Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,399 members, 7,937,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. (50966 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by babyfaceafrica: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
ibechris:

I am not against anyone marrying late,but for a fact,every decision one takes in life has it's consequences.
Good luck to both everyone.
what's the consequences of not marrying at all?
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by DonroxyII: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

My own is family pressure How can I avoid it
A man must have total control over his life and his family life !! Asking this kinda question shows you ain't a man yet ....

Marriage is between a man and a woman !!

Not for boy and girl !!

That's how to avoid it !
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Laideabdulahi: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by DonroxyII: 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
donbenie:
Leave all these stories.
They apply to the poor..
And you are more likely to raise your children in a poor state,if you marry early..
The ones that marry later,are most likely to be financially capable of giving their children a better upbringing..
Life is not mathematics..
Rushing to marry early when you are not financially comfortable,is a sure way
to misery and breakups..
You are very correct but life na Mathematics sha ooo ....

You miscalculate ... OYO ooo ...Pray and get your math right !!
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by donbenie(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
DonroxyII:
You are very correct but life na Mathematics sha ooo ....

You miscalculate ... OYO ooo ...Pray and get your math right !!
You can do all the calculations you want..
NOTHING is guaranteed..
AND sh1t happens..
That never do well in your class..
That you think will NEVER amount to anything..
While you have everything figured out..
Might just be the Bill Gates of tomorrow..
Whilst you are still busy CALCULATING..
LOL.. grin
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by kokoboy4life(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
DonroxyII:
All things being equal ... at 35 you should have finished crossing all the hurdles nature throws at you whether in Nigeria or Abroad and you should have set your life straight then let the woman come to manage your wealth and bear fruits !!

If it easy many 35 years old Nigerians won’t be single by now, I know some 30+ Men that still lives with their parents
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by DonroxyII: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
kokoboy4life:

If it easy many 35 years old Nigerians won’t be single by now, I know some 30+ Men that still lives with their parents
O wrong now ... all things weren't equal with them niyen or nature is still fvcking with them or village people never conclude their issues ...

But bingo, 35 a man should have half cooked and be ready to marry and procreate while still hustling!
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by DonroxyII: 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
donbenie:
You can do all the calculations you want..
NOTHING is guaranteed..
AND sh1t happens..
That never do well in your class..
That you think will NEVER amount to anything..
While you have everything figured out..
Might just be the Bill Gates of tomorrow..
Whilst you are still busy CALCULATING..
LOL.. grin
Nobody should look down on anybody ..

If your maths were wrong yesterday no mean say e go wrong today ...

If your math were wrong in school no mean say e go wrong for work

If your math were wrong under somebody no mean say e go wrong when you dey own your own ...

Just find the equation that works for you and stick to it and expand with it ... shikena ...

Life is still Mathematics to me ... everything na maths ..miscalculate and shit happens except when nature dey vex then big shit happens ...

May God Guide us all !!
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by tosaino95(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
simplepee:
It's not late or abnormal.

Infact I'm not sure I can marry a man under 35. Men are very slow with sense. That 35 sef, some of them still don't have sense.

Modified

Tor. I hit many nerves with my comment. Pele my dears cheesy
as if you yourself get sense grin someone is asking for question you're here talking nonsense angry
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Gaddafih001(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
limcar:
if you had the chance again, what would you have done right?
A lotta things..
I chose someone that was prayerful,not knowing she just wanted to get married.
Along the line, I started seeing some negative signals from her family.
The mum wanted to control my home from her home but I refused,she used her daughter to make things miserable for me.
As I am writing this, the so called wife is at my door ranting.
Court proceedings will be starting earnestly..

3 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
DonroxyII:
That's if you were able to hack your village people ooo ... some are still fighting spell even in 80s grin

Yes I swear I understand you clearly but once you cannot defeat your village people spiritually before 40, then your life might be miserable. They have won oh. There is time for everything, once you don't do things at the right time, It will become a problem. Time is as important as money oh, It is actually greater.

I tell people that money you didn't enjoy in your youth doesn't make sense oh. What's the point? Becoming rich at 60 is just pointless, your children will enjoy it oh but you nko? Dem swear for you make you come suffer for life?

1 Like

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by limcar: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Gaddafih001:

A lotta things..
I chose someone that was prayerful,not knowing she just wanted to get married.
Along the line, I started seeing some negative signals from her family.
The mum wanted to control my home from her home but I refused,she used her daughter to make things miserable for me.
As I am writing this, the so called wife is at my door ranting.
Court proceedings will be starting earnestly..
I'm so sorry. Quite sad.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by authority2006(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
englishmart:
I understand age is just a number, but all numbers are not equal still. The society tend to fix a standard for everything. Most guys will want to get married on or before they turn 30, but a couple of uncontrollable factors preclude that from happening.

What's your take concerning marrying at 35 for guys. Do you think it's a bit late?

Late
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by DonroxyII: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
truthsayer009:

Yes I swear I understand you clearly but once you cannot defeat your village people spiritually before 40, then your life might be miserable. They have won oh. There is time for everything, once you don't do things at the right time, It will become a problem. Time is as important as money oh, It is actually greater.

