Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,840 members, 7,876,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

VIDEO: Toke Makinwa Insists James Gardiner Must Marry Her After Seeing Her Naked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Toke Makinwa Insists James Gardiner Must Marry Her After Seeing Her Naked (3948 Views)

'Fever' Video: Toke Makinwa Reacts After Watching Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Romance / James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her / Rosaline Meurer's Boyfriend Is James Gardiner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Toke Makinwa Insists James Gardiner Must Marry Her After Seeing Her Naked by Trendsgh: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ghanaian actor James Gardiner is currently in Nigeria to shoot a movie with his fellow actors and actress.

During the changing of clothes, it seems the actor James bumped into Toke Makinwa changing in the dressing room, and it seems he has gotten into trouble with the media personality.

In a video sighted on social media, Toke Makinwa was seen saying that the actor must marry her because when she was changing, James Gardiner stood there and was watching her brassier and also tried to see her panty, but he was kicked out later.

“I’m saying you have to marry me. You have to kill 10 cows. My eyes red. I don’t do broke boys” she was heard saying in one of her videos.

Some social media users have reacted to the video and has also shared their opinion. While some have the opinion that Toke Makinwa is shooting her shots at the actor James, others also say she was joining.

Watch the video here >>> https://kingaziz.com/media-personality-toke-makinwa-insists-actor-james-gardiner-must-marry-her-after-seeing-her-naked-video/

Re: VIDEO: Toke Makinwa Insists James Gardiner Must Marry Her After Seeing Her Naked by illicit(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Toke Makinwa Insists James Gardiner Must Marry Her After Seeing Her Naked by ItsGoodToBeGood: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
.........and ingredient

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Toke Makinwa Insists James Gardiner Must Marry Her After Seeing Her Naked by FamemediaCeo: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Story of the year
Re: VIDEO: Toke Makinwa Insists James Gardiner Must Marry Her After Seeing Her Naked by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Na inside play we dey talk truth undecided

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Toke Makinwa Insists James Gardiner Must Marry Her After Seeing Her Naked by Gadafii: 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
You plastic stiff body with your mean assss

Abeg clear road jare

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Toke Makinwa Insists James Gardiner Must Marry Her After Seeing Her Naked by insidelife22(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
in Harrysong's voice " ladies and gentlemen rumours dey for town..."
Re: VIDEO: Toke Makinwa Insists James Gardiner Must Marry Her After Seeing Her Naked by chiiraq802(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
Make that James or whatever dey call him.... don't even dare to angry

Na me get Toke Makinwa.... Among all the Business women for naija Entertainment. na her Business i gbado pass

Re: VIDEO: Toke Makinwa Insists James Gardiner Must Marry Her After Seeing Her Naked by potent5(m): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2021

Re: VIDEO: Toke Makinwa Insists James Gardiner Must Marry Her After Seeing Her Naked by constance500: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
Indirectly hitting on the guy..
Re: VIDEO: Toke Makinwa Insists James Gardiner Must Marry Her After Seeing Her Naked by Rugaria: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
She looks like a grasshopper
Re: VIDEO: Toke Makinwa Insists James Gardiner Must Marry Her After Seeing Her Naked by Theboy21: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
How many men have seen it before him.. cheesy
Re: VIDEO: Toke Makinwa Insists James Gardiner Must Marry Her After Seeing Her Naked by phemmyfour: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2021
Plastic body...who go carry plastic for house

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Naked Nadia Buari / Photos: Small Doctor Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident / Kehinde Bankole Shares Photos With Twin Sisters To Celebrate Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.