Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,651 members, 7,882,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4016219 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5504) (5505) (5506) (5507) (5508) (5509) (5510) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 5:07am On Sep 19, 2021
MizzD:
General has a girlfriend? As said in his secret diary session

https://twitter.com/selorm___a/status/1439330667817492480?s=21
I was surprised to watch it on the Showmax buzz secret diary session.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 5:16am On Sep 19, 2021
Was the party and after party so boring? This thread dry.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 5:39am On Sep 19, 2021
Worst Season ever. I no dey even bother watch again, the pain of watching an edited live program is too much. There is a lot happening in that house that we are not seeing, even those using ShowMax don't get to watch all what is happening because it is being carefully edited out. The every day tasks even made it worse. I don't even bother to watch at all, I just read all the updates from here and I am good, cos una dey try for here. Nothing to expect or look forward to, no highlights, no interesting tasks anymore. The fakeness of this season con even too loud join. The producers are hiding a lot from the viewers and there is the ShowMax shit, e con be like say we wey dey sub max on our DSTV/Explorer/GoTV no get sense at all, or we must use the showmax for a show that only last for weeks.

I shame for this season. If na like this them wan continue, make them know say Guilder Ultimate Search dey come back to our screens, so make the orginizers of BBNaija no sit up. As much as you guys made this season fun (cos na only here I dey enjoy the show, watching it live just be like taking sleeping pills), let's hope there is an improvement. The rigging too, because no SMS voting, is to obvious. Las Las, na the organizers dey decide who stays and who goes. Rubbish season

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:40am On Sep 19, 2021
My Angelistic Toronto grin
The main character of bbnaija shine ya eye!
The Queen of highlights!!
The content herself!
The Ezenwayi of the show!
The slayer of the white maggots! grin
I hail thee!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:50am On Sep 19, 2021
genius43:
Was the party and after party so boring? This thread dry.
Angel did not do anything stupid,that's why everywhere is quiet!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:01am On Sep 19, 2021
Mayhem1:
If white donkey win that 90M I go drink sniper, I will put it inside my food
Chai.....And one woman suffer for 9months after pounding to drop this one....With hope say he go bute Ike...grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:08am On Sep 19, 2021
carammel:
It seems Whitemoney has marked territory with Queen, he has taken her off Cross's radar completely.
Tensions growing....cheesy

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 6:13am On Sep 19, 2021
OGdaddy:
If cross goes home today, the person i will pity the more is pere.

His big brother naija world will literally crumble cry cry cry cry i know he will be ok last last but cross leaving is going to mess up his head real bad.

Awwwn see heartbreak for ur little favg fantasy ship cry

But they are not that in love naa.... I know atleast 3 guys in this season that cross will want to lick before pere and pere isn't really into him either..It's actually loneliness that even drew Pere closer to the anywhere belle face unstable cross lool

Maybe Pere would have bathed him last night cheesy Atleast lovers bath their drunk partner tongue cheesy

It's not that deep!!!! wake up and take heart!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:13am On Sep 19, 2021
ekanx27:
Whitemoney don love ohhhhhhhhhh
Na today....No drink palm wine, beer dey come...cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:16am On Sep 19, 2021
dominique:
How can I go back in time to vote for Cross? He was such a vibe tonight cry. All these Okokomaiko sauces putting him at 3rd better be wrong sad
Bear and safari getting a dose of mod sub..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2021
belzabull:
Queen locked lips with WM for over 5 seconds cool
Haq haq haq....Downchelsea don't know warris going on...grin

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 6:18am On Sep 19, 2021
KNIGHTBlaed:
Worst Season ever. I no dey even bother watch again, the pain of watching an edited live program is too much. There is a lot happening in that house that we are not seeing, even those using ShowMax don't get to watch all what is happening because it is being carefully edited out. The every day tasks even made it worse. I don't even bother to watch at all, I just read all the updates from here and I am good, cos una dey try for here. Nothing to expect or look forward to, no highlights, no interesting tasks anymore. The fakeness of this season con even too loud join. The producers are hiding a lot from the viewers and there is the ShowMax shit, e con be like say we wey dey sub max on our DSTV/Explorer/GoTV no get sense at all, or we must use the showmax for a show that only last for weeks.

