Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,276 members, 7,887,801 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:04 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4023128 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2021
[s]
Tranquility2345:
I think say Boma na the star actor wey go renowned acting school for New York. Why is Boma not writing, producing and directing this short film? E be like say na waka pass role dem come give am on top. Na wa o undecided[/s]
Dats why u no get sense!

He is an Actor not a writer..Producer or director ok
Ur shame just dey shame me.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2021
I command d breeze from heaven to blow maria away from white money this moment....
I no want any yawu yawu ship this season.......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2021
Tranquility2345:
I think say Boma na the star actor wey go renowned acting school for New York. Why is Boma not writing, producing and directing this short film? E be like say na waka pass role dem even come give am on top. Na wa o undecided

Actor, not producer, not director, actor. No be everybody wey sabi play ball, go sabi coach too.

I actually like that he is not imposing himself on the housemates considering his qualifications, and is just allowing others shine. I think his role is that of the Oba or something.

I just hope he really is fine with not playing so much of a major role, not that if they lose the task, alternative scenarios will be brought up.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2021
Na this crap them wan present for biggie

If them win this wager na miracle.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2021
HajiaNotu:

If they escape eehn, they will see hell from the housemates.I have a feeling the domestic cards will frustrate them.
But We Watch.
if they escape it's best biggie does not disclose who they are to the housemates, if not na back to back eviction nomination for them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2021
safarigirl:

Actor, not producer, not director, actor. No be everybody wey sabi play ball, go sabi coach too.

I actually like that he is not imposing himself on the housemates considering his qualifications, and is just allowing others shine. I think his role is that of the Oba or something.

I just hope he really is fine with not playing so much of a major role, not that if they lose the task, alternative scenarios will be brought up.

Actually, Boma has been saying that he’s also a writer and producer and that he has written and produced movies that he’s going to push out when he gets out of the house angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
HajiaNotu:

If they escape eehn, they will see hell from the housemates.I have a feeling the domestic cards will frustrate them.
But We Watch.

On what grounds will they be frustrated please?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Actually, Boma has been saying that he’s also a writer and producer and that he has written and produced movies that he’s going to push out when he gets out of the house angry

Good for him

He was the one that suggested splitting the production, and allowing some housemates be in the production team, and others in the acting team.

Perhaps, he did not feel the need to write, perhaps, he doesn't have enough information to produce and direct a Nigerian-themed play, either way, his contribution was noted and implemented with the task.

The blowback will be interesting, because I know say their loss sure

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
Tranquility2345:
I think say Boma na the star actor wey go renowned acting school for New York. Why is Boma not writing, producing and directing this short film? E be like say na waka pass role dem even come give am on top. Na wa o undecided

Pesin wey act Yoruba feem?... undecided

Go watch "efo arugbo"...nah im act chief priest there.. undecided
Unah never realize say this Boma nah hustler... undecided

Pesin wey use e mouth talk say e dey represent one bus-stop for yaba!.. undecided
No let pant wear you o grin all nah scam grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
safarigirl:

Good for him

He was the one that suggested splitting the production, and allowing some housemates be in the production team, and others in the acting team.

Perhaps, he did not feel the need to write, perhaps, he doesn't have enough information to produce and direct a Nigerian-themed play, either way, his contribution was noted and implemented with the task.

The blowback will be interesting, because I know say their loss sure

Wait. If you are a movie person at his age and you see no need to use a movie task to showcase your talent and help your team win, what the hell did you go to the big brother house for? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
So I want to choose a fav, I think I’m more drawn to whitemoney. I like Maria too, who will I choose bayi for my votes undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
EwuGambia:

Pesin wey use e mouth talk say e dey represent one bus-stop for yaba!.. undecided

Ewu you sef sabi as e dey go grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:

On what grounds will they be frustrated please?
They may never forgive them for the deceit.
Jus saying.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
Tranquility2345:

When I saw what you wrote and ewugambia picture, I had to double check if true true na ewugambia cos ewu will never say ‘..she didn’t say Lucy is doing well than Tacha financially’ and I was right. You no be ewugambia. Just an impersonator angry

cheesy cheesy

I use goat meme wey I see online just as others people do use others funny memes and suddenly I am impersonating ewu Gambia ?

