Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4012061 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) (5609) (5610) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
U don't know what u are messing with grin cheesy
I won't drag WM o but u will see!!!
What will you do? Pick a better fav next year? grin
Cause that’s about the only option left for you grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
I pray Biggie disqualify those two (Nini and Saga) from competing in the Head of House game.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
FIGARO00:

Who is pere that she cannot wash down?

E get any other head wey e dey hide apart from that his black face?

Pere wey Dem don see finish for the house?

Was it not same pere that told a woman to shut up, who is he that a woman can't tell him to shut his trap?

Oh oh, I understand your bitterness towards Nini, she was the one who tore down your drunken master shifu of a fave... Hahahahahaha grin. Rest mbok.

Àwon a muni sè ni àwon ará thread yi.

Why she never wash am down nah ,why Dem still Dey hide face grin

No tell me say you self Dey watch back or tv

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
Rgade:

Which war? I thought you said you have no issue with WM grin
I wonder what business you still have with what happens on the final day when boma has been at home for weeks now.

Don't mind them, inconsequentials that couldn't keep their faves in the show are suddenly beating empty gorilla chest about kicking WhiteMoney out.

E B things
grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
Rgade:

No mind that one, he’s attention seeker.
Rather than just disappear from the thread till next year and do a better job of picking his favorite this time around, he’s here whining like a hungry baby. WMG should have piggybacked his scam okro king to the finals, while his 65,000 Warri based imaginary fans sit and do nothing[/s].
Ur fave even in the finals will shame u more than those that left the 2nd week..U wanna bet!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
stroller9795:

grin grin grin
My Tati o.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
ThunderSwitch:

Just like we saw how you saved Boma right?

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Rgade:

Every one now owes their failure to WMG.
When Boma sided with WM over pere, the only people that were mad at him were pere fans. Many of them accused him of throwing pere under the bus cause he had eyes on Maria.
Claiming that that singular, trivial and quickly forgotten issue was what caused most people to dislike boma shows you’re nothing but an attention seeking, irredeemable liar who is simply grasping for issues to attack WMG with.
When boma began overdoing his okra thing jumping from one female hm to the other and drawing criticism from mostly female viewers was that also WMG?
When he clashed with Angel and everyone came for his head, where were you?
The last straw that made Nigerians cancel boma finally was of course his affair with Tega.
When boma and Tega got evicted, Nigerians were celebrating like Buhari had died. But of course all you saw was WMG.
Boma was evicted literally with less than 2% votes. Blame WMG for that too. Where were his core fans? WMG seized their phones?
I understand your position though, your fav got evicted leaving you with nothing to do, but you feel like you’re too relevant around here to just vanish, so you’re looking for issues to keep you around. And what greater issue than picking a non-existent fight with the largest fan base around.
Oga go and rest your fav no reach, better to join Marians and have a reason to attack WMG. Even after Maria was evicted she was still more relevant than boma who was still in the house.
I support this post with one goat.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Whitemoney this Whitemoney that!.... did he tie any housemate down ,not to have a strategy?..Let him be up for eviction today,and lets teach you cry babies ,what mega voting is called, nonsense!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
carammel:

Lol, I always like your strategy year in year out.
The way you campaign for your faves especially the ones you make money from is something else.
You write all these things about money and make people think it's that easy then they begin to follow bandwagon cos they want their votes too to count by voting for someone who they think other rich people are voting.
Continue, it works for a while. cool
Chai its like u are me and am u ooooo....even the cross topped the poll yenyen is lamba too....and she is getting the reaction she wants its only the wise and the people wey shine their eye go fit decode her campaign strategy on this tread

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Rgade:

What will you do? Pick a better fav next year? grin
Cause that’s about the only option left for you grin
Why are u still crying for an irrelevant person like me....I said relax Mr man!!!
U will know who u are messing with in due time!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]I am glad u didn't even vote him!!! Cos asides u dumbdumbs attempting to steal the glory like u do for others that may have survived on their own!!! My Boma may have been led into staining his hands with the adulteress menstrual blood which am glad he didn't cos he never fisted nor had sex with her tongue cheesy
And now has rest of mind!!

Enjoy ur nemesis fools !!!! cheesy
How's sweet boma boom boom doing?

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
safarigirl:

LOL

I am not defending anybody because of Cross, I am defending because on this note, SagNi are wrong and Pere is definitely one of the popular housemates.

The popular guys are WhiteMoney, Liquor, Pere, Cross, Angel and Maria, even Saskay to some extent, but if na fanbase wey fit defend, Pere is definitely part of that group.

Try dey talk true, no allow your hate for the guy cloud some kain things
I am not the type that tells lies about any housemate or whoever for fun . what i heard was Nini saying that pere shouldn't have spoken about maria like that, telling everybody about what he and his supposed friend did in private.
I don't stan manipulators like pere, I voted for cross because of his childlike nature but his lack of self control when it comes to ladies is a big turn off for me.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
handelex:
I support this post with one goat.

