Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,450 members, 7,881,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:10 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4015285 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
creolehunt:

So you never chop sef, but you have strength to troll WhiteMoney that's living his life.
I'm sure the hate keeps you up at night too.
At least I’m not eating WhiteMoney’s food.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tega fine pass peace self

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
I heard the party was boring
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
JayJayklev:
grin grin does it mean his village people are dwarfs and he's the tallest among them grin grin
So in essence, you're re-affirming that he's taller than a dwarf.

Okay. Noted!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
yazga:
Did you know that BrightO had a bj given by Dorathy? Sammie would have fingered her, she just said that she would have preferred being bleeped
When last did you get laid?

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
All this,this person will win,that person will win,dis one go dey top 5,dat one go dey top 5.

I can't wait for the poll results to start rolling in.
I go laugh tire

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
fergieboy:

Lol seems like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSCLhVMDuFD/?utm_medium=copy_link
lol
I don't know what to say about this
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
DownChelsea:
especially a guy that doesn't give in to the manipulations of women.
I think every man can be manipulated by a lady he likes, likeness brings out the vulnerability of everyone[Both gender].

Watch that clip again, the way Beatrice obeyed and immediately stood up to do what Whitemoney asked her to do should tell you she likes him.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Dotez:
Maria seems to come across as someone that will be very very full of herself like dat Tboss.......i'm not hating on her,dat's just my observation.

Thought it's just me. Being light skinned, she probably expects everyone to cower at the sound of her voice. If I was in that house, the way I'll snub her eh. Even she will begin to question her own existence.
I've also seen she likes to always have her way with people or have the last say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lusid: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Eeghe:
t
I am 58 years old and I love Angel! cheesy
ah! E ka so ma

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
safarigirl:

Anyway, he has told Peace and Jackie B

We will see if others buy it

Really? How did he find out?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
LotaTee:
Troll his new fave too then. Just keep Laycon from your mudslinging contest.

What Frosh doesn't understand is that Laycon doesn't just have fans.., he has followership.

Many are still fighting for him till today because of his music so insulting him may not really go well with most Icons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Munzy14:

If na her azuka no problem, but if it is about the nkiruka...lmao ike gwuru...
I don't understand cry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JayJayklev: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tranquility2345:

I didn’t say you were wrong na. I said he’s a giant because he’s taller than Erica and Nengi who are very tall girls. I also noticed that he’s taller than Eric.
lmao and your white pig is as tall as a bamboo....kwakwakwa...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
Alexis11:

What Frosh doesn't understand is that Laycon doesn't just have fans.., he has followership.

Many are still fighting for him till today because of his music so insulting him may not really go well with most Icons.

This is where the problem is.

Frosh did not even insult Laycon
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
safarigirl:
Emmanuel don notice say na Maria and Pere be the wildcards.

Una no even mention am here
how him take find out?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
JayJayklev:
lmao and your white pig is as tall as a bamboo....kwakwakwa...

Who is my white pig? White man? I’m not a white man supporter na
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tatiana4u:

I don't understand cry
Locate your Igbo friend for interpretation...cheesy

Igbo Amaka!

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sechee(f): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
These ones just want to finish their money
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
MizzD:
Cross is a picky eater

Poor boy

I feel a connection to him.
In that house I would live on only rice, bread, eggs and Coke. I have never eaten noodles, I don’t eat pasta, hate milk, I have never eaten any swallow apart from garri and pounded yam and don’t like pounded yam. Not eaten it in 5years or more.
I have to monitor people making stews/soup to be sure they don’t put in exotica. Can’t stand garlic and many etc. Even the treats I cannot stand Shawarma, pizza and pastries, etc so if a treat is not cake or ice cream, I am being punished. Hate cooking but in that house may be cooking all the time (wailing) to be sure nobody inserts fresh fish or garlic into the food.
I am Cross shocked cry
You guys would just evict me cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Eeghe:

