Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,935 members, 7,876,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4006407 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) (5831) (5832) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2021
The photos and videos of pere waking up Saga is iconic and will forever be iconic to the Big brother naija brand.

It reminds of a photo in my book of bible story those days.

I think it has to do with the Israelites or king Nebuchadnezzar.

Such an iconic post that came to my mind now through pere.

Whoever picked the wildcards did a great most especially the selection of pere.

80% of all contents this season has the name "Pere" attached to it.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2021
ThunderSwitch:

u want her to put her self into trouble by saying she carry juju come abi !!!
But we all know that it is a lie, she could call it a magic charm or something.
Else how would she know what was happening outside when she was inside?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2021
Oasis001:

The Production should be blamed not Pere. They came up with wack Prank and you expected HMs to be as Saga to Nini?!

Biggie should have asked the HMs to pack Nini's Belongings and put it in the Store Room. At least it would quash the Prank Talk and make the Game more entertaining.

Moreso una mini god talk say Nini is a fake Housemate...... LMFAO!
He actually asked the hms to pack her things and put in the store room.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by sotall(m): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2021
OGdaddy:
The photos and videos of pere waking up Saga is iconic and will forever be iconic to the Big brother naija brand.

It reminds of a photo in my book of bible story those days.

I think it has to do with the Israelites or king Nebuchadnezzar.

Such an iconic post that came to my mind now through pere.

Whoever picked the wildcards did a great most especially the selection of pere.

80% of all contents this season has the name "Pere" attached to it.

Delusion!

Instead of writing all these just tell us to vote Pere.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2021
wman:
Lol. Saga admits that he's a fool. He said it with his own mouth. He said that Biggie must be tired of him.
He said that Nini's disappearance felt like death. He said it caused him trauma like his mother's death.
I cried with Saga yesterday lipsrsealedcry cry cry cry

Biggie should not try this again cry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 8:15am On Sep 23, 2021
Good morning dear patriots.
Today is the day we must vote pere the more, let us make him trend on Twitter and let us vote even more than we have been doing before.

No sleeping because overtaking is allowed but this time we will do the overtaking.

Adios!!!!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2021
irenosen22:
I love dis guy Pere.the guy is too smart.keep voting for him plz.

Too smart

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2021
my Pere proving he is indeed a military guy... he was the only one that saw Nini get back into the house grin

Very aware of his environment

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2021
shasha90:
Awon werey because it is pere they are calling him intelligent because she caught nini going back into the house. If it was whitemoney now kasala for don burst with different name tags and insult....

Come Sunday biggie should evict the failed military man and replace him with angel for deceiving the camera crew

I kuku sabi biggie, you can't outsmart him without bearing the consequences.
So it now a crime to be smart undecidedPere is staying till d last day.everybody must not be a Mumu to remain in Big brother's house

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2021
Rossycee:

He actually asked the hms to pack her things and put in the store room.

grin

Perhaps I missed it, coz Man has got lots on his Desk to take care of.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2021
Oasis001:

The Production should be blamed not Pere. They came up with wack Prank and you expected HMs to be as Saga to Nini?!

Biggie should have asked the HMs to pack Nini's Belongings and put it in the Store Room. At least it would quash the Prank Talk and make the Game more entertaining.

Moreso una mini god talk say Nini is a fake Housemate...... LMFAO!
But he did na....it seems some of you only know about the show via nairaland.....for you to even type the bolded says alot.....and you are among the same set of people that keeps bragging that they are voting their favourite via decoders ....smh...you go dey alright las las...

And I expect you to come up with the usual defence mechanism of "I missed it because I was too busy at work or somewhere etc
Or say that "not everyone watches it throughout the day" or "not everyone is jobless".../..the usual stale statements people like you make to defend yourself when you goof..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2021
Twoclans:
Kikikikikikikikikikikikiki

The housemates do not even know what to tell her cheesy

Nini is telling them everything that happened the night before.She is telling them whitemoney pecked queen good night .And also telling them all their discussions.

She is telling them she has been speaking with them but they were not answering her.

She said Saga eat her moi moi.She is telling queen she was there when she made her hair.And also told her who made the hair .......

Queen is speechless.
Wahala be like bicycle grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2021
irenosen22:

So it now a crime to be smart undecidedPere is staying till d last day.everybody must not be a Mumu to remain in Big brother's house
Fellow comrade.
Please pay no attention to haters.

Starve them of attention and they will begin to doubt their existence.

Let them Keep talking while we do the voting.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2021
Twoclans:

It is her word against his.She said she was coming from the bathroom.

