Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,068 members, 7,942,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

A Novel For Sell See Details Inside - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Novel For Sell See Details Inside (920 Views)

Complete Novel For Free (blood On The Altar) / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / FEDDIE GIRL Novel: For all ex-boarding school students. Check this out!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Novel For Sell See Details Inside by Edaski(m): 5:37pm On May 12, 2011
I have a novel title SPINOZAR THE LONG NOSE very interesting novel for children and adult.is full of laughter which will make you to open the novel to read and read again.it has already been published 1000 copies.but due to my admission I have not been able to look for marketer to make some sell
So am putting it on auction.asking price 500k.but still negotiable.and u know we can form a partnership.I have many novel and inspirational book yet unwritten.but am just through with one novel title IPEM THE STUBBORN BOY
We can be partner I will sell all my upcoming novel/book to you at a reasonable prize will you make the money and get the fame.you can change my name and put your name as the author
Am in delta state university abraka.if u are interested to buy my novel SPINOZAR THE LONG NOSE and to partner with me call me on 07039809664 or send me an email on edah_tega@yahoo.com
Am wating to do business with you.

(1) (Reply)

To All Bloggers / Please Rate And Comment About This Work / The Commonwealth Writing Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.