I shame for this season. If na like this them wan continue, make them know say Guilder Ultimate Search dey come back to our screens, so make the orginizers of BBNaija no sit up. As much as you guys made this season fun (cos na only here I dey enjoy the show, watching it live just be like taking sleeping pills), let's hope there is an improvement. The rigging too, because no SMS voting, is to obvious. Las Las, na the organizers dey decide who stays and who goes. Rubbish season
Do you want them to ban big brother? Ode
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:26am On Sep 19, 2021
Beorn:
See the huge amount of oil Liquorose used to fry small eggs. Ewww. undecided
Na last born...grin

Most of them can comfortably cook rubbish..

If our own enter kitchen, na restaurant get everybody that day...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:29am On Sep 19, 2021
DownChelsea:
It seems Cross is a bigger drunkard than Maria o.
I thought they were tied before but it's like Cross own is slightly worse
Reason am.
Cross thinks alcohol is a best escape for his dark sides....The worst is that he no get brand....Any thing alcohol is good for him...

Just playing with Kidney failure sha..

He drinks to stupor all the time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:37am On Sep 19, 2021
Twoclans:

Toh

Fear people that whisper things . cry cry

Fear people that whisper things especially when they see others happy.The one they whispered against me this week at the work place makes me feel so sorry for Angel and Cross.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:45am On Sep 19, 2021
Eeghe:

While you never hid your hatred of Angel,
Tatiana has ALWAYS liked WM, she has always said WM is her chosen winner.
Only Playmaker in your team acknowledged that there was a tiff between WM and Angel...

Many WMG like Angel (minus the whole nude/sex play thing)
Some are protective of her like me (and would excuse even the nude stuff, as an attention seeking stunt to get what they want- love and attention)
Some can’t stand her like yourself

Allow Archangels the same grace please
After all we have voted WM too
Or are we not allowed this at all? Then that’s where it won’t work.
I asked a question last night and one of you tried to bully me (why they thought they could do that is beyond me)
On this same forum I have been called a WMG fan disguising as an Archangel not once, not twice or thrice sef. Even this Tatiana that is now getting insulted up and down because she didn’t like what WM was said to have done to Angel. Was she supposed to swallow her displeasure? Or pretend to be okay, maka why?

In a competition strategy is allowed and expected I know, but deep down in my heart, I wish you guys had chosen family friend -especially as WM is already the winner. The “vote Emmanuel e get why” will forever BBhaunt me. When it wasn’t the penultimate week. Only Demnan, fertilewomb, Agunwayi straight up voted for her on this thread. And Crixx. And Broobembem. Mr feelgood too. Dear nadesh, thank you.

If you had even voted Cross over Angel I would have even been okay with it. You guys axed Cross for disloyalty but did the same thing out here to us. And want to browbeat us to a cowed silence. Many even gave reasons and justified why WM would nominate Angel...inside life.

However, I wish you guys well...
It has been a ride (both in and out of the house)
Even though my game will end tomorrow, and my passion will be dissipated away from here?
I am going to be still here.
After all I am an addict.
And we have a winner to crown.
I wanna be able to say congrats to you guys
And not like last year filled with so much toxic ill-will.
So please, can we live?
Thank you to any WMG who voted Angel as though they wanted her to survive. I know what I mean here. I appreciate you guys, especially the ones who don’t like what Angel stands for but still voted. Cos they did it for the “family friendship” .

signed
mily
(Archangel/the “fallen” one)

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by pocohantas(f): 6:51am On Sep 19, 2021
Twoclans:

Toh

Fear people that whisper things . cry cry

Fear people that whisper things especially when they see others happy. The one they whispered against me this week at the work place makes me feel so sorry for Angel and Cross.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2021
KNIGHTBlaed:

Last season I dared not miss Saturday night party, this season I have deliberately gone to sleep before the party starts or fall asleep during the party or not even bother to change channels.
Yep it's being that boring a season.
To make matters worse are the disgusting forced ships that always upset my stomach everytime.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 7:00am On Sep 19, 2021
zicoraads:
Someone already mentioned it, but it's still strange that a BBN party will end and this thread will also not move. Previous seasons ago, you will come online to see a lot of additional pages. Even before opening, you'll know there's fire on the mountain. You'll then say a silent prayer before clicking to see what's going on, hoping it's not your favourite who messed up.
The show is so boring, even the HMs all just waiting to get out.
Nobody is eager for the finale.
Am scared for them tho, they feel they are overly prepared for the celebrity market .
No more content, just sleep, eat and wake waiting for the days to go by.
Ebuka don talk, e don tire. �

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:00am On Sep 19, 2021
padkan101:

Again...this is the standing and NOTE the bottom 3 as against threebear who claims Cross is in bottom 2.

