Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:54 PM

Gunmen Hijack Boat, Abduct 5 Maritime Union Workers, 3 Others In Rivers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Hijack Boat, Abduct 5 Maritime Union Workers, 3 Others In Rivers (10145 Views)

Kidnappers Abduct 5 In Kogi / Kidnappers Abduct 5 People Along Buratai Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Hijack Boat, Abduct 5 Maritime Union Workers, 3 Others In Rivers by zombieHUNTER: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed We at vulturebbqrillz are happy with the level of insecurity under our darling daddy. Jubrin is working

Go to the igboho thread and see how he was busy spamming it and enjoying himself...

You will think with his arrest... Prices of food stuff will come down and insecurity will be a thing of the past...

I know one thing for sure...
One have to be a heartless fool to support this evil administration

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Hijack Boat, Abduct 5 Maritime Union Workers, 3 Others In Rivers by AmazingELixir: 8:31am On Jul 20, 2021
lipsrsealed

Ungun boatmen have started theirs oo
Re: Gunmen Hijack Boat, Abduct 5 Maritime Union Workers, 3 Others In Rivers by staphcures: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2021
Enough of the Killings
Re: Gunmen Hijack Boat, Abduct 5 Maritime Union Workers, 3 Others In Rivers by Slic1: 9:16am On Jul 20, 2021
Our politicians are more concerned about how to rig 2023 elections. But with the way things are going I doubt if there will be an election come 2023.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/gunmen-hijack-boat-abduct-5-maritime-union-workers-3-others-in-rivers/[/quote]
Re: Gunmen Hijack Boat, Abduct 5 Maritime Union Workers, 3 Others In Rivers by danilmo: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2021
chrisxxx:
These people keep scaring investors. I never knew the extent of damage till I visited Lagos.

What did u notice after visiting Lagos??
Re: Gunmen Hijack Boat, Abduct 5 Maritime Union Workers, 3 Others In Rivers by danilmo: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Go to the igboho thread and see how he was busy spamming it and enjoying himself...

You will think with his arrest... Prices of food stuff will come down and insecurity will be a thing of the past...

I know one thing for sure...
One have to be a heartless fool to support this evil administration

Taught I was the only one who noticed. Like the vulture boy was having mad multiple orgasm and high on substance we've never heard of undecided
Re: Gunmen Hijack Boat, Abduct 5 Maritime Union Workers, 3 Others In Rivers by takimsipho(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2021
Zeenino:
Omg...

Happy Eid el Kabir to all my Muslim families worldwide. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and sins, and ease the suffering of all people around the globe. Happy Eid-El-Kabir.

Those who spend in charity will be richly rewarded. Quran 75:10

Please kindly show me some love, let me celebrate this day with happiness and joy in my heart.
Any little amount would go a long way this time around, thanks everyone.
1 4 7 6 8 3 9 0 9 1
Access Bank.
Hahahaha, sharp sharp you don set target. I know now that this message you have composed will be pasted in several places, and some people will actually send you money. But if this is how to intend to make your daily bread then be prepared cos reality will set in on you one day
Re: Gunmen Hijack Boat, Abduct 5 Maritime Union Workers, 3 Others In Rivers by chrisxxx(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2021
danilmo:

What did u notice after visiting Lagos??
Exponential investment and opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Hijack Boat, Abduct 5 Maritime Union Workers, 3 Others In Rivers by Kinematics: 10:37am On Jul 20, 2021
chrisxxx:
These people keep scaring investors. I never knew the extent of damage till I visited Lagos.

So Lagos is safe? Abi na another Lagos u dey talk about.

Re: Gunmen Hijack Boat, Abduct 5 Maritime Union Workers, 3 Others In Rivers by funkybroyouknow: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
hmmm,

war has returned to the creeks small small

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Paid N50,000 As Bail After Stealing N265 Cigarettes / Police Arrest Fraudster For A Defrauding POS Operators In Jigawa / Chienyenwa Nnodua: Imo Vigilante Member Arrested Over Lover’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.