Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4000940 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) (4906) (4907) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
That's if everyone isn't up.. Nini is going next week

Awon prophet. I will quote you on the last day.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ayzTIGER: 7:48am On Sep 11, 2021
OGdaddy:
If there is one thing i respect about pere is that he sees through people.

Pere knows this is the opportunity to win Maria's heart and he knows Maria is watching so he is staying away from the Ladies in the house most especially Angel and queen.

What pere is doing is indirectly respecting maria and i can tell you Maria is watching and she will low-key be happy that pere is not disrespecting her and indeed he is sincere

one of the things guys fails to realize Is that women are big on respect,. you don't have to be rich like Davido or famous like Ronaldo, the moment you show a woman respect and honour, that woman will even reject the son of dangote and get married to you.

I am talking from personal experience.

nothing makes a woman proud than when her boyfriend or husband honours and respects her.

Except pere forks up his game, i think Maria will finally go into a relationship with him after the show. this is why i do not want pere to win the head of house game because if he does, Angel Is 100 percent the deputy he will choose and Maria wouldn't like that one bit.
obviously he is not going to choose Jackie b because of his friendship with Micheal.

This is why i respect Jackie b, i like the way she is respecting Micheal too, it's obvious she likes Micheal too but she hides her emotions but yes indeed she likes Micheal.

I know what i am about to say might not be accepted by some folks here but i will say it regardless.
whitemoney and cross are forked up guys and they have both broken the brotherly code and this is my explanation.

As a guy myself, now putting myself in Whitemoney's position, knowing fully well Micheal and Jackie B were item in the house and pere and Maria were strong item in the house.
i would never in my life tell Jackie B i want her as an item because it is clear that Micheal and her are clearly an item even though Micheal had Left the house. it's like going back behind my back to talk to my girl when you know she is my girl.

I wouldn't want to have such man as my friend.
do you think Micheal will be happy seeing this?
this goes against all brotherly code.

The other day he was saying Maria is the kind of woman he likes as a wife on camera, knowing fully well Maria is watching, niggar is indirectly shooting his shot even when he knows pere clearly loves her and they can still work things out together. There are things and words in life you shouldn't say to because it puts a question mark on your loyalty.

one thing i am big on in life is respect for my fellow man, except i don't know that a girl is in a relationship, otherwise i will never in my life shoot my shot at the girlfriend of a guy i know.

it goes against all brotherly code.

As for cross, i Just pray he doesn't get a bullet outside the house because how can you be telling NiNI you like her when you know saga is there already? he did the same thing with Maria.

you knew queen and White money has some issue and yet you are kissing queen in front of white money?

people like cross won't last long in Chicago before they will take him six feet below.

like i said, respect, honour and hustle is what i live for in my life and this is the code real men live for.

You can all see the life long friendship between Jay z and Kanye west or Jay-Z and p Diddy.

now imagine p Diddy is like cross, do you think Jay-Z will still be friends with him until now or imagine cross is Jay-Z and his friend is married to Kim Kardashian, we know cross will try to fork Kim Kardashian.

this little little things matters in life and as a Guy these are the things you should not overlook.

man must be there for his fellow man.

and lastly on Emmanuel and liquoross, you all could remember in the early stage of the show,. pere openly told liquoross in the presence of Emmanuel and other housemates that Emmanuel does not like her as much as she likes him and she should protect her heart.

well Pere saw through Emmanuel from the beginning and it is now playing out now.

instead of the young ones in the house to listen to pere's advice and take him as their big brother according to the lyrics of the official anthem that says "tomorrow i fit be your big brother"

They are ganging up against him, including liquoross and Pere really takes liquoross as his kid sister.
if only she and NiNI can take away the bias judgement and see that he meant no harm.

imagine waking up in the morning to write this load of bullshit. Dude are you Mannabbgrills?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by unyimecc(f): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2021
goldenone:
I just watched clips from yesterday and I saw how Emmanuel kept avoiding Rose. He even went and hid in the toilet so she won't get close to him. Once he sees her like this he runs in the opposite direction. He even slept in the lounge just to prove its a one sided relationship.
Emmanuel this! Emmanuel that!! leave the young man alone. All this hatred is because self control is not in your dictionary or you are disappointed because he is not giving you Boma and Tega okra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by StiImaticOG: 7:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Keep monitoring and waiting for silly things,the one you do for your room isn't enough but you want to watch others do.shame
please don't add to my anger this morning
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2021
Osedagal:

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Somtochukwu19: 7:53am On Sep 11, 2021
In Summary

Pere is the good guy while WM, Cross and Emmanuel are the "untrustworthy" friends.