Chai drug addicts full this thread grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
EwuGambia:

Really??
The guy just dey code.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
andrew444:

cheesy cheesy

I use goat meme wey I see online just as others people do use others funny memes and suddenly I am impersonating ewu Gambia ?

Chai drug addicts full this thread grin

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
safarigirl:

@bolded...thats a quality I like in that guy..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lisa001: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
Cross bad guy

Na only him ending part I feel most of them can't even speak thier dialect fluently

I doubt they'd win thier wager hunger go beat craze commot from thier body whitemoney don kuku tell them say they go open mouth for ac drink bottle water on top

By the way what's wrong with Nini? Which one is normal human being Rice?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by newguy1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Whitemoney n kitchen are inseparable
The few I tune in he his always in the kitchen or near
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Wait. If you are a movie person at his age and you see no need to use a movie task to showcase your talent and help your team win, what the hell did you go to the big brother house for? undecided

You no for like ask your guy?

Maybe he does not think it worth his time or talent, since it is Hollywood he is targeting. Probably saw WhiteMoney doing Africa Magic Epic-style incantations, and opted out.

He preferred to play a minor role, so, na there he go dey. Maybe he will showcase his talent on other tasks, the acting task will not be the only opportunity he will have to act sha.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Everybody is an analyst

If only you could analyse your faves this way rather than focusing all your energy on Ego Ocha grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lisa001:
Cross bad guy

Na only him ending part I feel most of them can't even speak thier dialect fluently

I doubt they'd win thier wager hunger go beat craze commot from thier body whitemoney don kuku tell them say they go open mouth for ac drink bottle water on top

By the way what's wrong with Nini? Which one is normal human being Rice?

Lucky for Cross, he don talk say he no too dey chop normal food like that, he will survive on Pepsi and Munch It, wahala for who like food.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

When I say "Contender". I mean contender to win not contender for top 5.

Pls look through the results below and tell me if Ozo's weekly results looks like that of a person that can win. Be very honest!
chai. Nengi had the biggest drop. She was coming third behind Laycon and Erica and later lost it. If they had nominated her back to back, I'm sure that even Prince would have scored higher than her. Her appearance in the top 5 was pure luck despite being an early frontrunner

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

The question here is not about Neo making top 5. It's about Ozo being a top contender to win or not. Clearly he wasn't as shown from the result that's exactly my argument..

Have a nice day! grin
Your logic is flawed if you're to go by those results.......those results only agreed with Laycon winning,you can't say the same for Nengi and Dorathy.........From those results Nengi is stronger than Dora buh what happened at the final polls?

Alot of dynamic change hms fate along the line you can't just draw out one ignoramus logic that Ozo was nvr a contender cos of those results..............if it were so Nengi for pass Dora at the final poll

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
zanieike:
Maria will nominate Angel if she survives on Sunday.
I even want Angel to be up for eviction next week it will help her I want to see something and if she survives she will go far.I will vote for her
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
safarigirl:

Maybe he does not think it worth his time or talent, since it is Hollywood he is targeting. Probably saw WhiteMoney doing Africa Magic Epic-style incantations, and opted out.

He preferred to play a minor role, so, na there he go dey. Maybe he will showcase his talent on other tasks, the acting task will not be the only opportunity he will have to act sha.

Targeting Hollywood? So why is he in Big Brother NIGERIA? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
MzCherry:
for me you are right about Pere
And why will white money not be a contender in 3weeks time but the pple you highlighted will be
I laff
Angel has the most probability to be disqualified .
What has she done that makes disqualification a probability for her undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lisa001: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
safarigirl:

Lucky for Cross, he don talk say he no too dey chop normal food like that, he will survive on Pepsi and Munch It, wahala for who like food.

Very true
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
safarigirl:

Hollywood people dey watch BBN? It would be very easyfor him to blow in Nollywood. Hollywood is too competitive. There's no way he'll ever make it there. And I'm not trying to wish him bad luck. Just saying the pure truth
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

What has she done that makes disqualification a probability for her undecided
what has she done that makes her a contender for the money?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.