Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,847 members, 7,889,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Breaking: Death Hit Nigerian Singer, Tiwa Salvage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking: Death Hit Nigerian Singer, Tiwa Salvage (381 Views)

Exclusive: “your Y*tch Is Stinking” TIWA Salvage Strips Seyi Shay Naked In Fight / Tiwa Salvage Has Won Grammy Awards / See Amazing Picture Of Wizkid And Tiwa Salvage That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Death Hit Nigerian Singer, Tiwa Salvage by Okoyeaniche(m): 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
Nigerian singer, actress and songwriter, Tiwatope Savage, professionally known as Tiwa Savage has shared announced the demise of her Father.

The Nigerian afrobeats singer disclose the sad news via her official Instagram page on Monday, July 19, 2021.

According to her, her Father who has been fighting this sickness for years passed away in the early hours of Monday, July 19, 2021.

She wrote;

"Early hours of this morning you made a peaceful transition. You fought till the very end, you really fought daddy, it’s been rough for you these past couple years but you are resting now.

"This is tough on me, I’m so...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Death Hit Nigerian Singer, Tiwa Salvage by Cruseder(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
Rip old man.
Re: Breaking: Death Hit Nigerian Singer, Tiwa Salvage by Ogamysamo: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
i thought na she die self! by the way, rest in peace, papa savage
Re: Breaking: Death Hit Nigerian Singer, Tiwa Salvage by NobleSeed(m): 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
shocked innocent face with tattoos everywhere..
RIP to the old man..and adieu to my dad two...your son still miss you dad cry

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija See They Guys Welcomed Things That Will Shock You(video) / Big Brother Naija House Interior And Meet The Guys / Bbnaija S6: Tega, Whitemoney Decry Food Wastage In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.