Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4003997 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
motymop:

It was luck, if he was intelligent, he would have solve the riddle and called pere and maria, that is how intelligence works.

What he did was just a guess work.

Like I said, the kind of luck that helps you figure out one person out of a possible 22. That is some luck. I pray he remains LUCKY.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
This Yerins is confused mahnnnnn embarassed embarassed embarassed

Still thinking there are really no wildcards grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tonnyray:
Arin kè?
Abi Beatrice thinks Biggie said nominate your enemies ni?

Hehehehehehe
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
You guys should just take it easy on this hms....its takes a miracle to get 2 wildcards correctly out of 22 ppl...
It is not even by acting of Pere and Maria ...no mata how they act...they can neva b suspected because they all believe they are bbn materials and can neva b wildcards...
Check the suspects antincident and you will see they have genuine point against them
Jaypaul;he told them he was mins away from making it stage Last season...so they may feel dats he is a wildcard for this one
Liquorose; How can bring someone over 700k followers to Bbnaija...its a actually a big clue for dem to think she is wildcard
Beatrice;most of them cant connect with her

The only problem i had with dis hmsis dat they should av done there research individually dats why you av to give to Whitemoney .... weather is luck or intelligent or beef ,i dont there is any tyn he joined them in discussing the wildcards

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
uniquebeauty:
Maria for the mulla

Yassssss!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
uniquebeauty:
Maria for the mulla

Big time!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
Some people values friendship despite the Prize at stake. What happened to Ike and Mercy should be a case study.

You are right. Some people really values friendship despite the prize at stake undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Shezkid01:
Everybody just stfu.
Go and gather in the lounge

Maybe they need biggie to tell them that...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stag: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
The idea that Whitemoney knows Maria is a wildcard but intentionally named someone else to keep her in the house sounds somehow...

But what do we know? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Froshloaded:
Yerins is a torn polybag

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
MizzD:
Yerin stay in one place

Are you a JJC or not

How are you asking what a live show looks like and you are still talking about how housemates pack their bags or not in the previous edition. And then quickly chipped in that someone told You that.

This is the same thing I asked

On one hand, he does not know what a Live Eviction show is like, and on the other, he knows they pack their bags before evictions. He is either telling lies, or, he is not very smart, or both. I vote both.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
stag:
The idea that Whitemoney knows Maria is a wildcard but intentionally named someone else to keep her in the house sounds somehow...

I wish seriously that biggie asked them for their reasons

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
safarigirl:

What Pere did too was just a guess work, that is if it was not Maria that even told him who to guess, because he mentioned the same people Maria mentioned.

So, why is Pere smart, but WhiteMoney doing guess work?

19 other people could not even guess right. To guess right would mean you have an idea sef, and even having an idea is a sign of being smart.

Everybody in the house did a guess work.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drisham(m): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
Marians ... Time for us to come out of our shells

Our baby is safe ...... For now cry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
Na so Maria take enter final cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drisham(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
josh005:

Broh you're too sharp. So u noticed too

Very annoying shii undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

QuietHammer:
Arin sef dey say person dey stare at her naked.
I would puke if I was Yousef
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
aroundnaija:
to lose to whitemoney

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
stag:

Sounds stupid to me though.

I don't think mr Whitemoney is dat stupid

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
Shine ya eye ... Who is excited ... I am !!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
I think it is a disservice to call it just guesswork, many of them just followed herd mentality but some were based on observations they made even if they were incorrect

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
motymop:

and one person guessed right, so, give him his accolades and keep it moving.

Na so una go dey dash WhiteMoney fans with all this unsubstantiated hate. Focus on your fave, stop making success more difficult for your fav, by elevating their competition.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Unknown31:
to lose to whitemoney

We watch cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Knorr ad is my best
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
stag:

Exactly, he just wants Pere gone. Common sense will tell you that if you guessed Pere right, the next wildcard would be Maria.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
aroundnaija:
But I don't think she will win it.
Did you realise she trended so much before she was revealed as a wildcard.

Since her wildcard revelation, her trends kinda died down, people are disappointed she was just acting a script
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
safarigirl:

This is the same thing I asked

On one hand, he does not know what a Live Eviction show is like, and on the other, he knows they pack their bags before evictions. He is either telling lies, or, he is not very smart, or both. I vote both.

Like I was just about to cc Geezeem that I have found her the JJC for this edition, only for him to contradict himself seconds later grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
aroundnaija:

Na so Maria take win BB Naija cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
motymop:

You are right. Everybody in the house did a guess work undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
I don't understand where the word dull or dumb is coming from simply because these housemates couldn't guess the wildcards right, until it was revealed to viewers, how many of us could guess them right?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
aroundnaija:
4th runner up isn't bad for her tho.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
dgudlyf:
You guys should just take it easy on this hms....its takes a miracle to get 2 wildcards correctly out of 22 ppl...
It is not even by acting of Pere and Maria ...no mata how they act...they can neva b suspected because they all believe they are bbn materials and can neva b wildcards...
Check the suspects antincident and you will see they have genuine point against them
Jaypaul;he told them he was mins away from making it stage Last season...so they may feel dats he is a wildcard for this one
Liquorose; How can bring someone over 700k followers to Bbnaija...its a actually a big clue for dem to think she is wildcard
Beatrice;most of them cant connect with her

The only problem i had with dis hmsis dat they should av done there research individually dats why you av to give to Whitemoney .... weather is luck or intelligent or beef ,i dont there is any tyn he joined them in discussing the wildcards
I don't agree . I think they had a closed mind once Peace & Arin sold them Jaypaul and Liqourose . They didn't interrogate everything and everybody

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.