Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,946 members, 7,942,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

7 Reasons Why Your Broilers Are Not Growing - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 7 Reasons Why Your Broilers Are Not Growing (579 Views)

Right Feeding Schedule For Your Broilers That Prevents Feed Wastage / 4 Weeks Old Broilers Are Sale In Ibadan / Wonder Why Your Broilers Are Not Converting Well... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Your Broilers Are Not Growing by Chidisam(m): 7:17am On Jul 20, 2021
The reasons why your broilers are not growing could involve more than one reason.

The two basic causes of stunted or slow growth in broilers are poor welfare, which may result in a disease outbreak, feed poisoning, accident, high temperature, etc, and genetic make- up of the broiler chicken, which sometimes may not be corrected easily.

All these factors are capable of causing stunted growth in your broilers.

However, every broiler farmer expects to attain uniformity in growth and weight in his or her flock.

The farm becomes depressed when these expectations are not met. Which in turn will hurt his return of investment, especially when the number of runts increases- runts are animals, especially birds smaller than their mates, caused by poor health or poor nutrition, but could grow to full size as his mate if given special care.

Fortunately, this condition could be prevented or minimized if you follow my tips and suggestions. Moreover, I have researched 10 reasons why your broilers are not growing.To continue reading click the link below

https://poultryfarmguide.com/blog/why-are-my-broilers-not-growing/
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Broilers Are Not Growing by akeem0706514(m): 7:55am On Jul 20, 2021
Chidisam:
The reasons why your broilers are not growing could involve more than one reason.

The two basic causes of stunted or slow growth in broilers are poor welfare, which may result in a disease outbreak, feed poisoning, accident, high temperature, etc, and genetic make- up of the broiler chicken, which sometimes may not be corrected easily.

All these factors are capable of causing stunted growth in your broilers.

However, every broiler farmer expects to attain uniformity in growth and weight in his or her flock.

The farm becomes depressed when these expectations are not met. Which in turn will hurt his return of investment, especially when the number of runts increases- runts are animals, especially birds smaller than their mates, caused by poor health or poor nutrition, but could grow to full size as his mate if given special care.

Fortunately, this condition could be prevented or minimized if you follow my tips and suggestions. Moreover, I have researched 10 reasons why your broilers are not growing.To continue reading click the link below

https://poultryfarmguide.com/blog/why-are-my-broilers-not-growing/
Good morning, please is it a good ideas to spray sawdust on the floor for a two weeks old layers?

And also how many times do I need to feed them in a day?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Broilers Are Not Growing by Chidisam(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Use word shaving instead, and not sawdust. Sawdust can induce respiratory problem and stress your bird.

100g of feed is enough for laying birds for a day.

Twice a day in the ratio of 60:40

60 % in the morning 40% in the evening.

(1) (Reply)

Button Mushrooms Needed In Abuja / 5 Reasons Your Broilers Are Not Growing Well / Dear Nairalanders, Take A Look At What I Harvested From My Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.