Oga better pack this nonsense epistle wey you drop here.

Someone that defamed the person he claimed to love is now a saint.

This your Stupidity get levels.

OGdaddy:

Pere knows this is the opportunity to win Maria's heart and he knows Maria is watching so he is staying away from the Ladies in the house most especially Angel and queen.

What pere is doing is indirectly respecting maria and i can tell you Maria is watching and she will low-key be happy that pere is not disrespecting her and indeed he is sincere

one of the things guys fails to realize Is that women are big on respect,. you don't have to be rich like Davido or famous like Ronaldo, the moment you show a woman respect and honour, that woman will even reject the son of dangote and get married to you.

nothing makes a woman proud than when her boyfriend or husband honours and respects her.

Except pere forks up his game, i think Maria will finally go into a relationship with him after the show. this is why i do not want pere to win the head of house game because if he does, Angel Is 100 percent the deputy he will choose and Maria wouldn't like that one bit.
obviously he is not going to choose Jackie b because of his friendship with Micheal.

This is why i respect Jackie b, i like the way she is respecting Micheal too, it's obvious she likes Micheal too but she hides her emotions but yes indeed she likes Micheal.

I know what i am about to say might not be accepted by some folks here but i will say it regardless.
whitemoney and cross are forked up guys and they have both broken the brotherly code and this is my explanation.

As a guy myself, now putting myself in Whitemoney's position, knowing fully well Micheal and Jackie B were item in the house and pere and Maria were strong item in the house.
i would never in my life tell Jackie B i want her as an item because it is clear that Micheal and her are clearly an item even though Micheal had Left the house. it's like going back behind my back to talk to my girl when you know she is my girl.

The other day he was saying Maria is the kind of woman he likes as a wife on camera, knowing fully well Maria is watching, niggar is indirectly shooting his shot even when he knows pere clearly loves her and they can still work things out together. There are things and words in life you shouldn't say to because it puts a question mark on your loyalty.

one thing i am big on in life is respect for my fellow man, except i don't know that a girl is in a relationship, otherwise i will never in my life shoot my shot at the girlfriend of a guy i know.

As for cross, i Just pray he doesn't get a bullet outside the house because how can you be telling NiNI you like her when you know saga is there already? he did the same thing with Maria.

you knew queen and White money has some issue and yet you are kissing queen in front of white money?

people like cross won't last long in Chicago before they will take him six feet below.

like i said, respect, honour and hustle is what i live for in my life and this is the code real men live for.

You can all see the life long friendship between Jay z and Kanye west or Jay-Z and p Diddy.

now imagine p Diddy is like cross, do you think Jay-Z will still be friends with him until now or imagine cross is Jay-Z and his friend is married to Kim Kardashian, we know cross will try to fork Kim Kardashian.

this little little things matters in life and as a Guy these are the things you should not overlook.

and lastly on Emmanuel and liquoross, you all could remember in the early stage of the show,. pere openly told liquoross in the presence of Emmanuel and other housemates that Emmanuel does not like her as much as she likes him and she should protect her heart.

well Pere saw through Emmanuel from the beginning and it is now playing out now.

instead of the young ones in the house to listen to pere's advice and take him as their big brother according to the lyrics of the official anthem that says "tomorrow i fit be your big brother"

They are ganging up against him, including liquoross and Pere really takes liquoross as his kid sister.
if only she and NiNI can take away the bias judgement and see that he meant no harm.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2021
Osedagal:

That Indian toddler will be gone by next week

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2021
Labadi69:

As expected, you dey here. Throughout the week. Everyday 247 you are here wasting away your life. Can’t you try one small business if job dey hard you to find? Or use the time to learn a new trade since it’s obvious that reading law was a huge mistake for you. Why continue to waste your life being a lazy Nigerian youth. You don’t want to make your mother proud? You dey ment ni? Better comot here and find a quiet place to think about your life before sapa and yamayama fall on your lazy head this momo. Lazy Nigerian youth.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Rule 2

Make una give this guy a red card

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2021
Viking07:
This response is very apt. The way folks here take this show so personally. You can’t make a simple banter against any housemate without their so called fans getting all emotional. The housemates don’t take this so serious like some unknown, inconsequential Nairalanders.