I also Support with one transformer Incase haters wanto do the needful...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by konshency(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Pls house, I need a loan of #130k, to be refund within 2weeks, pls anyone that can help me, I have collectaral with full document... Land/Car... Pls help me.. it very important... thanks
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
FIGARO00:

Just like we saw how you saved Boma right?

Yes I saved Boma spiritually by not saving him for that dark house!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Anyiodogwu: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
When will live nominations start please?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Boma's 65,000 imaginary fans innit grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Why are u still crying for an irrelevant person like me....I said relax Mr man!!!
U will know who u are messing with in due time!!

This is a waste of 'messing with' anger.

You should have channeled this hot anger into hot voting to prevent the untimely boothing out of your wife snatching fave na.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Girlliving:

Hahahahahahahaha.
I love your big dreams
If wishes were horses grin grin
U didn't even mention LR

Social media followers nor be same as voters. People dey buy followers and many followers no get Dstv. For now, Cross is the only person in that house that can stop the kitchen BBN analyst. Just wait and see…

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Munzy14:

Hehehehe...whitemoney shattered her at a point when you tell a woman who was having feelings that you don't want her that way, only to start developing feelings las las...cheesy

Anyway na 3-1 sha.
He only told her that to get back at her, and that paid off because she ended up begging for his forgiveness but that's by the way, i still wish her well for gracing my screen regardless.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
“It’s really shocking that viewers voted Angel over Saskay” – Pere to Cross

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girlliving: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
Threebear:
I worked with safarigirl's sister during Miracle's season and I can tell you for sure that I've never seen anyone more honest and reliable .

I can't say she doesn't steal some of the money given to her o ... because the monkey said that she can only swear for a baby in her womb and not the one on her back , but I can tell you that when it comes to reliability and accountability , she's very reliable .

The one I know that is a thief is thic Didi abi wetin Dem dey call am

That one only cares about stuffing her belly with food. grin
She later dropped miracle once she found out he had no buzz outside the house and jumped to team tolex grin

I'm happy Zode sidelined her during Erica's time and took control else all the money donated for Erica's birthday would had drowned in her tsunami of a belly . angry

I don't think Safari makes any money from her faves but I'm 100 percent sure her sister does which means she's still guilty by default .

I'm the only one who supports selflessly without any benefits .
Funnily enough , the ex housemates I've had sex with weren't even those I supported in the house .

I'm just a pure , kind and selfless person who doesn't like trouble .
And you insult Angel?
Shame and hypocrisy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girlliving: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Social media followers nor be same as voters. People dey buy followers and many followers no get Dstv. For now, Cross is the only person in that house that can stop the kitchen BBN analyst. Just wait and see…
U guys have been saying this since week one grin grin
LR and WM are nobody's mate in that house in terms of votes.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tranquility2345:
See Nini feeling like a fan favorite. She go don dey calculate as she go spend her 90m. Not knowing say na the Cross wey she insult thinking say he will be evicted go win the money. Real inside life tinz cheesy

You are smart enough to know that Nini would not win but not intelligent enough to know that cross ain't winning either.
Your delusion needs to be studied.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
Munzy14:

Hehehehe...whitemoney shattered her at a point when you tell a woman who was having feelings that you don't want her that way, only to start developing feelings las las...cheesy

Anyway na 3-1 sha.

Oshey! Feelings developer. grin

How much money did you charge WhiteMoney, for helping him develop the feelings.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Top Ten Shine ya eyes housemates with the highest followers on Instagram as at week 9

Liquorose---1.4million

Whitemoney---729k

Maria-----592k

Angel-----500k

Pere------415k

Nini and Emmanuel----406k

Saskay-----399k

Jackie b----385k

Boma-----366k

Cross----364k

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ogdaddy dey drop lamba shaa but our Ojuelegba Delloitte official threebear's levels of lamba no be here oo grin...... It's almost worldclass cheesy

It may look as though the former is learning work compared to the later.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Who would have thought Pere and Cross would be this close after his role in the Pere-Wm faceoff..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
handelex:
Ogdaddy dey drop lamba shaa but our Ojuelegba Delloitte official threebear's levels of lamba no be here oo grin...... It's almost worldclass cheesy

It may look as though the former is learning work compared to the later.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
The pink braid Emmanuel fixed for Liquorose looks good on her.
Rose enjoys everything premium kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Rgade:

No mind that one, he’s attention seeker.
Rather than just disappear from the thread till next year and do a better job of picking his favorite this time around, he’s here whining like a hungry baby. WMG should have piggybacked his scam okro king to the finals, while his 65,000 Warri based imaginary fans sit and do nothing.
Loool see finishing cheesy

You get bad mouth walahi grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) (5609) (5610) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.