Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4004187 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Tatiana4u:

I dont think that biggy will reveal the wild cards to the others because the housemates will never forgive or trust Maria and Pere and they will continually put them up for eviction....especially Whitemoney.

Trust how? What were they supposed to do?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
White Money is someone a lot of people find it hard to hate. I hope he is put up for eviction, though, in the next few weeks, so he can totally hook people's heart and solidify his fanbase. Money will look too good on my man.
Someone mentioned Boma to me, and I'm going to really watch out for him this weekend. I dunno why I dont really gel with him, but I think it's because of that suit and his sweaty chest on the launch day.
I'm liking Pere because of his composure and his skill in playing the game right. He is my second favorite right now and I'm going hard for him anytime he is up.
Cross, though, gives me the vibe of a man who wants to catch the ladies with sweetness and play them as his strategy. Still watching.
Yousef... my Yousef with the great potential he is wasting. He would have appealed greatly to Zee World fans and high school girls(cuz believe it or not, high school girls get curious about men they think their counterparts like), but my man decided to be a tortoise without the legendary wisdom. Still rooting for him, though. Like something about him. Might be his Arab blood..
Dont have an opinion on Saga.
Yerins real lo y set himself up. I believe he is intelligent as he claims, but he created a hype for himself that will be hard to live up to. Dont tell people you are intelligent, they can see it if you really are.
Niyi is a disgrace to me. As old as he is, with a child, he doesn't know anything about his culture. And that child has a mother of another totally different culture, lives in a country where it's going to be hard to find your culture. I think its safe to say that child is lost to the Yoruba culture for now.
Emma is a fine boy with no sense. I've always heard fine men can be dumb, BBNaija is really proving that theory.
Eeghe:

White Money’s name is enough reason for people to want to like him. In a law of attraction kind of way. Then after being attracted to the name, you see that he is a bundle of fun and vibes...when you want to get mad that he is rather controlling, he charms you with his play with his sister Mariya. But then you suspect he may be soft inside and will cry for love this season like Frodd... then you fall back to loving money and attracting it.
He is intriguing.

I like Boma too. (I find him to be dangerously attractive somehow, like TeddyA). I think he is kind. I watch. He is very intelligent (his DS yesterday was filled with deep knowledge of the housemates he has studied). “ a stillwater runs deep” comes to mind when I think of him. And everyone likes him so far. And he may beat up Niyi one day cheesy

Cross (my young father’s and one of my brothers’ lookalike). The first thing he did this season was to annoy me like mad, I am still mad at him, very. But, I like how he holds his drink cup shocked, I have seen him apologise to two different in-their-feelings women on two separate occasions. The apologies both seemed genuine and cute. I like his voice (but it could be his tipsy voice?). I also like how he says he is a junkie and won’t be talking about heroin. I watch.

I will give Pere another chance because all and what and how he has been so far? Is just a/like a wild cat trying to survive in Biggie’s house. I will learn him.

Yousef- I just feel loads of pity for him these days and hopes he shines. Otherwise he should bounce. His body early this morning? surprisingly toned and nice.

Saga- laughing hyena. He might turn out to be a free spirit like Tobi, or he could be pretending. I do not know him. But he doesn’t bug me. Wanna learn him too.

Poly-Y- I like his eyes and face. I wish he came in as just a doctor, and allowed his many other accomplishments to come into light for us to be wowed by. He set himself up with “ oohhh, me/I polymath”, and he is not exciting, so far, to me. However, I want him to shine because of Hippocrates.

Niyi
Emmanuel. You see these ones? I do not know them at all. Emmanuel kinda annoys me. He has a vain aura but I frankly don’t know him.

JayPaul- his energy is too hyper for me to connect with, so far

I missed someone. I frankly can’t bring anyone to mind now. So throw the person away cheesy
This also doubles as my end of week one male housemate analysis.

modified- it’s Sammy! How could I forget him? I kinda like him, but I dunno him.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
oshe11:

Lol

I didnt oo

Na me baby Nazi abi Nazablossom help Me outta my amnesia

Theinkz for Missing Me

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
MzCherry:
biggie won't tell them who the wild cards are.
I hope Pere draws maria close tongue

how will they know the got it or they failed it
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Inspiration007: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Whitemoney adding vocals to the background music is just so sweet

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Macrex:

how will they know the got it or they failed it
if they are right two people will leave, if they are not then no one is leaving
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
I just can’t be the only one anticipating Saturday’s night party.