He cannot prove that he saw her grin
Nini is smooth grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 8:22am On Sep 23, 2021
Lance7621:

E pain and choke this soul say no be hin white baboon naim see Nini.
I wouldn't keep vigil if I was sure it was a plank, just the same way I went to bed. I guess pere had been battling with his instinct all these while.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by sotall(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2021
nazablossom:
Nini is smooth grin cheesy

Gave her some votes this morning.

Though i feel she could have done better handling Biggie's prank to garner more fans to her side.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:24am On Sep 23, 2021
This week I divided my votes btw three people:
Pere cos I like him kiss
Queen cos I like her too kiss

And finally WM though I am not really into him.. I did this for his faithfulness to My love Boma ....I have been waiting for him to bad mouth him especially now my Okro isn't in the house again but he never did!!

Goodluck to these three!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2021
Oh so even saga knows WHitepig is not smart grin

Nitori'olorun

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2021
The funniest thing on the internet this morning, is Cross' reaction to Nini's return

It is both funny and heart-warming

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wetlink: 8:25am On Sep 23, 2021
clearly, Biggie is the chief gamer this season. Na Big brother carry this season for back. no cap cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2021
sotall:

Gave her some votes this morning.

Though i feel she could have done better handling Biggie's prank to garner more fans to her side.
Na over cacu dey worry her, but she tried grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 8:26am On Sep 23, 2021
WM with his rubbish analysis…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 8:26am On Sep 23, 2021
mycar:

I wouldn't keep vigil if I was sure it was a prank, just the same way I went to bed. I guess pere had been battling with his instinct all these while.
Not everyone can be smart enough to decode your point...they will still argue with you...welcome to nairaland..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2021
See wetin this WHitepig dey chop..... Food wey e nor fit dream of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ADUKKY(f): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2021
tonididdy:
See wetin this WHitepig dey chop..... Food wey e nor fit dream of

I am even more concerned about the blender. You don't load a blender to the brim like that, it can damage it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2021
OGdaddy:
Fellow comrade.
Please pay no attention to haters.

Starve them of attention and they will begin to doubt their existence.

Let them Keep talking while we do the voting.
I'm a Liquolion.i just love Pere's personality.i always vote for him anytime Liquorose is not up.and he had my vote dis week. I love the General !
Vote Pere!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 8:29am On Sep 23, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
This week I divided my votes btw three people:
Pere cos I like him kiss
Queen cos I like her too kiss

And finally WM though I am not really into him.. I did this for his faithfulness to My love Boma ....I have been waiting for him to bad mouth him especially now my Okro isn't in the house again
Goodluck to these three!!!!

I don’t get the logic behind voting for three peeps

What the need ?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2021
ADUKKY:

I am even more concerned about the blender. You don't load a blender to the brim like that, it can damage it.

... I'm more consign about biggies toilet grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2021
Pere sweet guy kiss
See him comforting saga wey no send am!!!
If saga were to be a lady eeeh na simp tag pere for collect loool

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2021
ADUKKY:

Forget o!

Whitemoney na glutton

No wonder food was scarce when HMs still plenty

Baba too chop

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 8:31am On Sep 23, 2021
Most chefs I know

Don’t even eat too much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 8:31am On Sep 23, 2021
Gentlefury:

I love GEJ, but he's the last person you want to use as a meme when mocking another person's intelligence. It also says a lot about your possibly confused mental state if you're trying to troll while using a moniker like "Tranquility". Why not just say you have trouble comprehending what i typed, being special needs is nothing to be ashamed about. sad
I said same @ the quoted word ("Tranquility"wink How is it that you were thinking what I was thinking ? grin
I told him he needs to change that moniker. Heck, I even told him that he acted as the hooker, chasing me (you too I guess) around the Nairaland streets hoping to get hooked-up. So he should take my moniker, while I adopt his. We do a swap, because I stay calmly on my own, avoiding his excesses, while he stalks me as if trying to low-key know if I do hook-ups so that he could secure one. I've told him I don't, oh. He won't still listen and rest! LMAO
He is not close to being a tranquil individual, jare. Probably misinterpreted it's meaning when he came across the very word. It may have sounded " sophisticated " to his pea-brain, and so he decided it was worth the choice of a moniker.
Hoes chase after clients. Hope you get the story behind that line now.
Don't answer him further. He likes that ish. GEJ of all people...He dragged into his trolling. Such a man of peace. The real tranquil one. I even designed a project specially in his honour. grin
I call him, ' Mr. Peace '

Let me go send the guy one last missile for the day. Then I'll call it a day with regards to trolling him. He asked for it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) (5831) (5832) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.