Tomorrow we shall see!
People here have an issue with reading .

I said the last time I checked , Cross was third , but that the latest sources are saying he's 4th.
How exactly is that my claim ?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2021
zicoraads:
Someone already mentioned it, but it's still strange that a BBN party will end and this thread will also not move. Previous seasons ago, you will come online to see a lot of additional pages. Even before opening, you'll know there's fire on the mountain. You'll then say a silent prayer before clicking to see what's going on, hoping it's not your favourite who messed up.

Hmmmmm the days of double wahala and pepper dem,somebody's heart will just be doing Kim kim kim Kpom.. cheesy cheesy

Anyway this set has a father figure that tells the housemates what to do and what the viewers will like, You can imagine the housemates all looking forward to getting out of the house.

Biggie run us street this season sha but no wahala.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:09am On Sep 19, 2021
make una Gettat!!!!!
When Boma was their setting the house on fire during the parties u idiots were calling him old fool and other rubbish names!!!

Now Boma is out and a father figure has taken charge of the house!!
WM carry go jare cheesy
Nonsense hypocrites!!!!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jhenny(f): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2021
Surprised?. The house knows he has a girlfriend.

How would anyone think a man like Pere would not have a girlfriend, even girlfriends. He only got attracted to Maria which is ok considering they were in a confined space and I am sure he would grow out of that feeling.

But to think a good looking man like Pere would be single... That's impossible.

Ambber:
I was surprised to watch it on the Showmax buzz secret diary session.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:20am On Sep 19, 2021
Boma's Exit from that house really saved me stress walahi cheesy Cos I kept defending him from stupid hypocrites!!
Like I knew it will come to this when he finally leaves the house cheesy cheesy

My adventurous Sugar papi wey no look face is always the life of the party and no one in that house can command him to stop or change his personality to suit theirs cheesy grin

Make una Shurrup and enjoy the party father figure u deserve jare!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:22am On Sep 19, 2021
OGdaddy:
If cross goes home today, the person i will pity the more is pere.

His big brother naija world will literally crumble cry cry cry cry i know he will be ok last last but cross leaving is going to mess up his head real bad.

Wetin concern pere with Cross? undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 7:22am On Sep 19, 2021
carammel:
Saga be looking like today's groom smiley

Yesterday's groom dey? grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 19, 2021
stroller9795:

Angel did not do anything stupid,that's why everywhere is quiet!
So you agree that she has a history of stupidity.
Why are you wailing that some people have issues with her personality? Some of us are put off by stupidity.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 7:24am On Sep 19, 2021
Twoclans:

Hmmmmm the days of double wahala and pepper dem,somebody's heart will just be doing Kim kim kim Kpom.. cheesy cheesy

Anyway this set has a father figure that tells the housemates what to do and what the viewers will like, You can imagine the housemates all looking forward to get out of the house.

Biggie run us street this season sha but no wahala.

Which one is father figure? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mj245: 7:26am On Sep 19, 2021
feelgood:

Scrotum
Okay thanks grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:31am On Sep 19, 2021
zicoraads:
This yr BBN is worse than boring.

It came at a time I personally have a little bit busy schedule than normal. Most times, I come here and find out I've not even missed anything significant even after not watching throughout the whole day. Could never be previous seasons.

The organisers should never try this nonsense again.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:31am On Sep 19, 2021
When Angel was carrying this show on her head,you guys called her unprintable names and now that she's toned down her 'contents',you guys are complaining that the show is boring!
Lmao!
Enjoy your Emmarose/saganini ship and your fake bleached white Maggot!!!
Stop complaining!!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 7:33am On Sep 19, 2021
It's funny how people that claimed lawyers, barristers, medical docs, pharmacists are the ones stanning Angel grin grin grin
You will think they will choose a Yerins or Saskay but No,their olosho tendencies still give them away despite claiming what they are not on faceless forum.

Everybody can be anything on social media sha grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5504) (5505) (5506) (5507) (5508) (5509) (5510) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.