Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,299 members, 7,923,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 01:52 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4068208 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5198) (5199) (5200) (5201) (5202) (5203) (5204) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
omotolly22:
But seriously in all this dragging let's say the truth

Angel is the content of this season for now ,if she goes on Sunday the show will really be dry

The show has been dry since week two, nothing will change. Also, just two weeks left, nothing to expect again, except another mojo film.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
safarigirl:

Might have been that vagina thing, could have been anything.

She's just been down since, and nothing seems to be lifting her up.
If someone told me my nudes are online, I don't know what will lift my mood
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sweetpink:

Saskay,Queen and Likirose did a lot of things in that video but no one seems to remember...na only Angel own dem go talk about.

And trust that they will see what they want to see, and run with it.

So, you don't owe anybody here any explanations. Just face your voting and move on, no need to defend.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Okay I think we are definitely going to enjoy a face off between Gbegirsoup and Playmaker14.

IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kacism(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Maybe biggie scolded her bcus to be honest most of things she wore during her Diary sessions were always over the top revealing and biggie has been keeping mum. Makes me wonder what happens to the biggie of last year that usually pursue dorathy and other housemates to go and change whenever they wear something revealing during their Diary sessions.

MamBi:
From Saskay and Nini’s convo just now, prior to nominations, Biggie called Angel into the diary room..

When she came out, her face was crestfallen and she went to change from the bum shorts she was wearing into a skirt.

What could have happened? What could biggie have said?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
safarigirl:

See, just ignore all these people. Na distraction tactics be this.

Anything they think they saw, na for their pocket. After voting is closed, we can come back to that video.

Somebody that was on her period that day, na blood the guy wan finger?

Safari...that geh need intervention....she needs rehabilitation.....

If he family wants to help her....they shouldn't let her just run with fame into showbiz...she ll only get worse

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sweetpink:

Saskay,Queen and Likirose did a lot of things in that video but no one seems to remember...na only Angel own dem go talk about.
What did they do we need videos And pix.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akinsete19(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Now I understand what was wrong with Angel

There was a time yesterday when big brother called her to report to the dairy room, but it was off camera.

I am such big brother gave her a warning or so, due to her immorality.

There was a time Boma mentioned it too, that he was the one that saved Angel.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
If someone told me my nudes is online, I don't know what will lift my mood?

She didn't have any issues with her nudes being on the internet, according to something she tweeted last year.

I don't even know what it is, but this her mood is just not it. We'll see how the rest of the week pans out. If she needs a therapist or anything like that, Biggie should do well to get her help.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
I will never wish my enemy a child like Angel..

This one suppose be born throway!!... cheesy grin

A girl that don't mind getting fingered in public is indeed a public toilet....

Tufiakwa!!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Munzy14:

It's the useless mentality for me...grin like being on a flight is a big achievement..smh.

That is y i frown at people who snap pics up down at the airport for instagram and whatsaap status ...like it's a big deal......We just av to change that African archaic mentality....All this things are necessities but crude African man turn am to luxury...nonsense.
Na so oo. Entering plane is a very big achievement for him.

He doesn't even know what brought about the talk before spilling trash angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
safarigirl:

[b]She didn't have any issues with her nudes being on the internet, [/b]according to something she tweeted last year.

I don't even know what it is, but this her mood is just not it. We'll see how the rest of the week pans out. If she needs a therapist or anything like that, Biggie should do well to get her help.
She said this? It's well with Angel
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
scondy:

Safari...that geh need intervention....she needs rehabilitation.....

If he family wants to help her....they shouldn't let her just run with fame into showbiz...she ll only get worse

I am sure she will get all this when she is out of the house.

She has been through a lot already at her age, this show was not even a good idea for her to begin with, but she is here, and despite her shortcomings, she is redeemable and she will learn.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
scondy:

Mambi....u know I kept saying it ...she is lost.....she doesn't know what she is doing....that girl wasn't fit for this show....

Open space....my heart broke....even cross is mad....that was so so degrading ...

I kinda feel they should have protected her...o ti po ju....when she comes out and sees her videos....she ll begin to make a lil sense of the damage she has done to herself....

Her parents failed her...they totally failed her...its clear she had no structure or guidance growing up....

I don’t know what to say.

But I still think she knows what she is doing. Maybe she is ready for the whiplash.

Another thing is that from that picture, I am equally as disappointed with Cross.

Unfortunately, he is a boy and our society will probably hail him for being a “guy”….

Let me bite bullet and go and watch

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
scondy:

Mambi....u know I kept saying it ...she is lost.....she doesn't know what she is doing....that girl wasn't fit for this show....

Open space....my heart broke....even cross is mad....that was so so degrading ...

I kinda feel they should have protected her...o ti po ju....when she comes out and sees her videos....she ll begin to make a lil sense of the damage she has done to herself....

