Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,120 members, 7,949,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

What Do You Think About This Phone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Think About This Phone? (1862 Views)

Will You Buy This Phone With 8300mah, 4GB/64GB For 65k? / Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k / What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by donbenie(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
JayTripz:
Nobody should talk Recommend Tecno or infinix Right? I think this is just a post to be little infinix and Tecno (I/T) again.. You guys have tried enough on nairaland trying to scare people away from these phones. Make up lies just to scare people away. But you what? I/T are still the most bought phones in Nigeria and across Africa. Well that alone is a pain obviously to The brand especially the notice me Xiaomi people.. Am not a fan of infinix or tecno. Am not a marketer but any time I see a post about phones. People always try to talk down infinix and Tecno. I bought infinix note 4 pro back in 2018 for my lil bro, he loves game and social media. He enjoys his phone no single problem. But still.. All these other dead brands are just envious of Infinix and tecno. Tagging them transsion device like a stigma.. Like it or not people will continue to buy these devices and ignore ur pained brand. Someone posted a burnt redmi note 10 pro the other time.. Just imagine... And still most of thier pained fan still come out to glorify thier rotten phone. Infinix and Tecno are the best and realible phones after IPhone and Samsung. Well sales already prove that. So Redmi people keep crying and trying to advertise ur phone with every slight chance. But still Africa choose Infinix and Tecno as thier main budget phone. The rest are just trying to copy. Peace out
He said he doesn't want Transsion and you are here writing epistles?
On top his money?
Re: What Do You Think About This Phone? by sureinfo: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
donbenie:
He said he doesn't want Transsion and you are here writing epistles?
On top his money?
toh Transsion devices aren't bad na, may be he could convince him

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Phone is At Stake. Urgent Help Needed! / Dear Hamsters, Which Of The Current Withdrawal Platform Is The Best? / Who Know About Any 9ja Mp3 Music Wapsite?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.