Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,274 members, 7,891,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:45 AM

Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) (48315 Views)

Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo / Ubi Franklin's Son Jayden's 3rd Birthday Party Photos / Ubi Franklin Son, Jayden As A Medical Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
HE PRACTICED WHAT HE SAW IN WEDDING PARTY .
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by vaca1: 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
NewDelhi:

Hahaha.. I go feed you and your papa till Jesus comes no offense. Look for your level to exchange words with okay.
Kids everywhere.
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by NewDelhi(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
vaca1:

Kids everywhere.
Yeah sure you're right. Most especially those looking for who to punch all over nairaland. Play synonymous with kids only. They'll rather look for who to punch instead of getting busy with their lives.

Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by smartNerd: 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
“You learn more from failure than from success.
Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” —
Unknown
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Peteromi(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have in trying to change others.

lipsrsealed
u are right sir,that behavior has been developed in that person for so long, that's why parent must be creative in child training

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Clint02(m): 1:28am On Jul 21, 2021
Hand don touch am.
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Richy4(m): 6:22am On Jul 21, 2021
9jaRealist:

For starters, what is paid in advance nations is unemployment INSURANCE…
Which means to receive it, you must have worked and CONTRIBUTED to the pot while you are working.

Meanwhile, go to the farms and see old farmers looking for able-bodied help, there’s NO unemployment there…
The problem with folks like these (and Yahoo Boys) is not that there’s no honest work available but efizzy mentality.

The only problem with farming these days might be herdsmen…
But there are so many other unskilled/artisanal labor jobs out there (even construction jobs). Only THIEVES steal.
>

Let us not contradict ourselves... When you said advanced nations, which country were you referring to? This is because what you were saying is far different from what I was talking about... I am not talking about insurance... I am talking about allowances that comes out of Govt coffers through tax payers money... Paid to unemployed youths...
https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/australias-welfare/unemployment-and-parenting-income-support-payments
https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/youth-allowance

Having said that, Every Govt should play their part while the citizens play their own part....Most of these Countries would have been worst than Nigeria assuming the Govt of those nations does not have all those allowances and grant in place...
I understand what you were trying to say....I will not justify stealing but there are certain things that should have been in place... and if those things were in place and the person still went ahead to steal, then we have a case....

I believe you have never been in their shoes to understand why....Based on your statement, I'm glad that Nigerians are still building houses despite the pandemic that are crippling the world Economically
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by jaiyeorie: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dpya2e2HvI

Mimi Onalaja Fade Ogunro Vanessa Azar Linda Sodeinde - Idia Aisien Maldives getaway birthday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Dies, Veteran Nollywood Actress Dies At 61 / Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures / Dorcas Shola Fapson Slays In Bikini Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.