Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,888 members, 7,915,555 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:42 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4058402 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6286) (6287) (6288) (6289) (6290) (6291) (6292) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:49am On Sep 30, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Patriots push harder, i heard from a reliable source that white money is now leading us by 100,000 votes, pere is second now, push! push!
He's not !

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2021
Threebear:

He's not !
Top-2 mudded?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2021
lrman:
you reported this because you believe it is wrong....

And you typed this less than 72hrs ago....

Oya judge yourself.....tell me the best way to define you...

Hehehehehe hehe
Receipts everywhere
Senseii say something meaningful in defense please grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2021
Broobembem:

Top-2 mudded?
Broobaby
How far have u gone today??
Oya,come... Let us not get too comfortable.
Time to recruit more voters

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aryzgreat: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Lol. You seem like a happy man. A man who is trying everything to be happy and one way of doing that is by deceiving himself.

With a due respect sir, you are an Idiot.

God bless you.

Dominique, Seun, lalasticlala rule 2 broken.

Kuje straight

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Broobaby
How far have u gone today??
Oya,come... Let us not get too comfortable.
Time to recruit more voters
Motivate me!!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:56am On Sep 30, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Hehehehehe hehe
Receipts everywhere
Senseii say something meaningful in defense please grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:56am On Sep 30, 2021
scondy:

"Me i just know whatever you have have doing that has continue yo keep u here...just keep doing it "
To Emma " just maintain with liquor...no make Angel distarct u o...that Lane u dey don dey work for u, its good for your game"

To Cross " why u go dey fight woman, u know that girl na fan favourite, u sef na fan favourite, u dey up for eviction, if fit work against u"

To Pere " u see that fightback had with me ehn, it has garnered u fans, just continue being what u r"

These are his words on different occasions....

Person fight u, u say it garnered him fans, he shd continue.....is the issue about the fans, or the reality of how u view the altercation between u both? Same principle for the cross & nini, is it about what the viewers think or the about the genunity of tge reconcilation?

There are endless similar instances of the highlighted.....but let us continue to form we don't know game when we see one...he is so kind....

Person wey describe kayvee as yaba left patient, called Angel Angel marketer....but when Maria did same, na same him fans wan cut her head
Another one..
The day Pere supported US over Nigeria In an argument. Moments later, the pig was telling cross that if pere had said that during the voting period that he will be going home on Sunday. As per Assistant big brother wey the werey be..Even cross was confused at a point.

White Donkey will forever remain the fakest idiot to ever enter BBN house.

His fans are so gullible. How on earth will someone keep directing every if his actions at the viewers and even those of his fellow housemates yet his dumb fans still can't detect how fake the pig is. Things like that make fans look stupid.

Give me a reality show. I want to see your real self not faking everything based on what viewers think cos you are a veteran watcher of the show.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2021
I heard that WhiteMoney has been in the kitchen for a long time now.

I wonder what haters will agenda now.

Àwon eeyan Twista the rapper.
Twisting agendas upandan like python.

This work wenona colet this season ehn!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2021
Amyaa:

She is a reality TV star as well as a socialite. She's launching another Reality TV series. Laying low therefore isn't good for her brand. Going over the top in most of the things she does is what has kept her on people's mouths, and by extension kept her brand alive which in turn, lines her pockets. Two BBN seasons later and she's still a force. Aside from her, Ike the blogger, and Tacha, no one from her set is still in the news. So no, lowkey doesn't always work for their kind of business.

I believe that Frodd is too...not in the glitzy celebrity scenes, but kinda behind the scenes...doing stuff for many club money men and getting his cuts. Learnt he and Mercy are practically siblings/business partners now?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jhenny(f): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2021
Lol. Cross Nation are not smiling

Threebear:

He's not !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2021
Voting ends today, una go see trolling tire.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
Broobembem:

Please comrade...take it easy on them

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
scondy:

"Me i just know whatever you have have doing that has continue to keep u here...just keep doing it "
To Emma " just maintain with liquor...no make Angel distract u o...that Lane u dey don dey work for u, its good for your game"

To Cross " why u go dey fight woman, u know that girl na fan favourite, u sef na fan favourite, u dey up for eviction, if fit work against u"

To Pere " u see that fight u had with me ehn, it has garnered u fans, just continue being what u r"

These are his words on different occasions....

Person fight u, u say it garnered him fans, he shd continue.....is the issue about the fans, or the reality of how u view the altercation between u both? Same principle for the cross & nini fight, is it about what the viewers think or the genunity of the reconcilation?

There are endless similar instances of the highlighted.....but let us continue to form we don't know game when we see one...he is so kind....

Person wey describe kayvee as yaba left patient, later being wail when them do mental health drama, called Angel a marketer....but when Maria did same, na same him fans wan cut her head
By the time he leaves the house, he would have forgotten his real self, if there was ever one

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Beorn:

My faves since BBN season 2 are:
Bisola (Yoruba)
Khloe (Yoruba)
Frodd (Igbo)
Tolanibaj (Yoruba)
Whitemoney and Beatrice Igbo and Beatrice's tribe in Rivers)
Help explain to everyone how I'm a tribalist in my choice of faves. I know you're an attention seekin, words-canceling bot, but it's not a crime to make sense once in your life.