Even some ex housemates till date are not even aware Nairaland exists, yet you see people 247 defending BS like their lives depends on it.

We are all like a dot in the scheme of things, just come here catch your cruise/sub and enjoy your life.
WM fans will soon com3 for your head.
Unlike them, I talk from two sides of my mouth when it comes to my fav.
I owe no one an allegiance.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2021
JBoss25:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Rule 2

Make una give this guy a red card
It doesn't work like that if the post is a life changing advice.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2021
Labadi69:

As expected, you dey here. Throughout the week. Everyday 247 you are here wasting away your life. Can’t you try one small business if job dey hard you to find? Or use the time to learn a new trade since it’s obvious that reading law was a huge mistake for you. Why continue to waste your life being a lazy Nigerian youth. You don’t want to make your mother proud? You dey ment ni? Better comot here and find a quiet place to think about your life before sapa and yamayama fall on your lazy head this momo. Lazy Nigerian youth.

I was not here the entire night, I no watch party, nothing

As usual, you have come here to find your two minutes of clout from me, since nothing interesting is going on in your miserable life.

I'm a magnanimous person, so, collect the clout and return to the abyss of nothingness from whence you came.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Somtochukwu19: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2021
Mehn the talk tire me. How can one be that stupid.
ayzTIGER:
imagine waking up in the morning to write this load of bullshit. Dude are you Mannabbgrills?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2021
Somtochukwu19:
In Summary

Pere is the good guy while WM, Cross and Emmanuel are the "untrustworthy" friends.

Oga better pack this nonsense epistle wey you drop here.

Someone that defamed the person he claimed to love is now a saint.

This your Stupidity get levels.

Just few nights ago.
He even said Maria would sleep with a politician for money, something about oloshoing.

Dude is just clueless lately... He's moving with the wind. He's anti-wm strategy have run out of ideas.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2021
Tranquility2345:
Omo I just dey put my self for the shoes of these girls parents. Watching your daughter almost naked and twerking like a hooker on tv gas to sting o. As in badly. All your friends and colleagues for office go just dey use you do yeye. Na wa o sad cry
i don reason this thing too o. Apart from d ones wey be orphans, how dem go fit stand with their parents again?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2021
Beorn:
I think most of these stupid shippers are South Africans. Most of the stupid messages on the strap shipping Whitemoney and Queen are from them.

LOL

Beorn, no vex.

Shippers are a different fanbase that exist to rile up actual fans.

When the ship crashes, they never fully admit that the ship has crashed, they still look for tiny moments to exaggerate. They also move to either the male side or the female side, depending on who they think is responsible for the end of the ship.

Queen has collected some fans from Odogwu via this ship, and has also gotten some shippers as fans. As long a you guys recall that there is nothing between them at all times, and face your front, all is good.

Ignore shippers O, dem go frustrate you. You wey dey ship Crosskay wey I no like, E dey sweet you that time, now you know how I felt grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2021
ayzTIGER:
Take am easy on the guy

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2021
Zoroaster:
The guy is a different breed
Watch cross move to nini as saga leaves.
The Boy has no boundaries at all tufia.
Oga relax it.
Tomorrow you go say cross na gay

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:05am On Sep 11, 2021
Giel:

He tries. Respect.

I can still remember Nini shouting even if it's strategy. It's a good one because not everyone can do it.
Nini is just lazy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Somtochukwu19: 8:05am On Sep 11, 2021
The problem is not about the bants. It's about saying things as it is. No need in trying to twist the fact the way it suits you or paint anyone of the HMS "evil".

There fans will come for you if your narrative is not true.

And some folks on this thread are used to twisting narratives which is not right.

Viking07:
This response is very apt. The way folks here take this show so personally. You can’t make a simple banter against any housemate without their so called fans getting all emotional. The housemates don’t take this so serious like some unknown, inconsequential Nairalanders.

Even some ex housemates till date are not even aware Nairaland exists, yet you see people 247 defending BS like their lives depends on it.

We are all like a dot in the scheme of things, just come here catch your cruise/sub and enjoy your life.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2021
DownChelsea:
Fun fact.

