Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,714 members, 7,948,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4102906 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5044) (5045) (5046) (5047) (5048) (5049) (5050) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
You manipulated WM and his fans and begging for forgiveness? And you don't even have regret!! Just pray biggie doesn't put everybody up again, WM geng will run Queen something she won't forget. Queen playing smart abi
Manipulated who? Myself!
The last thing to do is to regret helping someone in need. I don't do things to expect something in return. I do things to satisfy my conscience, afterall, I do not know white money from Adams but I know how much time and resources I have invested to make sure he stays in the house and I know 99% of his fans are like that.

Relax if you are truly a wmg, you are voting for the fun of it. Nothing much. Queen is not a bad person by default. Her game is gum body and you don't expect her to lose it without a fight.
Hope you got my drift?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
scondy:

Are WM and Pere friends? There u have ur answer

What offense did he commit that should warrant a remorse?

Also isn't it obvious the so called friendship seems one sided, one party is not feeling the other... undecided

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Crixxx:

Haha. Since he did this I'm sure you guys are going to bombard him with 8 volts if he is up this week and then cry next week.haha
How can Yousef be up, he is loved by all
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amanda4life: 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Stop saying she's a user for crying out loud. She didn't use him. The viewers wanted her with him and voted accordingly. Same thing that happened with Emmarose. Only difference is that Emmanuel seems to like Rose unlike WM who didn't want her.

It's annoying to hear you guys say this about Queen when she didn't even go for WM initially. She had her eyes set on other guys in the house (Pere, Boma). By mutual likeness for cooking and her easy going spirit, she and WM became close. Unfortunately, shippers saw something that wasn't there and started voting for her, after using her for Maria agenda, nevertheless. So, how is she the user? How is she to blame for shippers shipping her with WM?

Even as now, some shippers are lamenting why they didn't vote Jackie B for WM as per they are "close". But we know truthfully, their ship was never going to sail. So imagine if she was still in this house and friend zoned WM, we'll now start calling her user? Maka why?

She's not a user, please. WM friend zoned her and she called him acting boyfriend. It's all cruise. Let's stop calling her names, please.

YES ITS TRUE....

I LIKE QUEEN

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Jaypaul get fanbase cheesy grin cheesy
grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
crazymommy:
so in other words,only few pere fans voted for saga,so the pere fans did not add much value to the voting percentage of saga...going by your comments??I want you to clarify this first...in other words,other fanbases were the ones that made saga reach 8% and not majorly pere fans??

Shey maths, statistics and quantitative reasoning dey hard u ni....I no be teacher abeg....

Pls who can help out here? Volunteers needed...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
You manipulated WM and his fans and begging for forgiveness? And you don't even have regret!! Just pray biggie doesn't put everybody up again, WM geng will run Queen something she won't forget. Queen playing smart abi

Na you fight for money geng pass shocked

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
so apt

scondy:

If u no fear person...the thought no go occur to u...why does she keep reiterating it to him? ...and he clearly doesn't rate her opinion ....

Why did she care to explain herself when not questioned...it all boils down to fear...

Fear is not necessarily shaking or not being able to talk to someone...it could be fear of not wanting the person to mark u...so u talk say I no dey fear u o but feel the need to explain ursef to the person...its psychological...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
mycar:

Manipulated who? Myself!
The last thing to do is to regret helping someone in need. I don't do things to expect something in return. I do things to satisfy my conscious, afterall, I do not know white money from Adams but I know how much time and resources I have invested to make sure he stays in the house and I know 99% of his fans are like that.

Relax if you are truly a wmg, you are voting for the fun of it. Nothing much. Queen is not a bad person by default. Her game is gum body and you don't expect her to lose it without a fight.
Hope you got my drift?

HE IS NOT A WHITEMONEY SUPPORTER OOO

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Giel:

Na you fight for money geng pass shocked

Thanks
These Queen fans are ungrateful!!. They think they have arrived because Queen survive three evictions.. Na una I blame sha

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
ShadowWalker00:
Youseff gave the General some Abeg naira.

I have said it before, and I will say it again if Pere is not up I am voting only Youseff.

If none are up I rest, and chill for the week cool.

I had always known Saga was as fake as they come undecided.

I really really like Yousef

I usually don't like boring people on this show, but there is something so different and unique about Yousef

He is a gentle soul ....a genuine human being

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
And he didn't get the Ebuka shade. The guy is still in the house because of Rose fans.. Boring guy

Extremely boring.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
WMG should help her out ....

scondy:

Shey maths, statistics and quantitative reasoning dey hard u ni....I no be teacher abeg....

Pls who can help out here? Volunteers needed...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Somebody quote me with the percentages pls. Been in a remote area, just came into town.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
BBNaija Pere bags ‘Best Actor’ nomination in 2021 BON Awards

Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Pere Egbi, has been nominated for the 2021 Best of Nollywood Awards.

This was announced via the BON Awards official Instagram page on Saturday, where Pere was named among other top Nollywood stars for the ‘Best Actor in a Leading Role’ category.

Pere was nominated in the category for his lead role in a Biodun Stephen’s movie, ‘Butterflies’.

Other nominees in the same category include Stan Nze in ‘Rattlesnake’, Blossom Chukwujekwu in Home Spring Eternal, Enyinna Nwigwe in ‘Badamosi’, Okey Uzoeshi in ‘Strain’, and Uzor Arukwe in ‘Yours Regardless.’

