Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3999803 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6117) (6118) (6119) (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

WhiteMoney 47%

7 fanbases 26%

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2021
scondy:

Let's switch it up for a sec, next week after the votes....biggie decides winning twist...ask wm and Lr to play a game that determines the eventual winner of the show....

Are we all still gonna agree it's biggies house and biggies rule?

Any twist that will give am undue advantage to any of the players, put another in a disadvantaged position while directly disregarding the viewers choice is not acceptable and tantamount to corporate fraud.

We may have our faves ...it shouldn't cloud our sense of objective reasoning....if the tables were turned and Angel was on the receiving end...I will maintain same stance

Of course you'd be blind to the posts of WMG condemning the twist. Na your way be that..

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2021
DownChelsea:

In such a situation, if Whitemoney is meant to win the money, he'll still win the money.
grin

WMG doesn't fight grace
Please don't quote me again.

I was referring to the fans of white money that have sense and not you.

I don't entertain senseless people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2021
While alot of peeps don't agree with Biggie's crappy decision, the HMs signed a contract which clearly states Biggie reserves the right to change the rules of the game at any time without notifying anyone, since the HMs agreed to that by signing the contract biggie is within its right to do what it's doing now.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2021
If you say Pere na multi talented

I go agree

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by unyimecc(f): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2021
safarigirl:
So, Liquorose fans are in Emmanuel's IG comment section, telling them to abandon Emmanuel and vote for Liquorose and they will compensate him with 5 million.

Those people are really delusional.

Except your fave is out of the game, vote for them with your full chest. Did Emmanuel enter Biggie's house with Liquorose?

Those people are very unwell, they better go and find how to help their babe maintain her second position, instead of looking for how to steal someone's fans.

At first they refused to vote for Emmanuel in week 8 to kick him out and whitemoney fans came to his rescue, they prayed to kick him out in week 9 and he won the ultimate Veto power. sometimes nobody can fight grace and favour. Liquolions leave Emirates alone go and vote for your favourite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2021
fertilewomb:
WMG,

Now that our boy is in the finals, remember we have alot of work to do this week.

Vote like never before,double your votes. If you gave him 1k votes last week, give him 2k this week.

Leave trolls and haters to party as usual on the thread while you get busy with your voting.

Vote massively
Vote aggressively
Vote to prove a point
Vote only Whitemoney.

Finally come Sunday we make some noise and merry as Odogwu wins it all.

God bless all WMG.

Our Votes won't count. These guys just like INEC already have their winner.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2021
LR fans now is the time you need all the alliance of your life but shi shi una no go get cos of obvious reasons..

Lesson: Don't always try to play smart. E dey backfire sometimes!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2021
Branzy:

Majority of wmg don't support bbn move. I personally hate it. It only makes pere bigger
Thanks brother for saying the Truth.

It's people like you we need as friends, as neighbors in our community.

People that knows right from wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2021
fitzmayowa:
While alot of peeps don't agree with Biggie's crappy decision, the HMs signed a contract which clearly states Biggie reserves the right to change the rules of the game at any time without notifying anyone, since the HMs agreed to that by signing the contract biggie is within its right to do what it's doing now.....
Go and brush your smelling mouth abeg

I can perceive your mouth odour from here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Emmanuel and Liquorose being together in the finals is a fast way for our WMG to cash our 90m sharperly
Liquorose was never a competition.
Bandwagoners picked Whitemonkey and he'll most likely win .

Pére is the only surprise this year .

From someone people thought would be evicted the first time he's up , to one of the strongest contenders on the show .

A king and more.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 8:57am On Sep 27, 2021
OGdaddy:
Imagine in the final.
When the last two are on stage.
For example liquoross and white money are on stage and then they are taken to a room to play a game and the winner of the game wins the show but in that moment the results of votes were leaked and white money topped liquoross in the votes counts with almost double votes.

Let me ask white money supporters, how would you all feel?

Most WMG didn't support this move by biggie. But let me tell you if what you stated up there plays out, you and every Parrots will support biggie 100%.

You will be the first to come give us lamba on why you support biggie's action.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 8:57am On Sep 27, 2021
safarigirl:

You can defend your general without promoting thuggery and vandalism

If you go and protest and dem shoot you, Pere no go come your burial. So, rest.

As in eh!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2021
Threebear:

WhiteMoney 47%

7 fanbases 26%

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2021
Should I vote aggressively for liquorose or Pere

Pere is already winner outside
He’s personality is too big already, he will over succeed

Should I focus my attention towards liquorose

Still thinking

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2021
Not just the season is a big flop even all the housemates are.

Imagine at this point, not even one of them has gained 1M followers on IG during the course of the show.

Season 5 really raised the bar so high. These ones no reach at all.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 8:59am On Sep 27, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Whitemoney can act ?
You think say acting na by those short short dramas dem do for BBN

Whitemoney can sing ?
If you know how choked the music industry in Nigeria is, you won’t even the saying this, even people like joe boy still Dey try get full grounds for the industry

Whitemoney can host event ?
How about we replacing ebuka with Whitemoney as the next BBN host ,lolz, once again,all these things are learnt ,it isn’t God-given ,the least he can do is to MC birthday parties at ojuelegba for him guys

My guy just rest , WM doesn’t have it , Good thing he’s winning the money most likely, but if Whitemoney start saying ,he wanna invest the money into his music career , I’m sorry for him, he will end up like efe .

