Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4001511 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5136) (5137) (5138) (5139) (5140) (5141) (5142) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Angel of doom must go home this week grin grin
It's still early to tell .

We will know who is going by tomorrow .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
So Pere's 8% silly fans wants to vote Yousef? grin

That's an insult to "Yunistars" grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Pere

1. Yousef has bonded with Pere on a deep level. He was the only one that was happy when Pere won the veto power last week.

2. Yousef has never Nominated Pere for eviction

3. Yousef is the only housemate that understand Pere and he told Biggie in one of his DS that Pere is misunderstood.

Nobody has done these three things that Yousef has done above. BTW, I am also a PATROIT.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bbankky: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
feelgood:
I'm so very happy today.
1. My Mazi, Odogwu WhiteMoney becomes HoH to the eternal shame of detractors n naysayers.

2. He chose Queen as his deputy - who had been hoping to make the HoH room - to the dismay of former supporters turned haters, cheesy
Hopefully she'll make the finals with WM tongue

3. Nini, WM's tata, got lucky n saved herself, saving me the stress of canvassing for assistance to save her from going home - and putting all the plans of the wicked to nought.

4. Cross got himself double crossed when he tried to do evil to the anointed one, WM. cool

5. NEPA brought light today after 3 full months of darkness because of transformer problem. I've had to spend good money to run my gensets for 16hrs daily. Now the gens are having a respite from overuse. (Worth testifying to abeg)

6. All these on my birthday, today. cheesy

Finally, to all well wishers, abusers, friends n haters... God bless you all.

WhiteMoney For The Money grin
Happy birthday congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Geezeem:

They have been targeting that guy since week 2 .... but whossai! grin

The gods no gree deliver am into their hands

Na frustration dey do them

For people that are sure of their numbers and that they would win.... I wonder why pepper body de do them?

I never see grin

I never see that kind thing before o...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Full grown men sitting still for their hair to be braided..
What odious effeminate trend is this? angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yabsun:

That could have been the end of road for Pere. With Yousef and Emmanuel in that lineup, Liquorose' s fans would massively vote for Emmanuel and WMG would be forced to forgive Cross and use him or Angel to vote against Pere. A single vote won't be coming from Yousef as he's the hot soup as well. WMG would have determined his fate as they did for Maria

When will some of you realized that Pere is a strong entity.

We will shock you guys. Oh! We will.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Happy Birthday Mr feelgood.
May all your dreams come true
kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Threebear:
Team Pere this is our opportunity to kick out people that will pose a threat to him.

Let's vote Yousef massively !

Let's kick out Cross and Angel
Leave the kicking out thing for WMG abeg grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
feelgood:
I'm so very happy today.
1. My Mazi, Odogwu WhiteMoney becomes HoH to the eternal shame of detractors n naysayers.

2. He chose Queen as his deputy - who had been hoping to make the HoH room - to the dismay of former supporters turned haters, cheesy

3. Nini, WM's tata, got lucky n saved herself, saving me the stress of canvassing for assistance to save her from going home - and putting all the plans of the wicked to nought.

4. Cross got himself double crossed when he tried to do evil to the anointed one, WM. cool

5. NEPA brought light today after 3 full months of darkness because of transformer problem. I've had to spend good money to run my gensets for 16hrs daily. Now the gens are having a respite from overuse. (Worth testifying to abeg)

A virgo ?
I never get along with Virgos ... especially their men.
Phew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Threebear:

Saga didn't go through.
That 8 percent was enough to keep him and Yousef will be safe too .

He was hanging like a bushmeat on a wire getting ready to be roasted and barely escaped just like black norse. If Ebuka had evicted 3 he would have been in on his memorable media tour now.
We are not sure of the number that's leaving this Sunday not forgetting the line up is a tight 1. You guys should have mercy on the boy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
feelgood:
I'm so very happy today.

What a wonderful day for you....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
nazablossom:
Leave the kicking out thing for WMG abeg grin grin

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
ekanx27:

1. Yousef has bonded with Pere on a deep level. He was the only one that was happy when Pere won the veto power last week.

3. Yousef is the only housemate that understand Pere and he told Biggie in one of his DS that Pere is misunderstood.

Nobody has done these three things that Yousef has done above. BTW, I am also a PATROIT.

Okay I will give youssef 700 votes

Cross fans and some WMG can take care of him

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Expert17:
Pere fans don't vote for Yousef cool cool

We need Yousef fans and Maria fans in the finals.

Use your head.

Who told you Maria fans will vote for Pere? undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
DownChelsea:
Ogbuagu Mazi Odogwu Ego Ocha Bili Bili WhiteMoney 1.

Na man you dey call. cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
omotolly22:
I have done my part

If he survives fine

If he doesn't, he has tried staying till week 8 no be joke.

Will give him 700 votes

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:
Thinking of who to vote between cross and youssef

Please Yousef

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
ekanx27:

[s]
[/s]

Week 2 says hi grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Expert17:
Pere fans don't vote for Yousef cool cool

We need Yousef fans and Maria fans in the finals.

Use your head.

You guys really think y'all smart haha.
"Let's kill their Shogun so their battalion will join us"

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Crixxx:

He was hanging like a bushmeat on a wire getting ready to be roasted and barely escaped just like black norse. If Ebuka had evicted 3 he would have been in on his memorable media tour now.
We are not sure of the number that's leaving this Sunday not forgetting the line up is a tight 1. You guys should have mercy on the boy.
We will do our best .
May the Lord do the rest .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Crossnation please now you guys should have shame now and stop begging for alliances from whitemoney fans and getting insults in return

You guys should just face him, do the best you can do, if he survives the eviction fine, top 5 is not the ultimate oh,as long as he is not going to he the winner

Remember ozo and Prince did not reach top 5 but they are doing well even more than some of the top 5

Even tolanibaj wey no even reach week 5 just signed a deal with smirnoff company last week

That is why am not too bothered about yousef ,I know he will be successful when he leaves the house

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Y Cross humble like this na
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
DrakeBlend:
Angel!!! 100% of ma votes for the week...
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
feelgood:
I'm so very happy today.

Happy birthday my bro!!!

Live long, shine bright, and may your enemies be wayward like Pere.

Remain Everly Blessed.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Will give him 700 votes

Thank you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Who told you Maria fans will vote for Pere? undecided

Why won't they vote for Pere?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AZControversial(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
thelinguist:
Probably she doesn't, but last week pere had the chance to replace her but chose Queen

He did it for Saga oo. Pere's calmness towards Nini's attitude has been because of Saga.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Expert17:

Why won't they vote for Pere?

Why would they?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AZControversial(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
vicdom:

Emmanuel has got his own supporters ooo... I wonder why people are not knowing this. If you join Liquorose supporters and his own fans, he will easily top the voting chart. I want him at the final though.

You dey follow this program wella!
Truly, many people aren't aware of this.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
teacherbim:

Please Yousef

Will give my 700 decoder votes to youssef

Maybe na online vote I go give cross grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Why would they?

Who else can they vote for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5136) (5137) (5138) (5139) (5140) (5141) (5142) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.