Her parents failed her...they totally failed her...its clear she had no structure or guidance growing up....

I strongly agree undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
safarigirl:

No girl in that house is decent, die this agenda.

Saskay wey wan break Saga deek for that same video na who you wan come use dey form decency.

Bros abeg, everybody na ashawo for there.

Safari safari.. Second time you are mentioning saskay on this issue just not to be ‘alone’ grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
caprini1:
That interview ,was one of the sweetest thing, I've watched this year,i kinda felt sorry she left the BBN house so early.
It was sweet. I miss her a lot smiley
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
She said this? It's well with Angel

Yeah, she said some dude threatened to post her nudes, and she asked him to tag her when he posts it

I don't know if she was being serious or it was just jokes...but yeah
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
safarigirl:

Yeah, she said some dude threatened to post her nudes, and she asked him to tag her when he posts it

I don't know if she was being serious or it was just jokes...but yeah
Thanks.. This girl is really an handful
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
MamBi:

But I still think she knows what she is doing. Maybe she is ready for the whiplash.

Another thing is that from that picture, I am equally as disappointed with Cross.

Unfortunately, he is a boy and our society will probably hail him for being a “guy”….

He sef dey collect as she dey collect

When I say I cannot even look at a lot of these housemates the same way ehn....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
If I have a wayward and foolish daughter like Maria, I will waste no seconds to exchange her with Airtel N100

But thank God for God, He will not give me that notorious Female drunkard as a daughter.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
MamBi:

Please don't unstan her after Watching. You are few of her Fan who support her regardless her flaws

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
scondy:

Any individual on this thread that comes with pure heart epistle ....ahhhjj..na only God go forgive u...

Angel needs to go home....she is lost
She has a good heart, what she needs is to be be in that house till day 72. She will find herself when she's out on day 72.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unbothered14: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Onyi99:
Shey akwa ibom people go do home coming for Angel like this grin grin

My respect for Jackie B tripled no wonder whitemoney was crushing on her wink

She went in with her integrity and came out without her intrigrity cry

Hypocritical respect for jackieB wey don born pikin for her father's house...grin

The joke is on you guys and her mother...Talk about living with the shame and priding in it...

In essence....Angel and JackieB ...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
MizzD:

Safari safari.. Second time you are mentioning saskay on this issue just not to be ‘alone’ grin grin

Second time I am mentioning her, because the person I responded to was using her as SI Unit for decency, and I had to counter that

I did not mention her out of the blue.

She sef, that kissed JayPaul, then pecked Cross on the cheek, only to tell JayPaul that Cross wanted to kiss her, her own too dey for that video, but no wahala

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
This idiot is still with Nini.

This one na curse.

Rose is avoiding Emma since o. And that idiot never still code that something is wrong.

This people eh!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
If I have a wayward and foolish daughter like Maria, I will waste no seconds to exchange her with Airtel N100

But thank God for God, He will not give me that notorious Female drunkard as a daughter.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
When I saw her insert herself into the discussion ongoing, I was shook. If not hypocrisy
Giel:

Evidence grin
You did well.
And she came for me unprovoked.
After I've been ignoring her for days.

she's the first person to insult you, she hides it under shade. I don't know where she learnt the nonsense that shade is different from insult.
She provokes you with her Nonsense mentions. She even insults tribes. She no dey respect boundaries.
But Na she form holiest of holy pass.
Maybe she thinks people have amnesia.

Na because nairaland no get block button

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sweetpink:

I'm so emotional right now sad

They can’t throw her to the wolves like that just because they are saints and she is not one...
I am glad that many people see something good in her...I am not the only one I see, and it pleases me...
In all her inglorious-ness I still see her spirit, and I love it. A survivor. She didn’t end it all.
That’s everything.

I wish she would be saved this Sunday
So her redemption can start even earlier than envisaged.

VOTE ANGEL

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
This idiot is still with Nini.

This one na curse.

Rose is avoiding Emma since o. And that idiot never still code that something is wrong.

This people eh!!!!
Lolz.. God dey
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
chucs:
Pure lie. Everyone is not ashawo. That Angel decided to make herself an object for sexual satisfaction doesn't mean others also do same.

Abeg ashawo pass ashawo. E get ashawo kobo kobo, still get high class ashawo.

I specifically said "....in that house", and by that, I meant in the video

I did not mean everybody in the world, because that is not possible

Dem no born me to do that kain thing, I never chop liver reach to even wear bikini, so, that one dey, but for that house?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
undecided undecided undecided, nobody invited you to this discussion, but you just had to insert yourself, Amebo
scondy:

Oga defender....na advise na.....highlight the abusive word there...

I throw shades ....I ve said that over and over

As long as my shades are civil

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5198) (5199) (5200) (5201) (5202) (5203) (5204) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.