Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,113 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:46 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4014023 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5781) (5782) (5783) (5784) (5785) (5786) (5787) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
ThierryJay:
WM can actually act comedy. He gives off Okon Bishop Imeh vibes. Really tried with the disgruntled traveller role he played.

He is good

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
my observations on the task so far:

- WhiteMoney's team didn't really do it for me. I wasn't feeling the whole Igbo-kwenu theme applied. It's becoming a cliche move, kinda
Lacks variety. But my love for him won't let me want to see another team win this task.

- Pere finished work. Saga was perfect. Queen was a good act too. I'm afraid to say this, but I think they'll win. They really outlined all that Travel Beta has to offer and made then sound so good on paper. So in real life people will be expecting much of them. Good marketing strategy.

- Angel's team. Still ongoing. ..
What's whit pronouncing Nnamdi as Unamdi everytime in this house when a drama play is going on ?
And it's always that name used. Mazi should be telling them it's Nnamdi ( In-nam-di) that's the closest I could do. But you get the gist, don't you.

Cross almost skipped a little. But they tried. But I still prefer Queen's team thus far.

The whole 3 teams all did well even Mazi team got it spot on because it's the those details which Liquorose mentioned that matters. For example, Pere's team didn't call the Travelbeta customer care number and the Travelbeta lounge which other teams mentioned. Those tiny details might count against them.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wayne4uall(m): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nini is watching the real Showmax while we are watching dstv grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by unyimecc(f): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
It's obvious Cross and Emmanuel ain't brilliant which is such a big turn off,how can a man be dull?it's unacceptable.

Emmanuel is not brilliant right? you that hated simple mathematics and Emmanuel that won cowbell mathematics competition and graduated from civil engineering Uniport who is more brilliant?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
JaroMan:

To be honest with you, you didn't understand anything about Ozo because both of you never connected.
The most challenging task of last season was Innoson. It's individual and didnt need luck. It didn't have a judge cos you're judge on your own. It involved maximum concentration.
This Ozo you love to vilify won it in the presence of this Nengi you think was his distraction.
Laycon that is genius was there with his 100% focus.
Neo and Vee who were already settled in relationship and had nothing to worry about were all there.
Dora and TT were there in their full focus. Yet the guy you think was distracted won it. Appears you are Vee.
In the betway task, the Ozo you think will leave task and follow Nengi schooled even the other HMS who were more concentrated than sulphate acid.
There was a task that Ozo had to drag Nengi to her group.
While I took this time to explain is that I've been following this thread but got pissed because of the lies you lots tell about Ozo.
Then he was mugu and lost focus cos he wore his heart on his sleeve but WM who wants do things differently and focus is fake.
That's why I will vote WM.
What do y'all want from this show sef?

Thank you. How anyone can liken Ozo to Saga is beyond me…
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
suffering:
This TravelBeta song is a vibe. I was singing it while in the kitchen without knowing. See me nailing the words like no tomorrow.

The song is fûcking dope. I love every part of it.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wayne4uall(m): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
biggie should spice things up and tell them to pack Nini's stuff just to finish Saga grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
stroller9795:

She's an all rounder grin

She is everything and that’s on God/Love!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SILENTandSMART2: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
stroller9795:

Cry more!

Guy stay on your lane ain't gat time for shit, i said what I saw have you seen me here as die hard..... Skip my posts boss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
Threebear:
Same same every year.

Unless a strong contender emerges tomorrow , it's obvious Whitelion abi Whiteboar is gonna win.

Why do we still keep up with this charade if people keep picking winners from the stage .

It's jejune , hackneyed and ennui at this point.

Anyway good luck to all the housemates .

I hope they do well after the show . sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
carammel:

This still attests to the fact that everyone of them is gaming the viewers.

BTW, this Emmanuel's picture still looks good.
Thanchu tongue
My estranged friend, I didn't say it doesn't looking good. I said he looked hella drained and tired and sleepy to the hundredth degree.
Look at his eyes. I'm not a lady to say a guy doesn't look good. But I can day when they do. The ladies are better judges of that as it's their opinion that counts more in determining if a guy is a good-looking one or not.
@ bolded, you're welcome , ma'am. tongue
Back atchu.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
ThierryJay:
This Pere sweet mouth is almost orgasmic, he can collect Aisha from Buhari's hand with it.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Eeghe:
You see this Angel? She will go places and the beauty is that the bar is even not there at all...she has been written off. Her success will choke
Same for Cross (he already has money, only to get the fame and more more as he takes the world. He will take the world with a glass of whiskey in one hand and a cigar in the other and love and good vibes in his heart)
I am here for it all

If people look past Angel's flaws or outward appearance, she's talented. She'll excel outside the house.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Onyi99:
I think patriots are the most useless set of fans in the history of BBN grin grin

A fanbase that is filled with bus conductors,wheelbarrow pushers and self acclaimed smart people( that has been trying so hard to prove their smartness here grin)

Just look at their comments all you will see is frustrations and hate grin as if whitemoney is the cause of the mosquitothat is biting them grin

We don't need to pay Influencers like the popular saying "Garri no need advert"

People that support whitemoney are happy people who can relate with his personality and his kind of person

But you see patriots they are filled with demons,wicked and bitter persons cry

You guys are relying on Threebear grin continue the shim go carry una make money this season tire
The shim had to port to Pere because Maria left early grin
You're prolly very dumb yourself. What do you know about BBN? You think BBNstanship ends with your 100 mobile votes, then you fan yourself with a cardboard after drinking Ogogoro mixed with limes? Your Team paying influencers to campaign for the WhiteHippopotamus is not a bad thing neither is it a new technique. It's all business in the end. At least staning a Clown shoudn't make you dumb. Preserve the idiocy for the next Clown you'd be rooting for next season. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Beorn:

The whole 3 teams all did well even Mazi team got it spot on because it's the those details which Liquorose mentioned that matters. For example, Pere's team didn't call the Travelbeta customer care number and the Travelbeta lounge which other teams mentioned. Those tiny details might count against them.
Okay. I'll take that as your own observation. I respect it, nonetheless.

