin!
I like how queen is killing wm game, she is becoming stronger the more she cling to him, alliance voting has backfired.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
kowema:

I talked about arrogance and disrespect, you decided to pick disrespect. Lemme engage you anyway.
Pere doing stuffs with Maria and telling whoever cared to listen is very disrespectful. That guy is a user.
Anyone who believes he actually genuinely likes Maria is hallucinating. See the way Emmanuel protects Liquorose?, the way Saga protects Nini?. Those are men with respect and even for Ladies.

Rubbish twisted agenda against Pere will not agend.

grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
maxwell530:
Whitemoney don over study this game taya, he clearly understand what viewers are thinking and that's why he's always 10 steps ahead of every HMs.He knows what the viewers are thinking and that's why he's clearing this Queen clingy thing when voting is still on. He's not clarifying that issue with Emmanuel and Jaypaul but the WhiteQueen shippers that might be sharing his votes outside.

He suppose talk na. The babe wan suffocate am and outside her fans wan suffocate him fanbase.

His fans don dey lose focus..
They don allow shippers overrun this fanbase

Every time "vote for Whitemoney and Queen"
"If Whitemoney isn't up we'll vote for Queen"

Like say Whitemoney don marry wife.
Like say na 2 people Whitemoney gang dey stan.

Wetin concern Money geng with Queen?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
OffsahBoye:
Awwnwnwn

That last part between Angel and cross got me
Finding love in a mall cool cool

E no get wetin you no fit find for Grandex, even love.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Threebear:
Unfortunately his mumu fans don vote Queen .

Haq Haq Haq
Their fans are also stupid like their favorite

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
They couldn't even let cross utter a word in this their task..
grin
He was basically a mannequin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.