Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,645 members, 7,975,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:15 AM

Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar (35304 Views)

John Ogborodi Appointed As NECO Acting Registrar / Uniport Appoints Prof. Georgewill Owunari New Vice Chancellor / Ogun Leads As NECO Releases November/december 2017 Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by esivue007(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
What type of name is this.....
grin grin grin

Maybe na Chinese name.
Imagine!!
Wushi shi.
grin grin
Naija na cruise walahi.
My prayers be say Mai graduate and leave the shit hole once and for all.
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by Silentgroper(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
Y does his name sound chinese.
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by Judolisco(m): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
What type of name is this.....
na name of local government for Niger state... Under wushishi we have zungeru Town... Shey u Sha Don hear zungeru before?
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
una sure say the man nor be from china
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by Kingrefreshed: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

I pity Hausa's and the Fulani's. When power shift e no go funny at all.
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by officialfoodie: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
drehenry:
U will be surprised he had a fabricated cert from one Usman Tanga university near Sambisa.

Lol
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by BinamRex: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Professor Ibrahim Dantani Wushishi...Expected!

We are currently running the Federal Republic of Northern Nigeria

Point of correction, it's Federal Republic of Northern Muslim Nigeria. Northern Christians aren't benefitting from Buhari's govt.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by nnamdi640: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Vegetable will never disappoint
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin

at least
there is light at the end of the toilet

sorry
tunnel
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by Ezmans: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
Wushishi from wushishi
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by beautyfunke(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE
another snake to swallow money..bihari continue God is watching u
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by v2: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Professor Ibrahim Dantani Wushishi...Expected!

We are currently running Federal Republic of Northern Nigeria

Na dem use score of 45 enter university per catchment area grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by Babaken(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
This system of buhari government will be use to campaign against Northern in next coming election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by kovic7(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Wushishi from Wushishi local government grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by Princedapace(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
Saifullah01:
These comments on nepotism are becoming stale. If you tell yourself a lie repeatedly you start believing it and that's exactly what these ethnic jingoists are falling into.

Since NECO was established with HQ in Niger state, it has been from one igbo man to another leading it then a Yoruba man. Has there been any significant resistance from the North - No. Now Buhari appointed Prof. Wushishi what's all the holalabo about? The other day there was a list purported to be for paramilitary replacement and recruitment of which the 4 names from sokoto from over 400 names were all southerners! Did you hear any significant resistance no.

During my secondary school days in the 90s I had lot of igbo friends bearing Northern names. I never understood what was happening until recently - They bear indigenous names just to take up space meant for indigenes in State Government Schools after filing space meant for aliens. Till these day this is happening but you dont hear calls from Northerners on issues like these.

In fact I fear if we continue this myopic approach to national issues, every section will start digging in and insisting on "sons of the soil" take up important appointments

Oga, north score lowest in exams, they shouldn't be anything near domination. They also get extreme low score ratings.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by whippersnapper(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
Na useless people full nairaland ahswear
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by Yinkusgold: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Wushishi grin grin partly Chinese and partly North, if you know you know!
Buhari is a disgrace to leadership!
He is partly Japanese by his name.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by Nifemi2512(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Can anybody call this name,WUSHIHSI 10 times without your mouth roundly paining you?
Pls try it and see.
God! My mouth ooooo...
HonNL:

SOURCE
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Coldie:
If it was a northerner that died and was to be replaced by a southerner they would bring a new excuse that the northerners tenure hasn't finished.

But once it's a southerner sharp sharp replacement from north go dae.

The day they Nigeria start writing aptitude test in this country before u get appointment war will start. Cause some people would want 2/200 to be the cut off mark for them

NECO and ANAN are bodies established to support Northern agenda. They are purely northern instruments of capacity enhancement . The former Registrar was just a figure head. He ultimately died in service.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by Fiscus105(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Racoon:
Buhari government only sees northerners as those deserving of merits.

But wen it's time to look for university admission they lebelled them, education less disadvantaged, what a double jeopardy! For the down south.
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by aylive02(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Officialgarri:
This people go wail tire.... grin

Thanks to President Buhari GCFR
my conscience is clear and I know I'm in support of the progress of a nation.

Always standing against every leadership doesn't make you a better person.
Standing on the side of a government doesn't make you evil.
It is actually the rebellious and pessimistic nature that most of you inherited from your parents and people around you that is evil.

Have you ever seen a government where people shows full support? NEVER
ode

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by Yinkusgold: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
esivue007:
grin grin grin

Maybe na Chinese name.
Imagine!!
Wushi shi.
grin grin
Naija na cruise walahi.
My prayers be say Mai graduate and leave the shit hole once and for all.

It's actually a japanese name.
this people with their nepotism behave as "bush people" wey never see wealth or good position before, shior!
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by Yinkusgold: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
Silentgroper:
Y does his name sound chinese.

it sounds japanese, they are the ones with this sort of name.
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by Skillsnigeria: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
Noted
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by Yinkusgold: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:
una sure say the man nor be from china
na from japan from his name. buhari's synonym is nepotism.
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by RichAbujaGuy: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
9ja Lamenters, what are you doing to prepare for a better Nigeria in 2023 besides always b*tching & shedding e-tears online? cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by gawu1: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
whela:
Who will help with the pronunciation
Is the name difficult to pronounce than word like owerri.? The way you pronounce nwaobwaze or ngozi with ease is the way we pronounce wushishi with ease too.
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by honor4me: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
NABTEB = Igbo
JAMB = Afonja
NECO = Hausa/Fulani
They know what they are doing jaare
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by Fortez: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by adriano50: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
It's say the former died in niger state the current is from Niger state buhari you Neva fail to disappoint
Re: Buhari Appoints Prof Wushishi As NECO Registrar by MARKone(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Saifullah01:
These comments on nepotism are becoming stale. If you tell yourself a lie repeatedly you start believing it and that's exactly what these ethnic jingoists are falling into.

Since NECO was established with HQ in Niger state, it has been from one igbo man to another leading it then a Yoruba man. Has there been any significant resistance from the North - No. Now Buhari appointed Prof. Wushishi what's all the holalabo about? The other day there was a list purported to be for paramilitary replacement and recruitment of which the 4 names from sokoto from over 400 names were all southerners! Did you hear any significant resistance no.

During my secondary school days in the 90s I had lot of igbo friends bearing Northern names. I never understood what was happening until recently - They bear indigenous names just to take up space meant for indigenes in State Government Schools after filing space meant for aliens. Till these day this is happening but you dont hear calls from Northerners on issues like these.

In fact I fear if we continue this myopic approach to national issues, every section will start digging in and insisting on "sons of the soil" take up important appointments

My friend shut up,

This is just a way for the Northerners, Hausa/Fulanis' to take control of every facet of the country's strong hold, Army, Judiciary, Finance, Customs, NNPC and the list goes on, now NECO. Going by your reasoning, why didn't Buhari appoint somebody from the South to replace the late COAS, since that position has been held repeatedly by the Hausa/Fulanis'. Why didn't Buhari appoint an Igbo man as the next police IG, since that position has been held concurrently by the Hausas. Mr man pack well, let's not just go into this right now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) / Video Of Students Going For WAEC Maths Exam In Aba / Absolutely Free Masters Degree In Sweden.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.