Music industry dey suck money die…and e no still sure weda u go blow , even laycon still Dey struggle find him feet ,even with all the massive support, coming to BBN does not automatically qualify you as an entertainer

LMAO. So if there is no hope for whitemoney, who come get hope?
Is it Pere That has not shown to be particularly good at anything?
Or Liquorose the dancer?
Or Emmanuel undecided

Whether you admit it or not, asides being the chosen winner, whitemoney is the guy with the most chance of succeeding outside the house. Even a bat knows that.
He has more Talents in his fingers than pere has in his entire 6'4 frame. Let's not delude ourselves.
People actually watch this show without biases.
Do you think Kemi Adetiba was blind when she proposed to have him in King of boys?
Or Noble igwe was drunk when he proposed to feature white on one of his fashion shows?
Whitemoney belongs to those class of people that outshine you without even trying.
Person wey come big brother come dey him own show.
You think say na your mate?

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
If you say Pere na multi talented

I go agree

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2021
safarigirl:

Na protest people don dey protest online since last night, Abi? Telling people to go outside is breeding all sorts of things, and escalating beyond what could be controlled.

There are different means of protesting, and going outside over what can be dealt with inside is not wise, somebody could get into an accident and die because elf protest. They could call police and arrest someone and as NPF does, they will abandon the person inside cell till whenever, but y'all can do you. I am sure you yourself, you are wise enough to not go outside to protest, but some others will not be as wise as you.

The game is not over for him, he has not been evicted, so, we will see how things go.

Going by what u have written above, you are invariably saying people should take whatever is thrown their way because of the fear of the unknown.

Can you equate the substantial effect of people gathering in the offices of Multichoice to making noise online?

Safarigirl,......there are risks to everything in life. You can be going for your daily job and get killed in an accident, will you because of that risk sit at home and not go out to fend for your livelihood?

The grounds for your argument are invalid....

An injustice to one is an injustice to all....if they successfully pull this through then any other corporate entity can follow suit.

People pay to subscribe to vote ....you have earned their money...u can't disregard their opinion. What will be the essence of the show if there are no viewers?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2021
Osedagal:

Our Votes won't count. These guys just like INEC already have their winner.

It will count. Just do your bit

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Not just the season is a big flop even all the housemates are.

Imagine at this point, not even one of them has gained 1M followers on IG during the course of the show.

Season 5 really raised the bar so high. These ones no reach at all.
Maria that was evicted in week 5 still has more followers than most of them .

I'm embarrassed on their behalf .

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2021
fertilewomb:

Most WMG didn't support this move by biggie. But let me tell you if what you stated up there plays out, you and every Parrots will support biggie 100%.

You will be the first to come give us lamba on why you support biggie's action.
You clearly don't know who i am.
The man behind This handle will never ever ever ever stand for injustice.

Perhaps you should be reading my posts often and you will begin to see me for myself.

What you see is what you get, it's True i play a lot but injustice and partiality are not my foretell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Still thinking

Give your votes to Liquorose.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2021
scondy:

Going by what u have written above, you are invariably saying people should take whatever is thrown their way because of the fear of the unknown.

Can you equate the substantial effect of people gathering in the offices of Multichoice to making noise online?

Safarigirl,......there are risks to everything in life. You can be going for your daily job and get killed in an accident, will you because of that risk sit at home and not go out to fend for your livelihood?

An injustice to one is an injustice to all....if they successfully pull this through then any other corporate entity can follow suit.

People pay to subscribe to vote ....you have earned their money...u can't disregard their opinion. What will be the essence of the show if there are no viewers?
Apt !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2021
I heard Ebuka joined a Twitter space that was centred around decampaigning white Donkey last week. Though he didn't say anything..

White rats pray for your fave! grin

If they don't want him to win. He won't win shit!
If you like get 100%.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2021
OGdaddy:
Imagine in the final.
When the last two are on stage.
For example liquoross and white money are on stage and then they are taken to a room to play a game and the winner of the game wins the show but in that moment the results of votes were leaked and white money topped liquoross in the votes counts with almost double votes.

Let me ask white money supporters, how would you all feel?
Let even imagine as Dey are 6 now
And today is Monday and biggie decides they play a game whoever comes up with the lowest score gets evicted

WMG Will be d first to start crying

Dia fave don’t stand a chance in game of 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Still thinking
Pere please !
Liquorose has an army .
We are just five.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2021
Threebear:

Maria that was evicted in week 5 still has more followers than most of them .

I'm embarrassed on their behalf .
Na the one shock me pass..

Imagine someone that left halfway into the show still having more followers than those flops still in the house. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Changing the rule or not is not the bone of contention!

It is the injustice!

Oh God!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2021
scondy:

Let's switch it up for a sec, next week after the votes....biggie decides winning twist...ask wm and Lr to play a game that determines the eventual winner of the show....

Are we all still gonna agree it's biggies house and biggies rule?

Any twist that will give am undue advantage to any of the players, put another in a disadvantaged position while directly disregarding the viewers choice is not acceptable and tantamount to corporate fraud.

We may have our faves ...it shouldn't cloud our sense of objective reasoning....if the tables were turned and Angel was on the receiving end...I will maintain same stance

I agree..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2021
scondy:

LOL

Scondy, you are too intelligent to come to this conclusion

I am saying people should find how to protest with minimal possibilities of casualties

Is online protest not a valid means of protest anymore? Did I not suggest that?

Scondy, I hope you will join other Pere fans and go outside to protest. If you cannot make it to Ilupeju, organise a protest in your own vicinity too, because you cannot be online canvassing for people's kids to go outside and protest, while you conveniently sit down at home.

That is a very Nigerian Politician thing to do, and I am sure you are too educated to take the Nigerian Politician route.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6117) (6118) (6119) (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.