I like Nini

Me too. I like her

Do you know I liked Arin too? The week she was up I gave her 60% of my votes. Sometimes I feel I'm weird, especially with the things and people I like. I mean who in their right frame of mind will like Arin with her numerous piercing.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QuietHammer(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2021
tonididdy:

WM fans will soon com3 for your head.
Unlike them, I talk from two sides of my mouth when it comes to my fav.
I owe no one an allegiance.
Thank you o. I've voted for both Pere and WM. Also, I bash them at will grin
Last last, I won't smell a kobo of the 90m

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Haipre: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2021
Labadi69:

Brodapounds you wake up on this early Saturday momo to write this useless epistle on top wetin? Your children don chop? You don pay your rent? School fees nko? And you dey here dey waste your life with lazy youths. You dey ment? You better enter road go hustle before serious sapa and yamayama disease fall on that your lazy old head.

Lolss... This guy ehnn... I always laugh anytime I see your quote, you don turn monitoring spirit for ppl wey dey update for this show... shey dey tell you that they are suffering or they are hungry, Shey dey beg you for urgent 2k nii

Ogbeni, go and be using your talent of monitoring spirit to achieve greatness in your life... No be only yamayama... Na potopoto go fall on your head

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2021
SoiSoi13:

Note: This person you quote never voted for Maria once, shocked?
Swallow your 13 percent jab, you don't no me, I don't know you, Rest

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QuietHammer(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2021
OGdaddy:

See what a grown man devotes his early morning to. Smh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
You see this life ehn? E no go ever balance grin

Cross wey dem white rats save the other time dey kiss queen for where white Donkey dey..

Even if White Donkey form that he's not emotionally attached yet. It's very wrong of cross to do that to someone like white Donkey that he consider a friend. Very wrong!

Queen wey una don save thrice now too don turn Delilah. This week, una share votes sotey Liquorose top una.. grin

Always vote with sense. Some gang up voting dey backfire..

Keep it up!
Point of correction.
WMG are not so stupid to ignore their fave and go vote another HM out of pity, when WM is also up.

Queen on the other hand have grown a fanbase possibly bigger than Pere and marias combined.

Get your facts right.... No one will share their faves votes with another HM when their own fave is UP.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Somtochukwu19: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2021
The post was shocking. Even with all the news on this thread yesterday, he still woke up as early as this to drop that nonsense.

tonididdy:

Just few nights ago.
He even said Maria would sleep with a politician for money, something about oloshoing.

Dude is just clueless lately... He's moving with the wind. He's anti-wm strategy have run out of ideas.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2021
StiImaticOG:
please don't add to my anger this morning
Mr Des when will you grow up?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2021
Which of these ex housemates have you forgotten about?

See Gobe

Cocoice
Uriel
Somadina
John(fake housemate)

Double Wahala

Princess(with her funny accent)
Vandorah
Lolu
Ahneeka

Pepper Dem

Thelma
Ella(with her funny accent)
Jeff
Joe
Enkay

Me I completely forgot about Thelma and Ella grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2021
Beorn:

Tell me you're kidding. Cross does not want what? LOL. Girl, you're supporting Cross so I understand why you'd type that. But deep in your heart, you know it's a lie. Cross will smash Queen the moment she gives him consent. In short, right in that house, if Queen wants sex with Cross, Cross will smash her and move on. No be Cross wey dey form bestie with Angel dey admit he now has a "thing" for her.

I like Cross, but I don't trust that guy when it comes with women.

PS - The guy you quoted, he's a WMG not a Patriot.
Na ashawo with no principles

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2021
tonididdy:

Point of correction.
WMG are not so stupid to ignore their fave and go vote another HM out of pity, when WM is also up.

Queen on the other hand have grown a fanbase possibly bigger than Pere and marias combined.

Get your facts right.... No one will share their faves votes with another HM when their own fave is UP.
Everyone knows this is a lie, the only reason Queen is still in he house is because of the WMG.. Queen cannot even stand Angel in fans. She snatched WM fans

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Haipre: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2021
fertilewomb:

Me too. I like her

Do you know I liked Arin too? The week she was up I gave her 60% of my votes. Sometimes I feel I'm weird, especially with the things and people I like. I mean who in their right frame of mind will like Arin with her numerous piercing.

Well.. I did too, irrespective of the piercings, I enjoyed seeing her in the house,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) (4906) (4907) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.