I can’t wait to watch Odogwu Cubanna take over the show.

[img]https:///media/7-28-2021/6WTMpp.gif[/img]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
I no understand the language o but I like the Calabar songs

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ji Sung is one of my favorites too, After Lee Jung Sook, Seo In Guk, Lee Joon Gi and Lee Seung Gi. I found Lee Bo Young in I hear your voice, the same drama I found Lee Jong Suk. It was recently I found out Bo Young and Ji Sung are married. The way I pray for their marriage success, you would think its mine.
Im waiting for the Judge to finish airing, though. I get anxiety waiting for a drama episode, so I respect myself. And there is also the possibility they run into trouble and dont finish airing.
Is it only KDrama you watch in Asia drama?
Dotez:

Yh,
The psychopath Judge grin grin.......yet to be seen what he is really after.

Ji sung has always been one of my favorites actors,him and his wife(The lady in MINE)
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
nooker:
I no understand the language o but I like the Calabar songs
Me too
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
JayPaul reminds me of Miracle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Dotez:

Ehn en i thought as much.
You watching The devil Judge?

No bro
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lol. Angel is dancing like an olokun priestess
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
What time is the presentation
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Most handsome guys in the house.

1. Whitemoney

2. Cross

3. Pere

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
Eeghe:

1-My thoughts also. I also want to see Maria the retired cheesy wild cat shocked cheesy.
However I am beginning to like LRose, I listened to her gisting yesterday. She looks like someone who would be the calm, earthy voice of reason for her wilder friends (I dunno why I think this cheesy), still watching.
Then I think JackyeB is interesting too (in a control freakish kind of way).
Beatrice I know I will learn more. She has a vulnerability to her. I want to grow to love her.

2-I don’t know the other girls well but I have connected the least with Princess and Tega (whose intro I absolutely hated, guess I am still there).

3-Nini, Arin and Peace - for me are interchangeable. And for me are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed (nothing to describe them with). They don’t make me feel good so far. However I love the name Arin, to pieces. Peace said she will bring peace and I find it meh...One of these three also said she is an empath. I find that somehow, much in the same way I find Yerin calling himself a polymath as undecided, or all those “I am a very kind or cool person” kind of talks, that frankly sound and feel better when someone else says it about you.

4- Saskay is also totally unknown to me, however she has a skin shade every African should be proud of (uniquely, absolutely dripping with melanin) and it’s hard for me to say she bores me so far embarassed. I thank God for that melanin infusion. It screams “shame on bleaching” for me and I laikkit, lovittt die!

Numbers 1 and 4 are my initial female (week one) feel good groups.
I feel 2 and 4 will be the ones I won’t like this season.
But I am a feeler and I aced jumpology cheesy, so, will allow them climb in and/or out of my heart.

grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
I want Sammie to go far angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
oshe11:

I mount
How e deh be for you?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Raalsalghul: 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Dotez:

Motivational speaker.......set awon "I started with one egg,now I have poultry farm in 10 different countries"

Lol!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
What time is d task presentation please?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Jackie has been so quiet since Pere stopped flirting with her
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
Brownsun:
What time is d task presentation please?
maybe 7
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
GrammarChecker:

it'll only be

grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
tsquaure:
Every one is up . In the garden . Saga and Saskay are having discussion on old loves . Saga has this googling eyes . He is feeling Saskay

He said it yesterday in the DR. He’s attracted to Maria, Nini and Saskay. According to him, he doesn’t compromise when it comes to his spec.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
GrammarChecker:

worse

on the subject of love

grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
GrammarChecker:

it'll only be

It's only...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
kowema:

Banish this useless mindset. Someone can not talk to the opposite sex again unless they wanna source a partner for their heat?. Mtchew

Saga is actually looking for a beau. He’s interested in Saskay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.