The bolded found a way to crack me up!
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Broobembem:
voting ends on Friday

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Fairdamsel:

U...read what you wrote and ask yourself if it makes any sense
Ofcourse, when I saw the moniker, I knew nothing, I mean NOTHING, meaningful can be expected to be said
U never fail to talk in the nonsense
wink smiley
Not these my minions in my mention again
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Eeghe:

I believe that Frodd is too...not in the glitzy celebrity scenes, but kinda behind the scenes...doing stuff for many club money men and getting his cuts. Learnt he and Mercy are practically siblings/business partners now?

Frodd has been steady cashing out. He bought himself a Benz few months ago. The club ish he started has opened financial doors for him. And yes, he's tight with Lambo.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Jadentico:

I thought you said you are a Neutral this season?

Not really a neutral tho grin

Pro neutral but still getting involved.

My faves were Nini and Maria.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Valto:
yes
Wow

Looks like 95% of superions are WMG this year

Only me and senseii are superions who supported pere this year oooo

Indaboski superions

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Werey said "Voting ends today"

Na how you go know "100 online votes FC" be that. They drop their 100 votes and wait for bandwagoners to cover the rest. They don't even have info on the voting period for final week.

Na them dey make noise pass.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dotez:

Every human being exhibit all the four temperament at one point or the other though.

But,only 1 to 2 out of the 4 is predominant in many

Of course everything is arguable, but, a better test of personality is Meyer Briggs’ personality test.
Try it out maybe?
Let’s compare?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
FIGARO00:
I heard that WhiteMoney has been in the kitchen for a long time now.

I wonder what haters will agenda now.

Àwon eeyan Twista the rapper.
Twisting agendas upandan like python.

This work wenona colet this season ehn!

They'll still say he's trying to avoid nominations in the final week. cool

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Melst: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Bless you my darling
Have u voted today?
Oya, come... I am taking as many as I can to the polls
This weekend, truth/honesty/ Peace/ being our 'brother's keeper's will trump toxicity/envy/bitterness/ 'bring-down' syndrome
Let the naysayers dress in sack clothes and pull off their hair for all we care... Nothing will change

grin
You are doing well. My votes are already locked down for him o. God no go shame us. Enjoy the rest of your day beautiful one. kiss

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
I heard Pere won 75% of the total bbn fans since last sunday's episode

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
One mumu own na to dey share posts with both his alternate and main account.

From being a spam bot to being a Sharing merchant on a faceless forum.

Yalemumu aka dry Chelsea gin. Go and see a psychiatrist. Psychosis no dey pass this one. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Melst:

grin
You are doing well. My votes are already locked down for him o. God no go shame us. Enjoy the rest of your day beautiful one. kiss
And you too darling

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
wink
bigjackass:
I heard Pere won 75% of the total bbn fans since last sunday's episode
Your 'sauce' is wrong
Na 99.9999999percent of bbn fans undecided lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
DOptical:

Not really a neutral tho grin

Pro neutral but still getting involved.

My faves were Nini and Maria.

K
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Yale9:

They'll still say he's trying to avoid nominations in the final week. cool
Lmao
This cracked me up grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
feelgood:

A brutish man that 'acted nice' by saving a drowning person is seen as a kind man by the saved despite his reputation as an evil person.

Simply, no one person is viewed the same way by every one.

Second, being nice or kind can be triggered by various factors: attitude, person, environment, upbringing, etc. Yet, this service can still be misinterpreted and adjudged with an evil motive. Examples abound world over n especially in our polity.

Nini's retort when Pere reviewed WM's service in the kitchen as the HoH clearly paints the picture succinctly. Pere, Maria (and perhaps some others) saw an ulterior motive on WM's kitchen service; Nini n others read differently - he made it easy for them not to go hungey in the midst of plenty.

Truth is only 3 classes of people can correctly interpret an act of kindness - as to whether it is coming from a place of evil or goodness:
* The 'giver' of service
* The benefactor(s) of the act and
* God.
Outside of these 3 are nothing but conjectures.

Cheers

You are one of my favourite people here Sir!
I wanted to contribute to the discussion, but I already have a goodytwoshoe label on me cheesy
Even if someone was a mean human, it would be great for people around them to experience love and kindness.
You can’t be mean and dish meanness and stinginess (it makes you a double horror, no? Ohkay)
Madu ibu ogbenye, bulu amosu

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MyChoice1: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Another one..
The day Pere supported US over Nigeria In an argument. Moments later, the pig was telling cross that if pere had said that during the voting period that he will be going home on Sunday. As per Assistant big brother wey the werey be..Even cross was confused at a point.

White Donkey will forever remain the fakest idiot to ever enter BBN house.

His fans are so gullible. How on earth will someone keep directing every if his actions at the viewers and even those of his fellow housemates yet his dumb fans still can't detect how fake the pig is. Things like that make fans look stupid.

Give me a reality show. I want to see your real self not faking everything based on what viewers think cos you are a veteran watcher of the show.

That is being Intelligent and smart. To tell you his mind and body is on the Grand price. He painstakingly studied the BBN course material very well before entering the show to write the exam. His kind nature made him to even share some of his brilliant expo to other housemates for them to score more points. He knew that finally finally, the decision lies with the viewers. That's not being fake, it's called having common sense, which of course isn't common anyways...

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6286) (6287) (6288) (6289) (6290) (6291) (6292) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.