I tell people that money you didn't enjoy in your youth doesn't make sense oh. What's the point? Becoming rich at 60 is just pointless, your children will enjoy it oh but you nko? Dem swear for you make you come suffer for life?
Kawaiii, Na true you talk o ..... Village people must be conquered at most by 30s anything more na out of time ....
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by limcar: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
DonroxyII:
O wrong now ... all things weren't equal with them niyen or nature is still fvcking with them or village people never conclude their issues ...

But bingo, 35 a man should have half cooked and be ready to marry and procreate while still hustling!
how about they impregnate a girl and marry her later like tuface.
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by SonofGod231: 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
simplepee:

Infact I'm not sure I can marry a man under 35. Men are very slow with sense. That 35 sef, some of them still don't have sense.

Modified

cheesy grin grin grin Very Sensitive but LWKMD
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by DonroxyII: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
limcar:
how about they impregnate a girl and marry her later like tuface.
See the way you talk as if impregnating a girl as if na same as putting money inside piggy bank ....

Once you impregnate a girl be ready for :

Antenatal
Baby materials
Mother materials
Safe delivery of Mother and Child
C/S fee incase necessary and imminent
Premature nursery in case necessary
Conducive home for mother and child
Post Natal
And others as they become necessary!

To be on a safer side I would advise to have upto #1M in your account dedicated for such adventure and as God will have it, you may not even spend more than 40K ....

But prevention is better than cure ... Maternal Mortality is on the increase nowadays due lack of adequate medical attention!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by authority2006(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
simplepee:

Modified

The result of lots of mentions. Lol
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by donbenie(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
DonroxyII:
Nobody should look down on anybody ..

If your maths were wrong yesterday no mean say e go wrong today ...

If your math were wrong in school no mean say e go wrong for work

If your math were wrong under somebody no mean say e go wrong when you dey own your own ...

Just find the equation that works for you and stick to it and expand with it ... shikena ...

Life is still Mathematics to me ... everything na maths ..miscalculate and shit happens except when nature dey vex then big shit happens ...

May God Guide us all !!
In mathematics 1+1 guarantees you a predictable outcome..
But in life 1+1 doesn't guarantee a 2.
You can make all the plans and permutations you want to..
You can plan to get married at 25 and be through with bearing children by 32..
And yet in the next 20 years..
You are still searching for the fruit of the womb..
You can marry your heartthrob,with visions of living happily ever after..
And yet in the next 1 year,you are a divorcee.
You can invest millions in the best ventures possible and all the money will still go down the drain,for no fault of yours..
There are people with PhDs roaming mad in the streets..
Simply put..
There are too many VARIABLES in life that you are not in control of,for you to have a guaranteed outcome..
Having plans are good,but life does not GUARANTEE you ANYTHING..
Therefore IT is not mathematics..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by kokoboy4life(m): 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
donbenie:
You can invest millions in the best ventures possible and all the money will still go down the drain,for no fault of yours..
Simply put..
There are too many variables in life that you are not in control of,for you to have a guaranteed outcome..

You said it all. In this Nigeria, there are many great intelligent people that still find it hard to make an headway in their life struggle not that they didn’t plan well for theirselves but as usual life happens. My own is positive aura should surround us in anything we do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by naijapips02: 6:40am On Jul 22, 2021
Elxandre:

So marrying at 30 and not 35 will make you relate to their struggles? Lol.

Marrying early will, oga.
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Nesty1313(m): 7:24am On Jul 22, 2021
When people realize that marriage is not an achievement thy will stop making it a priority

3 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Styluss: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2021
solidmyk:

Smdh. You're the confused one here
get a life bro
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by solidmyk(m): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2021
Styluss:
get a life bro
Who is your bro grin
Abi iya brother nje eleyi ni

1 Like

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by makeitijn: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2021
Symphony2:

Connect me joor whatsapp 0814seven1nine1328
lol
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Styluss: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2021
solidmyk:

Who is your bro grin
Abi iya brother nje eleyi ni
lol... Iya sister nje awon girlfriend eee
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2021
donbenie:
Simply put..
There are too many VARIABLES in life that you are not in control of,for you to have a guaranteed outcome..

Yeah life is not mathematics but you can still plan, and then pray very well. Whether Muslim, christian or ifa worshipper. So God can bless your plans.

There are some things which you can avoid that will help you move faster in life no matter how nature is wicked to you.

Things to avoid.

1. Teenage pregnancy, man or woman.
2. Wrong career
3. Early marriage for men
4. Drug addict
5. Runs girls (HIV prone women)
6. Self medication.
7. Not learning a skill
8. Marrying a Misandrist
9. Trusting people with your money.
10. Not overlooking spiritual implications.

And many more...

My theory is once you can provide 3 square meals for yourself, a shelter over your head in a good environment and avoid this things above. You will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Verysmart101: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
stupidmod3:
are all ur family member in that range dead? u obviously fail ur classes alot cause ur reasoning is very low.
if u are even educated

Shut ur trap u educated son of a bitch.Wat do u Abt marriage sef that ur talking nonsense.Who knows if ur raised properly which I doubt
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by solidmyk(m): 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Styluss:
lol... Iya sister nje awon girlfriend eee
Pele yoruba girl
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by steveyen(m): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
dingbang:
So by 60, your kids will be entering uni? By that that you will be retired and not capable to support them in university.

This is the ridiculous argument we have heard so many times. All you need is money. It is not a matter of retirement or not.

Get the money and you can train any child even in the graves.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Styluss: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
solidmyk:

Pele yoruba girl
ntorrrr tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos / My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.