In that house I would live on only rice, bread, eggs and Coke. I have never eaten noodles, I don’t eat pasta, hate milk, I have never eaten any swallow apart from garri and pounded yam and don’t like pounded yam. Not even it in 5years or more.
I have to monitor people making stews/soup to be sure they don’t put in exotica. Can’t stand garlic and many etc. Even the treats I cannot stand Shawarma, pizza and pastries, etc so if a treat is not cake or ice cream, I am being punished. Hate cooking but in that house may be cooking all the time (wailing) to be sure nobody inserts fresh fish or garlic into the food.
I am Cross shocked cry
shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bisqit: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
RightDecision15:
This Arin no no Wetin fit am.,,, Blue hair on that face. Yucks…..
she be like soaked bread

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
Broobembem:

I think every man can be manipulated by a lady he likes, likeness brings out the vulnerability of everyone[Both gender].

Watch that clip again, the way Beatrice obeyed and immediately stood up to do what Whitemoney asked her to do should tell you she likes him.
Truth...Everyone can be manipulated...It takes like/love to do that to man or woman...

The prayer is let our loved ones not manipulate us into doing what we will regret in future.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Them tell you say na short people full for Abiriba?

Lol

Just go park one day, find bus wey dey load to Abia or Delta, all of them chunkuli chunkuli, especially Asaba. Between Abiriba and Asaba people na them get the shortest people for my eye, but Asaba people dey small, Abiriba people are stocky grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Truth...Everyone can be manipulated...It takes like/love to that to man or woman...

The prayer is let our loved ones not manipulate us into doing what we will regret in future.

Amen oo..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Dotez:
Maria seems to come across as someone that will be very very full of herself like dat Tboss.......i'm not hating on her,dat's just my observation.

TBoss? Full of herself? she was stubborn and too emotional, but her realness was on fleek. She was also kind. I didn’t get a single “full of herself” vibes from her. Anyway, I face “Shine your Eye”

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Truth...Everyone can be manipulated...It takes like/love to that to man or woman...

We don’t even know the kind of decision that we’ll regret later. cheesy

The prayer should be: Let’s not like someone who will take advantage of our vulnerability and manipulate us the way they like.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
Watching dis thing via the dstv app on phone,i just discovered dat the data consumption isn't dat much depending on how you set the video quality

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
safarigirl:
Emmanuel don notice say na Maria and Pere be the wildcards.

Una no even mention am here

Please gist me
And this is freaking unbelievable. Emmanuel? How? If this is true then Emmanuel may have pulled one of the greatest BBN heists ever, that will certainly pull fans to him.
Don’t think it’s true though, Emmanuel shocked shocked shocked
I am watching but not really, cos I am still catching up of after party hours.
Please gist me.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by oghini: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Eeghe:

In that house I would live on only rice, bread, eggs and Coke. I have never eaten noodles, I don’t eat pasta, hate milk, I have never eaten any swallow apart from garri and pounded yam and don’t like pounded yam. Not even it in 5years or more.
I am Cross shocked cry

Same here..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
majorbravo:

This is just the beginning of the show. His initial gra gra will fade out with time. He hasn’t even started the game and he has already painted a reputation for himself that requires a mountain hill of effort to keep up through the game. People who win Big brother have never been competitive from the get go. They were always the ones who wowed everyone when it mattered. White Money is setting himself up for failure by dealing all his cards at the beginning of the game and exhausting all his options before the others have even started to deal theirs. You keep the pick 2s and 3s for the right time not at the very start. The fans are gonna get bored of his shenanigans when he is all figured out and the housemates will gladly send him home when he runs out of tricks up his sleeves.

Anyway, I hope you know in this Big brother Naija, fans are gained within the first 3 weeks of entering the house?
No one starts gaining fans at the middle of the show, so chances are, if you are not hot from the start, you are done for. It's better to be hot from the beginning and grow cold. Your fans won't suddenly switch allegiance.
Most housemates already have their fans by now. If you are not being talked about, it's already late.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
DownChelsea:

I'm sure you heard his reason.
He deals in cars and he prefers to drive himself everywhere he goes to.
If you want pitiful stories, go and replay Laycon or Efe.

Anytime they gave my brother flight money, he always took a bus to Lagos.
(Shrugs)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.