Nollywood before BBNaija
Pere has been in the Nollywood scenes for years but recently gained prominence due to his participation in the ongoing Big Brother Naija season six.

Asides ‘Butterflies’, Pere has featured in other Nollywood movies including ‘Till there was you’, ‘Chimera’, ‘Gem of the rainforest’, and ‘High Ends’.

He also featured in one of the editions of the popular ‘Super Story’ series titled ‘More than a friend.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I no know.

Cc :- fitzmayowa. Abeg, epp me embarassed

Isonu or oni so lenu is the description of one who puts their supporters to shame.

It’s like when you rate someone and you stand up for them or speak on their behalf but the person comes and messes up in such a way as to “spoil” all the mouth you have been mouthing off on their behalf..

@Beorn
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
To the 8% pals.....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
scondy:

Are WM and Pere friends? There u have ur answer

I was confused by that response I swear. People even liked the post....very clueless people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Barryseal:
Truth be told, there Saga and Pere are not that close. I have barely seen them have a discussion for straight 30mins. The real definition of friends on BBN was Miracle and Tobi. They were a gang, Its unusual seeing two fiercely competitive guys bond and have such mutual love an understanding. Saga is not a street smart, no real guyman will follow woman up and down 24/7. The lack of street orientation messed up his game .
Funny enough, its not been said but Pere is still in the game courtesy of Saga. Recall, Pere marginally beat Maria by 1% . That one percent came through team Saga especially when Pere was the most hate housemate that period and he was the original target to be kicked out ,while Maria was just collateral damage. These little intrigues makes the show compelling.
In the house...Kidd and Tochi ..Neo and Ozo!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Onyi99:

We value her friendship too

And we have also tried for her like we have done more than enough already!!

The game just got started and we need to face odogwu alone now!!
With liquolions and the rest it is very dangerous to keep splitting votes

She has her own fans and shippers to vote for her

But core WMG is for whitemoney alone!!
No sister,brother,wife or family on this game now!!
They will be best of friends after the house.
Yeah, we don't need to insult someone that we helped. She needed the help and I am glad we did. She also served her purpose. I don't regret voting for her, one bit.

I however did not vote for her in this last one but I did in the two previous ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
feelgood:

Really? shocked - the monika shows she's still a shipper. smiley
Er, is she also with us on WM n Queen?

@Kiddricashawk...Salute

She is for Saga, and Peria this season
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
mycar:
I think everyone should forgive Queen, we did what was right and have no regret. She is a human too, she said what she thought was ok by her.
we don't have to scatter the little friendship that we have built over time because of this irrelevant thing. no matter how small their votes may be, it will be useful in the final.

This is why I like this Sagni ship abi wetin be their name. From day one, Nini cleared everybody that nothing was happening between her and Saga straight up. And that's why the gumbody and follow-follow Saga is doing is only being blamed on him. No one can say Nini is giving Saga hot and cold and I love that. No cap.

With this nonsense WhiteQueen ship, I blame Queen for her gumbody. Like, if she cleared her ways after that Boma saga and stayed completely single like how Angel is, she wouldn't be receiving all this insult she's receiving now.

See WMG calling her a user as if she was blowing hot and cold to WM, forgetting he was the one who friend zoned her first. Now she's the one bearing the brunt of the blindness of so-called shippers. Mtcheww.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
One idiot is replying herself just to masturbate with my comment....you will not get the attention you are seeking from me.....I am not the cause of your bitterness in life....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Noneeeee Those ones are crackheads. Yeah, they're street materials. cheesy cheesy

Chim!
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Pawacopu isonu angry undecided

Calm down na. You should watch the video of their conversation for yourself first, and not just rely on few excerpts that people put out there, for their own reason(s).

Pere annoyed him first, and kept on saying and repeating what he told him to stop doing. And he has never stopped saying it in the diary room that, although he likes Pere, he doesn’t like some of the things he does.

Still, he still said that he has Pere’s back. Which has been proven by the advice he gave Pere, that made him stop blowing about like a hothead.

See, there’s a lot to write here about their friends-with-benefits thing, that they’ve got going on. But if you, who’s supposed to be Saga’s number 1 fan here, can’t even make your research well, to find out what led up to that conversation, then it means that his fans no stand on solid rock be that.

Just try to lay your hands on the beginning of that clip, before passing judgment. Remember that you’re his Igi leyin ogba o.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Imagine a 36yrs old failed nurse gossiping....

No wonder Saga is hiding from him.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
These Queen fans are ungrateful!!. They think they have arrived because Queen survive three evictions.. Na una I blame sha

Lmao

I'm guessing you don't like Queen then

Lol. It's past

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
DownChelsea:
HE IS NOT A WHITEMONEY SUPPORTER OOO
Oh, I see, they just wanted to cause a rift.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mr and Mrs intellectual can you two rest already!!

Trying so hard to prove what you are not grin grin

It is so obvious that you both are dumbinos grin

Whitemoney don't have anything against Pere but we can't say the same for the failed militant wink

So zukwanuike!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Pls who are they talking about i mean cross angel and pere
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Who is Pere gossiping about?
And who is o boy?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
No be Nini these people dey talk about as being very camera conscious and playing game?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5044) (5045) (5046) (5047) (5048) (5049) (5050) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.