Pheww! Good thing I started my previous text with " my observations "
As in, mine...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Beorn:

Pere mentioned Travelbeta Lounge, he didn't call out the number but he mentioned it and even emphasized 24/7 one agent per customer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
my observations on the task so far:

- WhiteMoney's team didn't really do it for me. I wasn't feeling the whole Igbo-kwenu theme applied. It's becoming a cliche move, kinda
Lacks variety. But my love for him won't let me want to see another team win this task.

I get your point but sometimes it is good to stick to the niche that you are good at...and be perfect at it...so many great actors have their own niche they are very good at and comfortable with....that is why you will hardly see patience ozokwor play the role of a pastor's wife in any movie but you can see hundreds of movies where she acted as a witch or a wicked stepmother or wicked mother in law etc..and she does it well.....you will hardly see (RMD)Richard more damijo play the role of a herbalist.....etc

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
observanc1:
Whoever believes anything that comes out of the mouth of that horrible fake aba shoes seller, failed armed robber, enugu runaway cultist, bread-soaked, glutton whitemonkey must be living in the jungle.
The whiterat adulterated liar that claimed not to know where airport is is here lying to liquorose that he knew about travelbeta and told a wild, winding, senseless story.
And next thing the pig pressed queen's breast. Queen had to warn the rapist immediate "don't press my breast".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I really shouldn’t laugh, but I can’t help it. grin grin grin grin grin

“Don’t press my breast” grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
unyimecc:

Emmanuel is not brilliant right? you that hated simple mathematics and Emmanuel that won cowbell mathematics competition and graduated from civil engineering Uniport who is more brilliant?
How did you know I hated simple mathematics? I major in science and in a more harder course.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
eleshin:

Dude go chop ad/creative agencies money after big brother.

I swear down grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
Beorn:

If people look past Angel's flaws or outward appearance, she's talented. She'll excel outside the house.

kiss
Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
carammel:

This still attests to the fact that everyone of them is gaming the viewers.

BTW, this Emmanuel's picture still looks good.
Thanchu tongue
And YES. They are all gaming the viewers. Only Yousef never did, in my opinion. I like the guy, sha... I appreciate him more now that he isn't on our screens anymore. Imagine tha. Shame on me.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Okay. I'll take that as your own observation. I respect it, nonetheless.

Pheww! Good thing I started my previous text with " my observations "
As in, mine...

I respect yours as well. I was just giving my opinions same as you, and with civility too. No need to write the "pheew" as I wasn't attacking you. We're all here to share our opinions.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
Whitemonkey losing again .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
callmemakaveli:

You're prolly very dumb yourself. What do you know about BBN? You think BBNstanship ends with your 100 mobile votes, then you fan yourself with a cardboard after drinking Ogogoro mixed with limes? Your Team paying influencers to campaign for the WhiteHippopotamus is not a bad thing neither is it a new technique. It's all business in the end. At least staning a Clown shoudn't make you dumb. Preserve the idiocy for the next Clown you'd be rooting for next season. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Time to switch to football... E go be.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Eeghe:
You see this Angel? She will go places and the beauty is that the bar is even not there at all...she has been written off. Her success will choke
Same for Cross (he already has money, only to get the fame and more more as he takes the world. He will take the world with a glass of whiskey in one hand and a cigar in the other and love and good vibes in his heart)
I am here for it all
Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
KAHBOOM:

Ashawo ke?

Ashawo useful pass that born and bred in a brothel

First fruit of a whoore embarassed

Eweeee!.. grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Whitemoney team acted all the challenges of the travellers and solutions to each and everyone of them as instructed but other team listed some of the services of travebeta after little introductory drama.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
observanc1:
don't care if whitemonkey commits suicide after reading my posts.
As for that loser Girlliving, that girl na well known ashawo, she has nothing to give.

Fact!...

Better ashewo kobo kobo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
eleshin:

Pere mentioned Travelbeta Lounge, he didn't call out the number but he mentioned it and even emphasized 24/7 one agent per customer.

I heard of the 24/7 one agent per customer, but didn't hear about the lounge, that's why I posted it right after they finished. But still fantastic performance from the 3 teams. I think the winner will be chosen from the board spelling game and that's where I feel Pere's team will clinch it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KAHBOOM: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
observanc1:
whitemonkey did o, such a rapist. Queen had to pull herself away from him and adjusted her boots and bra and walked away. Liquorose was a witness. That's sexual harassment, just that Nigerian girls don't speak out. Let that whitedonkey try that in US or UK and see if he won't spend at least 40 years in jail.

What are the ninjas waiting for the bozo nama should be ruffed out of that house with immediate effect angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5781) (5782) (5783) (5784) (5785) (5786) (5787) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.