Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,728 members, 7,969,123 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Don't Know Who Loves Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know Who Loves Me (651 Views)

One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Who Loves Me by papiloo: 6:48pm On May 12, 2011
I have a problem with this two girlfriends of mine firstly, i met the first one earlier on before the second bt it seems like whenever i think about any of them i forget the other.

But the first one as a 1 year old son but she looks responsible while the other she's still a student i guess she has not tasted the other side of motherhood, but the first one she's always demanding i can understand her for the fact that she's a mother while the second barely ask me for anything and she made a statement to me that she know i love her more than she loves me and she can not love a man 100%.

So people tell what do i do. undecided undecided
Re: I Don't Know Who Loves Me by 190: 6:51pm On May 12, 2011
Why are u dating 2 ladies

work on that first before u ask for any advice
Re: I Don't Know Who Loves Me by MMM2(m): 7:25pm On May 12, 2011
so u just want 2 tell us dat u re cheating,
none of dem luvs u,
find anoda set of chicks 2 date.
Re: I Don't Know Who Loves Me by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 12, 2011
kill the first, then bury the second on top of her!
Re: I Don't Know Who Loves Me by sexylogan(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2011
*** whistling*]*** cry
Re: I Don't Know Who Loves Me by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 13, 2011
ehmmm, what do i say, die and see which of them will cry the more ok. lipsrsealed
Re: I Don't Know Who Loves Me by segunjowo(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2011
tiniyata:

ehmmm, what do i say, die and see which of them will cry the more ok. lipsrsealed
wise contribution,
Re: I Don't Know Who Loves Me by MrCork17: 1:12pm On May 13, 2011
papiloo:

I have a problem with this two girlfriends of mine firstly, i met the first one earlier on before the second bt it seems like whenever i think about any of them i forget the other.

But the first one as a 1 year old son but she looks responsible while the other she's still a student i guess she has not tasted the other side of motherhood, but the first one she's always demanding i can understand her for the fact that she's a mother while the second barely ask me for anything and she made a statement to me that she know i love her more than she loves me and she can not love a man 100%.

So people tell what do i do. undecided undecided

borrow me one! wink
Re: I Don't Know Who Loves Me by Godmother(f): 4:07pm On May 13, 2011
sauer:

kill the first, then bury the second on top of her!

ROFLMAO
Re: I Don't Know Who Loves Me by sexylogan(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2011
tiniyata:

lol grin
Re: I Don't Know Who Loves Me by gomeek(f): 9:25pm On May 13, 2011
sexylogan:

*** whistling*** I'm in love with 2 women i don't know which one to pick*** cry
lol smart one
Re: I Don't Know Who Loves Me by deniyor: 9:42pm On May 13, 2011
190:

Why are u dating 2 ladies

work on that first before u ask for any advice

seconded

(1) (Reply)

Confused! / Does She Love Me? / My Friend Dating My Ex Without His Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.